Entry tricks..

Discussion in 'CB Range' started by locked_wookie, Apr 14, 2011.

1. locked_wookie

locked_wookie New member

Local Time:
    11:41 AM
    So..I read most of the forums posts on this..but i'm wondering if anyone has additiontal tricks into putting your KH's cock in a cage?
    I tried lube, but that irritated me
    I tried water/soap, but that irritated me.
    I have used the sock method, but that pulls a great deal on skin. <- method of choice right now.

Anyone have suggestions?

2. Manteos Boy

Manteos Boy Slave to Mistress Manteo

Local Time:
    Since you say that you've tried the "sock method", I'm curious if you actually used a sock. Have you tried the foot part of a nylon stocking? It's what I use and it does not pull on the skin at all and makes entry into the cage a complete nonevent. If you have tried it, maybe you're not doing it right.

Take the toe end of a nylon stocking and feed it through the cage and out of the tip. Take about 1 - 2 inches of the sticking and place it over the end of your cock. Attempt to insert it into the cage of the CB. Once it's slightly inside of the CB, the stocking will grip the penis. Pull the stocking out of the end of the hole. If you haven't put too much of your cock in the stocking, it will pull it inside of the CB and will slip easily off once it reaches the end. It's 100% completely painless. It's 100% completely free from any kind of discomfort whatsoever. It's quick. It takes only a few seconds. I don't believe that there exists an easier and more pain free method.

If you place the whole penis inside of the stocking it is difficult to pull off once you reach the end of the cage. If you actually are using a sock, it's probably too thick and gripping too much. Try the stocking and don't cover the entire penis with it and I feel sure you'll be successful.

3. LifesShort

LifesShort Member

Local Time:
    9:41 AM
    I use a very thin dress sock and just place it around the head of the penis. Sometimes it does pull a little skin through the hole but that is easily corrected by pulling the tube outward just a tad until the skin is inside.

4. Sir in chastity

Sir in chastity Junior Member

Local Time:
    I have always seen it referred to as the "Stocking Method."

Ok, folks might laugh but here is a great "sock" and source. Use a ped. these are those lousy sock type things you find at shoe stores. Visit Payless Shoes, they have them by the ton!

the thinner stocking material works well for me.

5. neoboy

neoboy Member

Local Time:
    11:41 PM
    What lube did you use? I'd recommend something very non-allergenic - baby oil or something with sensitivity in mind...

I can, if really flaccid, put my mistresses cock in its cage without any lube or device, have you simply tried that? or plain water?

6. locked_wookie

locked_wookie New member

Local Time:
    I think I might have had the sock on too far... I shortened the distance and had better results.

I am not able to go in w/out lube. I'm tight in the cb6k.

I used several lubes...some silcone, and water based, nothing oil based.

I'm liking the sock method now that I figured out the issue, the first I heard of it was on this forum...should be printed w/directions 'methods for insertion of penis'

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice