Erotic Literature

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by thefeem, Jul 12, 2008.

1. thefeem

thefeem Junior Member

Local Time:
    4:45 PM
    Hello everybody,

For years I have visited such sites because I have an interest in erotic literature. I plan on being an erotic writer and have several different projects that I working on at the moment. However, unlike most men on this site, I have an interest in being the dominant partner in such relationships. I became a bull in college before knowing the term.

One of my favorite forms of erotica is feminization erotica. I have read several Sandy Thomas, Reluctant Press and other publishers of this genre. However, I always read these with the idea of feminizing a woman because I am attracted to very feminine women and I dont see too much of them around anymore.

Eventually my readings in female domination erotica led me to chastity erotica. I found Alterboys site and found those stories amusing, I also knew that I would never allow myself to be chastised. Of course in the readings of chastity led me to readings in cuckolding. I always read these from the point of view from the bull. Having sex with a married woman is something that I have done before however, her husband was not aware of our activities.

Right now I am working on several literary projects. I would like to share a feminization story I submitted to Reluctant Press but they never got back to me on it. Its about a young man going off to college and meeting a wealthy older lady who feminizes him. If anyone would like it give me a message and I will e-mail it to you.

Have fun.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice