Erection inside the body

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by pupperly, Mar 4, 2019.

1. pupperly

pupperly Member

Local Time:
    6:14 AM
    Hi all. not sure how to describe it. Found a very helpful annotated photo online.

this is what I experience. Is this common? Is there a way to keep the 'whole shaft' in the cage? or is it even a problem?

Please let me know your thoughts. I am unsure whether I should be concerned about this.

Attached Files:

SCChastityhubby likes this.
  2. Consensus

Consensus Long term member

Working with vulnerable people
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I have similar, but not as pronounced. I can't seem to manage the internal erection that others speak of here. It's... not painful, more a kind of pressure, but I am getting better at controlling it and getting it to die down. I've gone from a four hour wait (ow) to a mere twenty-thirty minutes. I'm only 26 days in too, so I expect to get better still. So far no health effects.

3. ViezeLambik

ViezeLambik New member

Townsville, Queensland, Australia
    Local Time:
    4:14 PM
    Happens to me too. I think it’s quite normal and doesnt damage anything. I loooove that cage in your pic. What is it? I want one!

4. pupperly

pupperly Member

Local Time:
    Wow O_O that must be frustrating. I find that in a steel device instead of a plastic one I 'settle' much more quickly.

I think it's a jailbird (with the security screw fitting). I agree, it's very pretty. It's the cage I aspire to when I'm flush enough with cash and have the right measurements. The alterrnative would be a London Tower by red chili chastity because their locking system has interchangeable rings but if you want to change the base ring of a jailbird you have to send it back.

5. Consensus

Consensus Long term member

Working with vulnerable people
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Interesting!

Is that because it is colder or because there's greater air-flow do you think? My main issue is the fact that I keep thinking about the wrong things and trying to twitch, which does rather prolong matters! And yeah, can be very frustrating in the night. During the day I am much quicker, rarely hitting more than a couple of minutes but then, during the day, I don't end up with the 'push away' effect!

6. pupperly

pupperly Member

Local Time:
    I have a 45mm "pepper pot" design, and a "siebe Bonnet". The 45mm pepper pot is shorter and a more bucket-y shape than the CB6000S, but I still find it much more comfortable even though its squishing me up more.

the friction of the plastic makes the CB series nigh on impossible to get on for me. I cant shuffle the skin around to get comfortable and remove pinching folds.

for some reason all the time Im in it, I fill it out and am 'puffy'. I think my body just doesnt like it very much.

in the siebe bonnet especially its much easier for me to relax and forget I'm wearing it. My d- goes softer much more easily.

waiting for pepperpot.jpg The-Siebe-Bonnet_1280x1280.jpg

Consensus likes this.
  7. KatlynAshe

KatlynAshe Busy busy busy

Local Time:
    1:14 AM
    Ball-traps suffer from this problem distinctly. Actually I found with enough fidgeting and frustration I can actually "jerk" off my balltrap chastity and "cum". Its not exactly what you would call satisfying but its most certainly a release.

Well fit belts suffer from internal erections less generally. Though the internal erection you have (or don't) can vary greatly based off how well the belt fits, the angle the penis is bent at and the amount of movement the belt allows. Closed belts though often will have people describe a feeling of "fucking the tube" while open tubes allow more touching but the tube itself can't cuddle hug your cock.

Consensus and pupperly like this.
  8. luckyhubby83

luckyhubby83 Long term member

Local Time:
    1:14 AM
    im intrigued what a full belt would feel like while sleeping and nocturnal erections strike...
    off to google how much a good belt costs now... smh

9. Jay.

Jay. Active member

Local Time:
    I have this type of erection when wearing a cage. Thank God too. The constant pushing against the cage would drive me mental.

Jay.

10. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    2:14 AM
    The OP's picture is quite pronounced and to me not internal, imo the back ring is too big if it slides down that far (or too much lube was used). Internal erections (my wife calls them intrections) are more of a large hump above the ring, with hump showing the degree to which the shaft is trying to force the cage away.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice