Ever fooled your body into post O recovery?

Discussion in 'Off topic discussions' started by Nicoftime, Oct 12, 2017.

1. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:14 AM
    Ok I will set up the circumstances. Been caged for a week, and due to schedule hadn’t had any playtime in between. Needless to say I have been wanting her badly.

I texted her that I wanted to sneak her away for a bit to taste her before I had to leave for work. I went to town on her and used my fingers as well and soon she said she wanted me to fuck her and asked if we had enough time. I was like uhhh yeah, I only need a few seconds. Then she added for her to cum...I said maybe? Lol

So off I go sliding into her licketty split, and of course soon I had to stop. I started again concentrating on not cumming before her. She started pinching my nipples hard, hurt like the dickens, and seemed to do the job of taking my mind off the pleasure. I continued and got her to O. And when she did it was like I had.

I didn’t get the feeling of orgasm, any fluid(I checked), or any pleasure remotely like an orgasm, yet physically my body must of thought that I had because my erection started to wilt. It was just like she stole my orgasm from me. She even told me I could cum if I could get her to cum again, but it was just like I had already done it and needed twenty minutes to recover(refractory period).

She said your still putting your cage back on immediately. As I put the cage on it was plumper than normal but certainly not difficult to cage up. Still super horny and aching. What the heck just happened here? Lol!

SubVerity likes this.
  2. gyrator53

gyrator53 Member

retired academic/consultant
    UK
    Local Time:
    5:14 AM
    I'm convinced that sexual satisfaction is as much a mental thing as a physical one. I quite frequently use a strapon on my wife and sometimes, by the time she has had her orgasm, I find I'm satisfied in just the same way as I do if I have had an orgasm myself.

This feeling of satisfaction also lasts for several days much as it would if I had had an O.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice