Every Vote Counts!

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Muzzo4you, Mar 11, 2018.

Tags:
?

Want Dogchasecats to write her book(s)

Poll closed May 10, 2018.
  1. YES, I can't wait to read it!!

100.0%
  2. No, I'm not too interested

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Random Thread
  1. Muzzo4you

Muzzo4you Bored and looking to find a play partner

NC, USA
    Local Time:
    11:23 AM
    @Dogchasecats (a very respected CM member and KH) has expressed a desire to pass along her techniques in achieving extraordinary successful results with her minion (aka husband). Prior to putting these to paper - and ultimately being published - she's looking for confirmation from CM members that it is worthy of her time and effort.

We're requesting everyone in favor of her writing the book(s) to vote 'yes'. She's let it be known that a certain number of positive votes are needed before she'll undertake this - we just don't know her target number, so 'every vote counts!'.

Please vote 'yes' so we all can benefit from her experiences, creativity, and successes!

Dogchasecats likes this.
  2. spider203

spider203 Long term member

Local Time:
    3:23 PM
    I think that is a good idea, but there is a lot of books on techniques and no books on how to get you're wife or partner interested in been a key holder and why a partner should become a key holder like what is the benefits for partner.
    A lot of wags don't understand why they should become a key holder and the way a man's brain works and still People think men are always dominant. I like to think of us men as like an old yard dog where a stranger comes in and the dog would kill him but a child comes in and the child could do anything to the dog and the dog will just take it. I find that I am like that, a man tried to rob me one night he went away when I stopped laughing but a woman can ask me to do anything and with out a second thought I would do it. Sorry for the rambling did not mean to hijack your post.

Dogchasecats likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice