Evolution cages?

Discussion in 'CustomChastity' started by LockedBoi23, Nov 1, 2021.

1. LockedBoi23

LockedBoi23 Active member

Local Time:
    9:08 AM
    I'm looking to get my first custom made cage made as my mistress wants me
    Locked 24/7 and I want to be as comfortable as possible. Has anyone else ordered a cage from evolution cages or point me in direction of a good custom cage company?

2. ChassySub

ChassySub New member

Local Time:
    Hey @LockedBoi23 ,

Do you mean Evotion Wearables (ie the orion)? I have some experience with these although I didn't get on with it too well. Would highly recommend either one of the custom designs from Cherry Keeper, or BadAssWorkrooms on etsy if you a looking for a reasonably priced custom steel device.

LockedBoi23 likes this.
  3. JamesAll10

JamesAll10 Long term member

Sales
    Boston
    Local Time:
    4:08 AM
    I own three evotion wearables. Honestly, can’t recommend. Sizing issues and unfortunately none can be worn more than a day or two. Steel devices that aren’t custom I can be in for weeks/ months.

Deleted member 74115 likes this.
  4. ChasteCel

ChasteCel 7/6 on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale

Local Time:
    I've had two Evotion Wearables Orions and a "Cage 8" model. I have been extremely comfortable in them for long-term wear. I highly recommend.

The key to getting them comfortable is to be extremely careful and diligent when you measure!

Good luck

LockedBoi23 likes this.
  5. luckyhubby83

luckyhubby83 Long term member

Local Time:
    3:08 AM
    I also have a Evolution wearables, Baiju for me.
    for the life of me i cant understand why anyone would want a ball trap cage when they can have a cock sleeve like the baiju. erections at night (or when my keyholder wants to tease me) dont result in the testicles being strangled like they did with a ball trap cage.
    its light and compact so wearing swimsuits or cycling shorts doesnt print nearly aa much as a ball trap does.
    i literally cant think of a single reason to go with a ball trap over the PA secured Baiju.
    I got pierced just so i could try this cage as i was ready to hang up the idea of 24/7 due to the shortcomings the ball trap cages had for me. I tried them all. Chinese knockoffs all the way to a Lori custom made cage. none and i mean NONE come close to the Baiju. I have had 2 cages made. and am debating a third as i want one last minor adjustment. I have been wearing the current one with the polymer PA hook for many weeks straight.

JackStrap, Neander and LockedBoi23 like this.
  6. LockedBoi23

LockedBoi23 Active member

Local Time:
    How do you find sleeping in them do you have problems with morning wood? I only have a knock off cheap cage atm and it's so uncomfortable in the morning and it rubs a lot. In the new year I want to get something good for 24/7 wear as my partner wants me 24/7 chastity and I want to genuinely be the best sub I can for her.

7. ChasteCel

ChasteCel 7/6 on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale

Local Time:
    I have no problems sleeping or with morning wood. If you're having issues with ballburn, I also swear by Aquaphor. A little bit helps a lot.

JackStrap and LockedBoi23 like this.
  8. Elfman

Elfman Gay werewolves & martinis

Artist, photographer, bartender
    Boise, Idaho
    Local Time:
    1:08 AM
    The only problem with my Evotion Orion is that I can't escape when I want to. lol

You have to be super careful with your measurements and be prepared to get them wrong. I had to upsize my usual measurements but once I got it all squared away there's been nothing better, lighter, more comfortable or more secure.

9. sonhee

sonhee Long term member

Local Time:
    I got an Orion, just test-wearing it for a couple of days now but very happy with it.

1. Relatively comfortable to wear
    2. Ok hygiene (obviously inferior to metal ones with few bars but so far it's not smelling)
    3. Does not slip down, thanks to the headlock feature. I'm wearing it overnight, sitting, walking, crouching, but it has not moved at all. This is great!
    4. Urination standing up is no problem, again because of the headlock (#3)
    5. Easy to put on because there are three parts (with two locks): base ring, shaft cage, and glans cage. This means you can pull the glans through the shaft cage and then simply put the glans cage on. No need to use lube to get in or the stocking method.
    6. Very good security because of #5. Yes pulling out the penis is very easy (without piercing), but it's impossible to get it back in, because the mode of putting it on in the first place is through pulling, not pushing. And you can't pull without unlocking the glans cage key. So basically it is impossible to get it back in after pulling out, meaning unpermitted masturbation will be found out.
    7. Very lightweight

Numbers 3 to 6 seem to be relatively unique and attracted me to this cage in the first place. I'm glad it's working as intended. The only things I'd wish for are improvements to hygiene, e.g. more and bigger holes, less material, less skin coverage. Also, the lock holding the base ring and shaft cage together has the keyhole on the top, which means that the keyhole fills up with water when showering. These are high-quality Burgwaechter locks, but still I have a bad feeling about this. A final improvement idea would be to have custom security screws instead of the internal locks. This would mean you could have the same screw (needing only one screwdriver instead of two keys like now), and it also means you could have one of these pretty, heart-shaped pendants that hides the security screw's screwdriver.

Sexy Slave 69 likes this.
  10. Cur1ous1

Cur1ous1 Active member

Local Time:
    I’ve got the evotion orion with PA. Custom sized. I wear it 24/7/365. It’s perfect, comfy, and airport proof!

JackStrap likes this.
  11. JackStrap

JackStrap Member

Guru
    North Eurotica
    Local Time:
    11:08 AM
    Evotion Wearables #8.
    Had it on me for year. Or two. Who remembers anyway.
    I'm uncut and that was somewhat a problem as the rolled back foreskin would swell through the holes and get irritated and develop oedema. Other than that I guess I would still be using the device.
    Light weigth, unescapeable, relatively easy to keep clean ...

If you are cut and have PA piercing, it might work for you really well.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice