Estim / TENS Advice Needed Please

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by Enchained, Oct 7, 2020.

1. Enchained

Enchained Junior Member

Retired
    England, UK
    Local Time:
    2:01 PM
    Just before this wretched Covid shut the world down my Mistress and I started playing with Electro stimulation. Initially we started with two gel pads. One between my legs below my balls and one above my cage on my lower belly. Then we progressed to me repurposing an old Holy Trainer with a pad placed below my penis and the cage locked on with the cable coming out of the end slit. When strapped to a bondage chair and wired up the sensation was incredible from stimulating to punishing.

We also purchased on of those cheap Chinese cages with electrodes built in, which we soon abandoned as it burns. Not pleasant.

She followed safety precautions like never shorting a circuit, slow progress up the current, never attaching to the testicles and never attaching above the waist.

May I please reach out to any of you in the community who use Estim / TENS machines and ask for advice.

1. What is a safe length of time to use Estim for? I am comfortable at a level which is just edging being painful.

2. Can a metal cage be electrified? I have seen a picture of a cage with the electrode placed directly into a hole drilled for the purpose. Is it safe to do this? I dont want to find out the hard way it isn't.

3. How and where do you attach electrodes, for punishment and for pleasure? As I mentioned above we currently attach between my legs and on the penis, isolated from each other by a Holy Trainer cage.

4. I've seen electrodes intended for the anus. What is your opinion on these?

5. We've used conductive silicone loops around my balls and again looped around my cock head. This seems a little too intense at high settings. Should I expect this?

6. Do you use lube to aid conductivity? If so how? Presumably you cannot / need not use with pads.

7. How often or when do you replace pads?

8. We have a dual channel machine but are a bit ignorant of where to place a second set of pads. Any ideas on this?

9. Any other suggestions as to how to use for play or punishment would be most welcome.

10. I'm no newbie to chastity but electroplay is a new direction for us and we want to be safe in our use (me especially)! Are there any electroplay forums / guides we could read?

Thankyou for reading and thanks in advance for any help you can give us.

Warmest regards.. :lockkey::+1:

Anonoman likes this.
  2. johnjames55

johnjames55 Long term member

Property and Finance
    Suffolk, Ipswich
    Local Time:
    I have had a dog training device strapped to my scrotem with the electrodes touching the scrotem tightly. yes a metal cage will become live if enough current is passed through the device, I had ring burn marks on my penis where they touched me. How far can you go, I get pushed very hard but be careful as I'm pretty sure it could cause a heart attack in extremis, my pulse rate goes through the roof when extreme session happen. Everyone is differant so have your Mistress watch for signs of excess distress,sweating,turning grey/white,gasping for air. The anal again can vary from sensuos to very painful but the absolute worst for me is the ones that insert down your peehole (whats the real name for that BTW). The remote dog collar or any device that can be controlled remotely is great fun when your out or entertaining fetish friends (or visiting them come to that).

Enchained likes this.
  3. Andy80

Andy80 Long term member

United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Hello Enchained,

I have been estimming for about ten years (I have a ET-312 box and mostly PES electrodes), both in and out of chastity, so hope these replies to your questions are helpful:

1. What is a safe length of time to use Estim for? I am comfortable at a level which is just edging being painful.
    There are a lot of variables to this, such as where the electrodes are, what power level you are using etc. But as a general guide, I usually estim for around an hour (less if I orgasm early) but I only take myself into pain territory for a few minutes within that hour. I know if I have accidentally 'overstimmed' as my body will be feeling the after effects of the sensations for some hours after I have finished.

2. Can a metal cage be electrified? I have seen a picture of a cage with the electrode placed directly into a hole drilled for the purpose. Is it safe to do this? I dont want to find out the hard way it isn't.
    Yes it can, but in my experience it's not as amazing as it might sound. It's difficult to get the whole cage to feel electrified, and you can easily get hotspots. Personally, I prefer stimming in plastic or silicon cages, and feeling my cock trying to escape its prison with the stimulation.

3. How and where do you attach electrodes, for punishment and for pleasure? As I mentioned above we currently attach between my legs and on the penis, isolated from each other by a Holy Trainer cage.
    So I'll give two of my favourite set-ups, one locked and one unlocked.
    For unlocked - electrode on head of cock and around base of balls, and butt plug electrode
    For locked - electrode through my PA hole, and out of the pee slit in the chastity tube, and then the same balls and butt plug set-up as before

4. I've seen electrodes intended for the anus. What is your opinion on these?
    Fantastic - especially if you run the power from the cock to the butt or vice versa, as it goes through the prostate.

5. We've used conductive silicone loops around my balls and again looped around my cock head. This seems a little too intense at high settings. Should I expect this?
    Possibly yes. I prefer a loop around the base of the balls (like a cock ring) rather than attached around the ball sack. It's just about experimenting with the settings and using lots of electro lube. The closer the electrodes are to each other the more I get a burning or spikey sensation rather than pleasure.

6. Do you use lube to aid conductivity? If so how? Presumably you cannot / need not use with pads.
    Absolutely use lube - either special electro lube or water based around the electrodes and on your body. I haven't used pads for years but remember they seemed naturally sticky and don't think I used lube with those.

7. How often or when do you replace pads?
    I think mine lasted around six months. Depends how often you use them.

8. We have a dual channel machine but are a bit ignorant of where to place a second set of pads. Any ideas on this?
    Maybe check out:
    https://www.kinkytoy.store/blogs/kinky-adult-toy-blog/e-stim-electrode-positioning-guide

9. Any other suggestions as to how to use for play or punishment would be most welcome.
    Only to have fun, experiment with the settings on the box and keep communicating how it's feeling ;-)
    If you enjoy it, I'd recommend buying and trying other electrodes and combinations

10. I'm no newbie to chastity but electroplay is a new direction for us and we want to be safe in our use (me especially)! Are there any electroplay forums / guides we could read?
    https://blog.erostek.com/

4. Enchained

Enchained Junior Member

Retired
    England, UK
    Local Time:
    Thank you so much for your reply. This has been so useful to me. I really appreciate your help. Warmest regards..

5. Enchained

Enchained Junior Member

Retired
    England, UK
    Local Time:
    Thank you for your reply. I really appreciate your help. Regards

johnjames55 likes this.
  6. luckyhubby83

luckyhubby83 Long term member

Local Time:
    8:01 AM
    all i know is. triphase is awesome.
    had the erostek 312 box for years but never ordered the triphase till last month. now its all i use
    a loop around the cock head, one around the balls or the shaft encompasing the balls too, and the third inserted in the ass. preferably a PES prostate one as it directs current in just the right spot.

there are audio files that really make these machines shine. basically playing a electrical song and the instrument is your body. it feels amazing

7. Anonoman

Anonoman Long term member

Local Time:
    I bought one of these cheap jobs of eBay and was seriously disappointed! It just feels sharp and spiky and some time a little muscle twitch. I even bought special conductive gel. My wife has a slendertone and that, on the tummy, is amazing - really powerful muscle contractions! I assume you get what you pay for... It must feel amazing to use a good one in more ‘intermit’ areas :rolleyes:
    Any recommendations for a good device thats not too expensive?

8. luckyhubby83

luckyhubby83 Long term member

Local Time:
    8:01 AM
    started w a cheap one. OUCH OUCH OUCH
    find a used erostek. from what i have gathered the tens is not like the erostek as its not purpose built for sex play whereas the erostek is.
    i did a quick search for used units and cant find any. these maybe one of those things you buy once cry once.

Anonoman likes this.
  9. handsolo

handsolo Long term member

Local Time:
    9:01 AM
    Is this the CB6000 knockoff with the triangular contacts across the head? The contacts are poorly designed. Trim them so that they are blunt at the tips, and allow a more similar distance between the tips as the bottom and sides. Electricity follows the path of least resistance, so with the relatively pointed tips being closest together, the current flows mostly in a tiny area at those sections, which explains the harsh sensation.

10. Ithacan

Ithacan Long term member

East Sussex
    Local Time:
    I have an E-Stim electro pebble. Its a good starter with lots of extras that you can buy as you progress, though it's a tad pricey. It's range of settings mean you can start gently and increase the power as you wish. Mistress likes one of the alligator clips attached to a steel sound inserted into my urethra and the other terminal to a steel insertable in my ass. It can be quite difficult to keep control of my balls......

borbulls1961 likes this.
  11. Ricscages

Ricscages Long term member

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    9:01 AM
    Mistress has used a tens 7000 unit on Mistress property for about 6 months. Mistress loves it. Mistress property is wired up once a week. Mistress property is in it's cage for this little activity. Mistress calls it electric play Wednesday. Mistress loves experimenting with all the modes and the intensity levels. I love it too. I find some of the settings relaxing and other not so relaxing. But it's a feeling you sometime never want to end. I've learned to enjoy and endure the feeling that pulse through Mistress property. It can be a very intoxicating felling. My advice is to keep experimenting and learn your limits. And your Mistress/ wife will enjoy the learning process also. Maybe a little bit more than you.

12. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    seams Andy has covered this!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice