1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Erection anyone?

Discussion in 'The Medical Suite' started by Sublifter49, Aug 17, 2017.

1. Just wondering how many other locked guys out there get desperate for a simple erection? I sometimes find I am more desperate just to be let out to get a full hard on as I am to be allowed to cum. Anyone miss getting wood now that it has been curtailed??

2. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B
    Staff Member Moderator

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Reading through some of the threads it seems that many still do. @Sublifter49@Sublifter49

Kir_S, Alceste, slave_m and 2 others like this.
  3. Desperately!!! An erection is something that can't be described, and anything longer than a week I miss them terribly.

kellysbitch and Sublifter49 like this.
  4. Quite so! It is not clear which is worse: no orgasm, or the lack of stretching out.

Sublifter49 likes this.
  5. I agree! It's amazing that something once taken for granted is strong part.of the equation. Just to be allowed out for a short time i's a treat, and to be denied it a punishment!

6. Interesting but yes, you dont realize the tease that it is not having one until it is prevented.

Sublifter49 likes this.
  7. I wanted one badly tonight while I was pleasuring my keyholder/wife. Her response: "No, You can't tonight". That only only made it both worse and better,LOL!

Sublifter49 likes this.
  8. I do miss that especially since my wife started keeping me caged during sex to avoid accidents when she gets carried away and forgets about edging me. I have woken up to a painful partial erection three times this week. I do not know why since it has only been two weeks since my last orgasm. Usually it takes a month before I get erections at night. I wake up because my cage is pushing away from my body and the ring is pressing hard against my balls. My cage is only 1 1/4" long so there is not a lot of room to grow, but it tries.

kellysbitch and Sublifter49 like this.
  9. Honored to have you comment on my post..you are a person most of us would would love to emulate...

Giveitup and Mascara^Snake like this.
  10. Thanks, but keep in mind that what works for us may not work for you. I am most proud of my marriage, professional accomplishments and sexual life, in that order. However having a long loving marriage is enough for me. The other stuff is just icing on the cake. :) In our old age I no longer want to become the best at what I do anymore and have been monogamous for the last 7 years. The loving marriage stayed with us even though the other stuff went away.

Giveitup likes this.
  11. obvious i crave for a erection. at least every morning at 4 am (not to mention my whife's teasings) wish to be erect like Vinny's M107 gun, but for me and my whife this is the true meaning of chastity. every struggle of my cock remind that belong to her. orgasm denial is a plus at this. Otherwise what would be the logic? to put in chastity an impotent is like threaten a bald to be headshaved.

Sublifter49 likes this.
  12. well men always wants to be hard i think. it don't take much to make them.

13. I miss my daily erections

Sublifter49 likes this.
  14. If we didn't have erections, we would not be so easily controlled and therefore would have less reason to be submissive. Erections are a wonderful thing! (I seem to recall having one in the past........)

Penney, Felix cum ea and Sublifter49 like this.
  15. Clearly, sexual desire, (as manifested by erections) is what makes men easily controllable. Most men will do damn near anything if they somehow think it will get them more sexual satisfaction. The idea of chastity is one of those bizarre human contradictions that only makes sense in the testosterone-soaked minds of men. You lock your junk up, because it will somehow make your sexual satisfaction better? Seems ridiculous on the surface. But it works, as we all here are obviously evidence of......

MadamBelle and Sublifter49 like this.
  16. SubVerity

SubVerity The Mansion's own Fairy Godmother!
    Staff Member Moderator

London
    Longest I've gone locked without release was 3 months. I found that I forgot what it was like to hold a penis in my hand let alone to have a full erection.
    That's not to say I don't have half erections while locked - it's not like having a raging boner, but I get incredibly turned on which is fun in itself, especially if Wonderful is in a playful mood.

Actually - I'm looking forward to a longer lock up and experiencing that again.

Sublifter49 likes this.
  17. I have been locked up for 5 days now 12 more to go, as a newbie. My first one was for 5 days as well. But now the urge for simple errection is stronger than the actual orgasm. @ingwer@ingwer you are right. Everytime the penis is trying to escape at night in its painful struggle, is a reminder for me who the owners is. The only thing which is keeping me sane is the fact that it belongs to @withallsenses@withallsenses as my Wife and the keyholder. I would exchange one short orgasm for longer errection and simply hold him in the hand.

Sublifter49 likes this.
  18. i been thinking and i think that if you am allow to has a erecton but not then allow to has anything else then its worser really innit. cos then the man cant do nothing.

19. Absolutely!! But that's also part of the frustration fun - Love / Hate thing or maybe something I Love to hate...;)

@n2toys@n2toys currently has me approaching 10 weeks of denial which is the longest I've ever gone since coming of age and my hornyness is so incredible right now!
    My Goddess has been keeping me caged more often than not during play nights; we're both afraid I'll cum too easily with even the slightest of touches...

I'll often bounce between begging I need to cum and/or I just need to grow...:eek: In the end I enjoy the frustration immensely and later thankful to my Wife/Goddess for the denial and frustration... :)

Sublifter49 and n2toys like this.
  20. I am happier not to have erections

gary170 likes this.
  21. Sometimes a simple erection is great! I just wrote about something similar on my blog (subhubbyinchastity.blogspot.com) link to post here where @Mistress Good Wife@Mistress Good Wife allowed me out of my cage for sex, but numbed my penis. I wasn't able to feel anything, but it was nice to finally be able to get fully hard.

Alceste and Sublifter49 like this.
  22. I am new to this forum not to chastity and that was well said needing an erection it has been a couple months and if I just relax and not show that I am desperate it might happen.

Sublifter49 likes this.
  23. wishful thinking?

gary170 likes this.
  24. I still get them when my wife wants them, but otherwise I don't feel the need.

25. My first 6 nights in chastity and today I was thinking more about being able to just have a full erection than an O. Might have had a lot to do with the teasing chat My wife was sending me last night before bed. She's taking to key holding nicely. Just two more weeks until I'm back with her and possibly freed for a spell.