Enter to next stage...

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by hoppop, Sep 1, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. hoppop

hoppop New member

Local Time:
    9:21 PM
    I play with desire of chastity nearly 10 years when I bought plastic knock off of CB3000. During this period I tried a lot of different both plastic and metal CBs. My wife was very tolerating and she held my key however just it. This year I entered to new stage. We decided to buy new CB - BBCS. When it arrived 5 months ago. I tried to fit it. Now I am in phase that I wear it whole month with stops for hygiene.

At the beginning I've got problem with small cock ring. I paid a bunch of money and I didn't want to pay more if I didn't know if it would help. I took a drill and a grinding wheel and enlarged the ring. Then I polished everything with fine sandpaper until the ring was beautifully smooth.

Now I can wear the belt comfortably if I lubricate twice a day. At this moment I wear it just as BBCB (without bare cage).

My wife changed her mind and she begin to say things as she has to keep her toy safe. It's week without orgasm and she starts to tease me a little every day. She is total vanilla but she promised me that she will read this article https://happy-marriage.neocities.org/ that I found. She hasn't read the whole article yet, but the changes are coming.

She is visual type of person so she loves gifts. I am kinesthetic so I love touches. I hope I'll find how to fill her needs to have better marriage. If anyone is same as me and don't fully understand wife's need for gifts and for trips and solved this challenge. Please tell me what helped to you.

Thank you

homebody, Danny15 and Notouchy like this.
  2. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    8:21 PM
    Good luck to you both

3. Thomas Gangman

Thomas Gangman Long term member

IT Consultant
    Northern New Jersey USA
    Local Time:
    3:21 PM
    This is kind of how it started with us. a way to enhance our sex lives and it continues to work. As I have gotten older and my abilities have somewhat diminished, my duration caged is not too hard. When she does let me out, its still some of the best sex for me and really great oral and good PIV for her. She doesn't complain about my being not so firm even with medication, but always said my tongue is far superior to most cocks.

You seem headed onto that path, it will soon be for her pleasure and you will be along for the ride. Your rewards will make up for the time you cant do you secret hidden pleasure release and the teasing will only ramp up your desires.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice