Enticed is out tomorrow! - The next one in our Chastity Contract Series

Discussion in 'Book and movie reviews' started by keephimcaged, Aug 20, 2020.

1. keephimcaged

Verified Female

UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:27 AM
    Hi everyone,

I thought you might enjoy a bit of a teaser on the book that's out tomorrow, book 2 in James' series about a couple offered money by a rich bitch (my words) to be keyholder for the husband for a year. Book 1 - Entrapped, got to the top ten in Erotic Suspense on Amazon, which we were delighted by!

This one gets darker, I warn you now. But knowing the readers on this forum I expect you'll think that's a good thing!
    upload_2020-8-20_21-15-2.png

As I did with the first book, I just want to make the offer if anyone can't access the book on Amazon or can't afford it (it's challenging times for many of us) then please just message me or email james at james@edging.space and we'll give you a free copy.

Having said that, we would love to ask a favour. James' female denial focused book, The One-Bar Prison has got LOADS of amazing reviews. But for some reason, even though it's selling well, the male denial ones, Entrapped, so far, have got far fewer. I personally am really excited about getting good erotica out there which promotes the joys of denial and male chastity. So if there's any chance you're able to leave a review on Amazon then we'd really appreciate it. You can change your name at the top of any review, so it can be anonymous.

Anyway, here you go, here's a very kinky scene from a dinner party with the Chastity WAGS! (Which I love as that's the actual name of the little group of other women I chat with about keeping our hubbies locked up lol)

Chapter 6 - The Dinner Party
    ‘How does it feel, knowing I own your husband’s cock?’ Catherine looked up from the piece of meat she’d just skewered with her fork.

Her question caught Emma completely off guard. She put down the slice of venison that was halfway to her mouth and said. ‘Firstly, we haven’t agreed to anything yet. And if we do, you just control it. I still own it. I’d be letting you borrow, well rent, it for a while.’

Catherine smirked at her response, ‘Go on’.

‘Secondly, it’s very exciting for us both. I’m looking forward to not having the choice of unlocking him. It’s not something we’ve ever tried. Somehow the idea of getting money for it, I don’t know, it makes it even naughtier.’

‘I’m very glad to hear that. What are you looking forward to most?’ Catherine asked.

‘How horny he gets, all the orgasms for me, I don’t know. Actually no, it’s the freedom. I’ve felt it even today. I love him caged, but I find being the one in control of the key surprisingly hard work. It’s been a breath of fresh air.’

‘That’s very good to hear, just what I hoped.’ A waiter topped up Emma’s drink, and with a nod from Catherine, went around to Nathan too. Somehow he managed to knock it over though. Apologising profusely he brought him a fresh glass, already filled which Nathan got to drinking straight away.

Emma leaned in closer to Catherine. ‘I’m excited but nervous about the check-ups too. Can you tell me any more about what they will involve? Will Mené be doing them?’

‘Would you like that?’ asked Catherine. ‘Did you like the way she treated Nate?’

‘Yes. She was lovely, and funny and yeah, I liked her a lot.’

‘Consider it done then. She can take the lead on the check-ups. Now, don’t let your food get cold, eat up.’ Catherine brought a tiny square of venison up to her mouth and chewed on it delicately.

Emma took the chance to be quiet for a while. The conversations, and wine, were flowing around the table. Nate was holding up his end of the chat with Fiona but beginning to flag from the look of him. He returned her gaze and gave her a subtle half-lidded wink. Further down the table, she noticed Danielle slumped down into her chair a little, her focus on her husband opposite. Emma guessed why that might be and craned forward to see Duncan reacting to whatever it was she was doing with her foot under the table. If Nate was a bit closer this would be a great time to play caged footsie.

Catherine noticed Emma observing the black couple at the other end of the table. She brought out her phone, the first time Emma had seen her with one. It was the latest iPhone, she guessed. Catherine turned the phone to face Emma, and there was a slider on the screen with Danielle’s name at the top above the ten on the sliding scale. ‘Watch this.’ Catherine pushed the slider from zero to one on the screen and Danielle’s head immediately whipped around to look at them.

Emma was puzzled. Then it struck her what it might be controlling. ‘Is it, a remote vibe?’

‘Clever girl aren’t you. Yes it is. Keep watching.’ She gave Danielle a little wave with her fingers, and with the other hand slid the slider to four.

Immediately Danielle gripped the table with both hands, her breathing ragged. Catherine gently slid the slider back down, and then back up again, four or five times. Each time Danielle arched her back, trying her best to hide it. What she couldn’t hide though were her nipples. They’d shot up like bullets, obvious to all through the revealing red dress.

‘How powerful is that thing, that’s amazing,’ said Emma.

‘Oh it’s not that powerful, the battery has to last. It’s mostly because she’s very sensitive. She hasn’t cum in a while.’

‘Is she in chastity too?’ Emma asked.

‘Not as such. Female belts are so awkward. But this works much the same. You know whatever the cause, the vagina clenches during orgasm. Well, the toy inside her, it’s called an Oestrus, monitors for that. And can tell if it’s removed too. So, no easy way to cheat.’

‘That’s clever. But it vibrates too?’

Catherine just nodded her head towards Danielle, swiping her fingers on the phone. Before Emma could look she heard a stifled cry from the athlete. Everyone stared. From what she could fathom most of them weren’t sure what was going on but Fiona looked straight back at Catherine’s phone. ‘You must tell me where you get those,’ she said to Catherine but looked across the table to where Katie was still trying to see what was going on further down. ‘Remind me, how long do the batteries last?’

‘A month if used judiciously. It depends if the counter-climax measures kick in.’ Catherine replied.

‘Counter what?’ It seemed Fiona was as clueless about it as Emma.

‘Oh, a new feature. Maybe I’ll show you later. We really must be getting on. Let’s get dessert out.’

Emma had another question. ‘What about Duncan, why’s he caged?’

‘All men are better caged, darling. I learnt that from you. If you want to know, they have a similar arrangement to the two of you. Only she’s the one “under contract”. It didn’t take long to convince her to cage him up once we got started.’

Emma glanced again up the table. Danielle was gripping the table still, clearly using all her willpower to hold back whatever Catherine’s device was doing to her. Emma had imagined it was simply to avoid embarrassment that she was resisting the toy’s vibrations. But from the sound of it, something worse than humiliation might be involved. She looked again at the phone on the table. ‘CCM: On’ was written in red beside the scale. Counter Climax Measures - what the hell could that be?

To everyone’s relief, but particularly Danielle’s, Catherine slid the dial down, not to zero, but to two. As Danielle visibly relaxed, conversation resumed and the last bits of the food were quickly eaten as Catherine pressed the waiting staff to move things on.

Emma stayed quiet as the plates were taken away. She barely even noticed Nate trying not to stare at the waitresses’ tops. It did seem they were doing it on purpose. His eyelids were starting to droop.

She stared back down at Danielle. So she’s the one who’s under Catherine’s control, and her husband has got caged up as part of it. Emma wasn’t sure what that meant for her. She thought she’d be safe from Catherine’s games but it seemed partners could get caught up in it all too. That’s a worrying thought.

upload_2020-8-20_21-15-18.png

You can pre-order Enticed from Amazon today - it’s available from tomorrow.

Thanks so much for your support everyone. I’m so glad you’re loving the books!
    And please, if you can, leave a review!

Thank you!

PS Maybe if you like it I can post some more tomorrow

Jane xxx

bincorona likes this.
  2. Rodeo cowboy

Rodeo cowboy Long term member

Stuff
    Texas
    Local Time:
    7:27 PM
    Yippee, I just downloaded my preorder.

I’ve always admired writers.

Thanks for the books and the story line.

3. keephimcaged

Verified Female

UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:27 AM
    Thank you so much! Please let us know what you thought of it. It's so crazy people are actually reading our books bought from Amazon... it still doesn't quite feel real :p

Rodeo cowboy likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice