Enforcer similar from eBay

Discussion in 'Full Belts' started by josmt, Oct 23, 2021.

1. josmt

josmt New member

London
    Local Time:
    7:31 PM
    I decided on the Enforcer-styled full belt. I looked at all listed items and I wanted one with two cables. That limited the items quite a lot. The one I bought is here:
    https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Male-Cha...ver-with-duel-strap-to-60-130cm-/273617704187

It is important when buying these type of belts that one needs to have a few tools and a good hand to put it together. The seller makes it very clear that needs self assembly.

On the first try, the ball cage was too wide to comfortably sit, no matter how much I tried. The next step was to remove the cage and leave the tube as seen with the Enforcer models. It took me about 3 hours to cut out and file the leftover welding. Next challenge was the waist fitting. I am on the narrower end of the belt's range. The back was supposed to be horizontal on both ends but with the lower end on the range, the curved sections had to cross over each other. More metal saw and filling, extra 2 hours of work and a day on fitting trials made it to the final product.

Once I had it set and spend a night with it, made sure it is comfortable in its own right and then switched the screws/nuts with fixed rivets. That made the belt secure. I always had the feeling that one can unscrew them on demand and drop the belt.

Today, I took the belt on a walking tour on town and it felt comfortably tight. On return, I re-locked one hole out and it now feels much better. One outstanding piece of work is to shrink the cable tube around the back but I will do once I swap the screw with a rivet (see the closeup).

20211023_232123.jpg
    The final piece:
    20211023_232023.jpg

I tried to check for a pullout and that is now impossible. For its price and quality, it is a very good belt but one needs tools and patience.

For me, it was a test drive before I make the investment into a German belt. Decision between my-steel or neosteel, will come later.

For now, the curvature around the waist is acceptable but I expect an improvement with the German ones.

Rubbersoul and Fetish like this.
  2. jlankin

jlankin Member

Software Engineer
    London
    Local Time:
    Thank you for the detailed review - I've been keeping this belt on my radar for awhile now.

I notice there is a removable, lockable segment at the end of penis tube. Is there anything within that where a PA ring could be anchored to? Any photos you could provide of the inner side of that segment and interior of the tube with the segment removed would be greatly appreciated. I have yet to see those details on any of the product pages, ebay, dhgate or otherwise.

3. josmt

josmt New member

London
    Local Time:

There is a PA chain hole as seen here:
    pa link.jpg

The whole is 1.5 or 2mm so you can pass through a thin cable/wire. It comes with a second pair of keys as this lock is different from the waist ones.

An eBay link to the interior is here:
    https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/68QAAOSwYIxYAfaj/s-l1600.jpg

Happy to share more of my belt-fitting experience.

4. Fetish

Fetish Junior Member

EU
    Local Time:
    8:31 PM
    Please share also day-to-day experiences after few days or/and weeks.
    End of the tube doesn't look nicely for growing penis and I'm afraid of hygiene and bad smell (no straight-flush holes).

5. jlankin

jlankin Member

Software Engineer
    London
    Local Time:
    Thank you for the images! There are a few different variants of this belt (with and without ball cage etc) - do you (or anyone else) happen to know if all of them feature the PA fixture? Thanks.

6. josmt

josmt New member

London
    Local Time:
    If the penis tube is the one with the key, then it is probably the same as mine, with the little hole for a PA link. They are modular products where the manufacturer pieces together the belt types, single/double cables etc. Wherever you look, dhgate, alibaba, they are all the same coming out from the same metal factory.

7. josmt

josmt New member

London
    Local Time:
    Findings on a 24h test run.

I read many comments and concerns about the Chinese belts. I bought this model as a test run, testing the waters as an understanding of what it feels like inside a secure belt.

For my body type, average, I'd say, 32x32 jeans size, I found that more than a 24h session becomes uncomfortable. Here is what has come out of the test run:

Security. On the shorter, tighter belt setting, I was unable to have access to my penis. It remained locked and out of access. On loosening one hole out and laying on the bed, I was able to escape it of its cage and put it back. A PA would ensure this would not happen though.

Comfort. Sitting, running, laying on the sofa was a pass. No issues on pinching or ball crushing. Sleeping in any position was as good as without it. Of course that excludes the morning wood moments.
    The belt lining failed to stay put using a household glue. Metal and rubber did not bond and it slid out of the belt , enough to have the metal cut into the waist. Quickly put it back and tucked my underwear and saved the day. The camber of the belt at the hips does not following the shape. Instead of hugging me, it cut me.

Hygiene. This is a sore point of this and many other belts. The flow was all over the place and I was unable to dry in a way to feel comfortable of not spreading urine. I decided to shower clean but not enough water was coming through the small holes. Tried to use soapy water, and I thought it was good enough.

I decided to check the situation with the locked cover. It became apparent that the cleaning round was unsuccessful. It was left with diluted urine inside the lock. My nasty surprise was the foreskin tear when I tried to put the cover back. The metal had square edges and worked like scissors. I took a break for healing, properly cleaned the tube and resumed. Next time, I had to push the penis back and slowly placed the cover and avoided pinching.

My key lessons is that the quality is poor. You get what you pay for and if not careful, can cut yourself. I feel OK with the experience as it achieved its purpose on what I am looking for. For me, it will be a max 24h session although I could push to 48.

And while I enjoy the short terms, I am starting the research for a properly built belt. It will cost but it will be worth it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice