Evolution of a keyholder

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Call me Ishmael, Aug 12, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Call me Ishmael

Call me Ishmael New member

Local Time:
    4:58 PM
    Please indulge me in a little storytelling...

So, I got into the whole chastity scene as a way to control a chronic masturbation habit. My wife used to be ok with me masturbating, but then realized that I was really cheating on her. After a long talk, we came to the conclusion that the masturbation had to stop.

Trouble was, it wasn't that easy. I kept having relapses. She never got mad with me, but I could tell she was disappointed. This was actually worse than if she had been mad!

One afternoon, we were talking about my struggle with self-control. I mentioned that I wished there was such thing as a chastity belt for men. Until then, the only experience I'd had with chastity belts was seeing them in the medieval exhibit at a local museum. My wife, being the curious type, fired up her iPad. After 30 seconds on Amazon, we were both amazed at the variety of devices available. I was keen to buy one, but she did not like the idea at all.

About a week later, after another failed attempt at self-control, I brought the subject of a chastity cage up again. This time she (very reluctantly) agreed that it might be a good idea to try. I immediately ordered a Chinese steel cage before she had second thoughts.

The cage arrived, and I put it on. I guess I made a rookie mistake and used the largest of the three rings it came with. This made it quite uncomfortable. The plan was to only put it on if I felt very horny. I gave my wife one of the three keys it came with, put one in my car, and kept the other one locked in my office. As you may have guessed, this did not work out so well. By the time I got super horny, it was too late.

Since it was uncomfortable to wear in the beginning, my wife suggested that I wear it during the day, and take it off at night. I would start wearing it a few days after we'd had sex. The idea was to see how long I could "last" without having to need it. Well, I masturbated at night. So my wife suggested (strongly) that I wear it all the time, after my few days of post-sex grace were over.

Well, to cut a long story short, she now insists that I wear it all the time, and only take it off when we have sex. She has also collected all three keys. She used to refer to them as my keys. Now they are definitely hers. Fortunately, I started using the medium-sized ring which is much more comfortable.

Tonight she told me that from now on she will be the only person that touches my penis. I'm not allowed to. Honestly, the speed that she has changed from not wanting me to have a chastity cage to completely controlling the few times that I'm released from it is a little unnerving.

Has anyone else had a similar experience?

2. Xtudo3002

Xtudo3002 Xall

SubMale
    World
    Local Time:
    5:58 PM

3. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    4:58 PM
    I agree with not using the largest ring as so many do. Also agree about getting used to it gradually to avoid skin irritation. Do not agree with you masturbating at night. Since you are a rookie I will clue you into what we all know. You can masturbate even when locked up. Chastity only works if YOU want to remain chaste. Your wife will soon tire of being your warden. You have to have self restraint. Chastity is not about a struggle between you and your wife to prevent you from masturbating. She cannot do that. You have to promise that you will not masturbate and let your cage be a reminder of that promise and a speed bump to give you time to think about what you may want to do. Good luck. It took me 3 months to wear my cage 24/7. I do not know how you did that in a matter of days but some guys are luckier than others. Enjoy don't view chastity as only your wife's responsibility. You both have to work together to keep you chaste.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice