Evotion or custom chastity?

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by Metalman, Dec 7, 2016.

1. Metalman

Metalman Long term member

New York
    Local Time:
    9:56 PM
    Hello fellow chastity enthusiasts!

It seems that the world of chastity devices is taking another step, offering new products.

For the last few years, I have been switching between a HT2 and a MM pet trap.

The HT2 is really well designed and really light! But unfortunately, it comes only in one size and therefore doesn't fit me well enough for long term (it is a bit too small)
    The MM is really beautiful, and fits me really well as it was custom made! But... it's heavy, and although it doesn't really keep me from wearing it long term, it is not ideal.

Now two companies offer custom made high quality plastic (nylon) devices, and I'm really interested to finally get a replacement for my HT2! One that will fit perfectly.

So my question!

Who has experience with evotion?
    http://www.evotionwearables.com/
    Who has experience with custom chastity?
    http://www.customchastity.com

If you don't have experience, what are your thoughts? Which designs do you like better? Etc...

Note: I'm uncircumcised and no piercing. So info specific to this is appreciated.

Love y'all!

2. pokekey

pokekey Long term member

United States, upper left part
    Local Time:
    6:56 PM
    I have an evotion and the nylon pin has never felt right in my piercing. Others have reported similar problems. In fact, I have not heard of anyone using an evotion PA device long term. If you are the speak up.

I don't have their ball trap device but the look great. You should take into account re-ordering parts to get the size right when calculating price. I think that is common.

3. Shaggy

Shaggy Long term member

Industrial
    Los Angeles area
    Local Time:
    6:56 PM
    One nice thing with Evotion is that you can easily re-order and adjust individual pieces. You can also order different methods of locking, get replacement straps etc.

4. dave47630

dave47630 Active member

Southwest Indiana
    Local Time:
    8:56 PM
    I have had many email exchanges with evotion. I think that getting the shape of the through the pierce stem is more complex than expected. And the finish or texture of the stem an issue. I think both are being addressed. With evotion you at least don't have to repurchase the whole device to correct an issue.

On getting a PA... You can find alot of advice on this on the net. It was not painful. The first stretch from 10g to 8g was painful. Each stretch after that not much of a problem. I am at a 2g now. To support a chastity I think you may need to stretch to at least a 4g. 4g is when I noticed that there was not a cutting or tearing sensation when I would pull on the bar. A pull just felt like a pull.

One of the biggest drawbacks is not being able to use a urinal. I have heard of several techniques that report to work. But, I have not had any of them consistently work cleanly.

Anchoring your device to a PA is far and away better than the scrotum anchor. The device can float along should an erection occur(and they do and ought). Don't ruin your sleep life with a scrotum anchored device.

5. Metalman

New York
    Local Time:
    The problem with the piercing doesn't really apply for me. I will not pierce so I will just have a regular ball trap #8.

I'm a little concern with the profile though. From the pictures, the cage looks bulky...I wear some tight pants so it's important for me to not have weird shapes down there. I don't care if the device create a bit of a bulge, but it needs to look natural...

The snap strap look really nice though!

6. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    I am wearing a MM Jailbird for over 3 years with their security screw. I do not find it heavy at all. Most times I forget I am even wearing it. However my cage is only 1 1/4" long so it is bound to be lighter than a cage larger than a HT. If a HT was too small for me, my wife would not be locking me up. :)

7. Metalman

New York
    Local Time:
    Yeah... mine is 4" and a half. That's much heavier ☺️

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice