Enthusiasm makes a difference

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by allfullup, Jan 9, 2012.

Random Thread
  1. allfullup

allfullup Trial Member

Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    6:08 AM
    So here I go...

I've had a chastity fetish since I was a teenager. When I was about to turn 16, my first semi-serious romantic interest, who was much more sophisticated at 17 and who sadly did not return my puppy love, allowed me to visit her in her guest house for a few days. That was three days of being teased by her kisses and her words and having no good opportunity to masturbate. She granted me permission to do so on the third day, without her direct involvement.

Almost a decade later, the CB-2000 was released. I got one as soon as the price dropped below $300 but didn't have any worthy play partners for a while until I had a brief online relationship with someone who reactivated and refined my tease-and-denial fetish. A year later I had my first ruined orgasm at the (unintentional!) order of a mostly submissive sex partner who at the time was topping me without too much interest. I was very frustrated and intrigued, as anyone would be after their first ruined O, and the seed was planted in fertile soil.

Fast forward with me another decade to the present... being in a declining but open relationship with someone who was a great vanilla partner, minus a few minor human foibles, but wasn't very excited about my kinks; being fairly despondent and disappointed about losing this friend, lover, companion, partner; but at the same time glad to be more free to find a primary partner who understands me a little better. I had just started some new medication and my reawakened libido came with a reawakening of my compulsive masturbation habit, and it had gotten pretty distracting. I speak to one of my other former partners, who had experience playing with me in chastity and not long ago also had a relationship crash because it wasn't working for her sexually, and at some point our conversation turns to my excess. To make a long story short, she expressed interest in being my keyholder and controlling my penis once I had a device that was comfortable and once we can find a workable way to deal with living almost an hour apart.

Just a few days earlier, Altairboy's site was updated with a new post about using vinyl tubing to replace the A-ring on a CB-6000 for added comfort, and I adapted the technique to my old CB-2000 with a broken A-ring. Instead of the A-ring, I'm using the mildest Points of Intrigue to retain the vinyl tubing on the guide pins, which makes it rather uncomfortable to wear overnights. The next step is to cut the points down and mold a silicone pad over them, to press the penis down and provide friction to keep it in place and resist pullout while still permitting comfortable and continuous wear.

At about the same time, I went to a local geek event and met someone with whom I shared an instant mutual attraction. I ended up at her place that night, and gave her at least a dozen orgasms. I had asked at the beginning of the night for her not to let me come since I was going to a party the next day, and she did so. At one point she was grinding her attractively scented and freshly shaved sex against my face, her gloved hand stroking up and down my cock with nearly unprecedented skill, keeping me oh so close to the edge, while she came in little gushes that I hungrily swallowed in between whimpering and moaning as she continued teasing me, my arms hugged tightly around her waist trying to pull her in for more. That was my Forever Place, the moment I wish never had to end. Her hand cramped after 45 minutes of this exquisite torment, which she followed with a completely unnecessary apology for "being out of practice"! A couple of hours of cuddling and talking later, I left her place with her scent on my face and her ache in my groin. A few days later, after negotiating and understanding our respective situations, she invited me over later this week for at least three hours that are all about me.

Fortunately, each of them knows of the other and hasn't objected to the situation, even though they haven't met one another yet. Both of them seem interested to very interested in the T&D, domination and chastity play. I do intend to introduce them at some point as I think their interests in me seem to be mostly complementary and vice versa. I'm a bit scared what might happen to me if they did team up, but on the other hand, a whole day of tag-team tease torture and some medium-long-term orgasm denial are two things that have been on my bucket list for years.

So there's a potentially awesome situation brewing in my life after a few years of being mildly unsatisfied with my partner's lack of interest and enthusiasm in chastity. I think the three of us could go to some very interesting places indeed, if everything works out.

2. Strict Sir

Strict Sir Long term member

Retired
    USA
    Local Time:
    3:08 AM
    Good luck... it sounds exciting! Please keep us posted. I'm thinking the two of them will feed off each other, and you could be in for quite a time.

3. allfullup

allfullup Trial Member

Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    That's what I'm hoping/fearing. Even if one of them does drop out, and that would indeed be sad since they're both really wonderful people, I connect well with them, and we're all non-monogamous, I could enjoy being locked up by either of them alone.

I sure will keep everyone posted!

4. MissKelly

MissKelly Active member

Local Time:
    5:08 AM
    well lucky you hope it all works out okay

5. ladylionzsissy

ladylionzsissy male chastity sissymaid

east coast
    Local Time:
    i started out with the first chastity that i was aware of, the 'remy tube.' then the more sophisticated devices became available, esp. the CB2000. then the 3000, which i modified to make an even shorter cage. at this point i think it would be best for me if i was placed in a tight metal tube with an open end. i serve better when locked, everything in the world seems more at peace, probably a funny reaction.

has anyone heard of the 2D:4D finger ratio? for whatever reason my 2D;4D ratio is female, not male (my right hand's ring finger is much shorter than my pointing finger. maybe that's an physical indicator of being a sissy?????????

6. allfullup

allfullup Trial Member

Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    @MissKelly, thanks! Surely it will work out some sort of okay. You have a beautiful signature, by the way. I could not have put those 12 points better.

@ladylionzsissy, I have a longer ring than index finger, and while I enjoy some of the trappings on rare occasions, I haven't much enthusiasm ;) for sissification or SPH. I suggest that might be a better discussion for the Powder Room.

7. allfullup

allfullup Trial Member

Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    This was my first attempt at using sugru, an air-curing silicone putty. It's an easy-to-use, versatile material for repairing/modifying chastity belts and other household items, but a little expensive to use for adding much bulk. I added silicone over a Points of Intrigue to use it as a back plate to retain a flexible "A-ring", after the CB-6000 arrangement, on my old but well-loved CB-2000.

The results are in on version 1 of my modifications:

Comfort: excellent -- slept through the night without a problem
    Security: fair -- less resistant to pullout than I thought I would get

As for version 2, I think some extra thickness on the pad, some more wraparound on the sides at the base of the penis (to keep from pulling the skin out of contact with the pad) and/or an anti-pullout leaf on the top should achieve my goal of "good" security.

For photos, see my fetlife profile of the same name.

8. MissKelly

MissKelly Active member

Local Time:
    Ty Allfulup I love these guidelines I think more people should follow them

9. allfullup

allfullup Trial Member

Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    Whew. It's been a bit busy lately...

Last Thursday afternoon with B went fairly well. She ended up, quite by accident, giving me a ruined O, and has been rather excited about that. She received some six or seven little orgasms and two big ones.

This afternoon with B was really quite beautiful. Primed by our already fine chemistry and the dozen or so little teasing emails we share each day, I came over with a sample of some exam gloves I wanted her to evaluate. I learned that she does, in fact, share my fetish for medical gloves! She was quite enthused at the new product, and as a reward I got to lick and suck her gloved fingers, receive at least half an hour of gloved handjob without ejaculation (she was very good at distracting me from the clock ;) ), and brought her to two little and one great big orgasms. Then she gave me a piece of jewelry to put in one of my pierced nipples, because she likes purple. And, she's coming over tomorrow evening for what I think will largely consist of more of the same.

I'm sure it will bore some people to know that we connect with each other so well on so many levels: intellectually (she's a nerd like me), physically (our bodies fit and feel so well together and we adore one another's scents), sexually (great overlap on fetishes), and emotionally (I value her and she seems to value me). There's no way it could turn into a primary relationship as our lifestyles are pretty different and she's already got one, but as it stands I could see our thing going on for a long time.

As far as the cage goes, I added an anti-pullout flap and lengthened the sides on my back plate as contemplated. I would call security "good" now, but comfort has gone down a notch because of some unintentional gaps on the sides that need to be flattened against the tubing. Ah, the joy of the mouse building his own mousetrap...

10. MissKelly

MissKelly Active member

Local Time:
    Sound greats Congratulations

11. allfullup

allfullup Trial Member

Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    Last night, B found a sitter and came over to visit. One of her fantasies has been to tie someone to a leather chair and tease them with her hands for hours. I think she got that fetish of hers well fed. :)

S, my housemate, keyholder emeritus and occasional play partner, came home as we were in the basement playing. We all sat down and shared some mutually agreeable inebriants and made some small talk, then after B played with me a bit and made me make some fun noises which S enjoyed, S went upstairs and left us in the basement to continue teasing for a while longer. Then we went upstairs to make B have two or three really good orgasms, while I was once again put away with no ejaculation and no orgasm. After some cuddling and giggling, she had to go home.

And so ended a lovely evening. There's talk of switching her weekly night out to Friday, so she can spend more time and maybe have the odd sleep-over with me. This is an exciting development.

12. allfullup

allfullup Trial Member

Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    Oh Friday night was a wonderful night.

It started with B cuffing my hands behind me and showering me, teasing me about her "just fingers" until the water ran out. She complimented me on my obedience and willpower and told me I'd get to come that night. After drying off, I was then cuffed to the bed and edged for about 2.5 hours, ending in one errant spurt, followed by her accusing me, "did you just come?" while stroking me to a good proper orgasm and 10-20 minutes of post-orgasm torture (okay, more like a minute or two). After a bit of time exchanging videos on Youtube, her other half brought home tacos, and we sat and had a slightly awkward bit of social time. I started talking geek with her other half, and B said that if we kept talking like that she'd drag us both back into the bedroom. Wait, what? I only just met him! What does she take me for? ;)

After a quick dinner B took me back into the bedroom (after warning hubby that it might get kinda loud in there) and I cuffed her to the bed and gave her her first ruined O, just because every top/dom/me should know firsthand what they're inflicting on their bottom/sub/slave. She was a bit distraught, as I suppose everyone is after their first time. I consoled her and proceeded to give her two very nice screaming orgasms. :) Then we spent a little time cuddling and conversing. Since I'd had some edema due to the second round of cage mods, I was sent home with the cage off.

Tonight I was supposed to see A, the "bad cop". But, due to illness, that's out. :( We'll try again in a couple of weeks.

13. allfullup

allfullup Trial Member

Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    Whew... the last month or so has been quite a blur, but mostly in a good way! I'm basically settled in from the move. Work is about to get a little crazy busy though.

B and I have been enjoying one another's company as often as we can manage, and occasionally more often than is advisable. She gave me bacon roses for V-day and the L-bomb slipped out. :) She and I've been spending lots of time with her gloved hands making me whimper with need, my gloved hands making her scream in ecstasy, and both of us talking, cuddling, developing inside jokes, taking really hot pictures of us (some of which I hope to post soon) and just generally being goofy little thirtysomething teenagers. We've reserved a room at a local kinky B&B for next month to celebrate my birthday. We've bought new locks for my cage, which I am now wearing once again, and she wears the key to those and the key to the thumb cuffs I bought for her around her neck. For his part, B's husband has cultivated his own rather vanilla girlfriends and he is grateful that I'm absorbing some of his wife's "abuse" that was formerly his to take. :)

As for A, she and I still haven't gotten together yet as she has been dealing with a particularly unfortunate streak of passings and work trouble in her circle. It'll happen in such time as it ought to.

14. allfullup

allfullup Trial Member

Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    I've been away for a bit. The "highlights": I'm no longer seeing B (due to a rather critical lapse of honesty), A and I have become closer friends while retaining play partner status, and I'm currently USD150 poorer and on a course of sulfa antibiotics and antifungal cream for a serious UTI plus penile cellulitis which was caused by a sounding session about 1.5 weeks ago and/or my poor old ill-fitting CB-2000 that was the last item A.L. ever made that I could halfway fit on my unique anatomy. As soon as the money comes in, I'm seriously considering an upgrade to a Pet Trap. So much work before I bill... sigh.

15. allfullup

allfullup Trial Member

Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    Without going into too much detail, she'd been dishonest about something important to me since the very beginning of our relationship, which was the last straw atop a good few other confounding factors, the most significant being a lack of availability due to family commitments. Thanks for prompting the clarification. :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice