Ever feel nervous about the future?

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Nicoftime, Jun 25, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Shepherdsflock

Shepherdsflock Long term member

Local Time:
    6:42 AM
    Option 1 has been a frequent discussion/argument topic for a while. I really don't want option 2 because even with it's difficulties, this is better than the way things were before. She actually enjoys sex now. Before it was just horrible. I won't go into lengthy detail, but before chastity she hated sex altogether. Now she at least enjoys it (a lot) when she's in the mood. My issue is that she isn't "in the mood" often enough to match my needs.

Things have been getting better slowly over time. I'm getting more patient with her, and she is putting more effort into showing me attention. But, I still feel we are very far apart in regards to frequency of intimate contact.

2. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Sorry to hear, being sexually incompatible is a tough thing to maneuver.

My worry over the future is more like light trepidation and mild anxiety. I am pretty happy that I know that whenever we have sex, she's 100% on board, even if the frequency diminishes.

3. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    5:42 AM
    Are you sure your on the right web site. It sounds to me like you call all the shots and make the rules. I'm kind of confused what that has to do with Chastity, FLR,Crossdressing,Feminization or being a Siisy. I don't want to offend you but it's kind of confusing.

4. Shepherdsflock

Local Time:
    Don't worry, I'm sure most other people don't practice chastity as you would prefer. You'll get used to it.

5. Shepherdsflock

Local Time:
    You need to realize that chastity isn't synonymous with FLR and D/s and all the other stuff. For us, chastity is just chastity. I don't adopt a different personality just because I'm chaste for my wife. I have never been submissive, and I don't role play for my wife. I simply do something for her that she enjoys.

And as you can tell from my posts, our life is very real. It is not some internet fantasy world. I get angry about things. I get frustrated. Sometimes I want to give up. I'm a real, imperfect husband who tries his best to love an imperfect wife. And yes, as the husband in our relationship, I do call most of the shots. The only thing I have really given control over to my wife is my chastity (and if I truly wanted to, I could put an end to that).

We have a very traditional relationship, I am naturally dominant and she is naturally submissive. But, submissive as she is, she loves having me chaste. It pleases her that I am willing to do that for her.

So, if this is the wrong site for people who serve their partner's needs and desires through chastity, then I will gladly leave it for the hardcore crossdressers and sissies who must be doing everything correctly.

6. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    12:42 PM
    Good point.

Also not forgetting that any kink in a relationship is only a part of that relationship so if other things are going wrong instead as some vanilla couples do of going through the motions of having sex thos eof us into our thing probably just go through the motions of not having sex until the other matters are resolved or the relationship disolved.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice