Enforced...Who puts on limits?

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by xMariax, Apr 8, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. xMariax

xMariax Member

Local Time:
    3:08 AM
    We, my BF and I, have been members of a BDSM club here and last week happend something that have me thinking about it. So, to put you on situation there is a polygraph who is manage by one of the owners of the club and that club is the most "Extreme" one in which we both had been ever. There was a lesbian couple, one lady in her fourty's and the other one in her last twenties, this one is the submissive. Thing was that in certain moment they claim for attention and have it for the crowd. The submissive girls was put through a test with the polygraph and was asked some questions. If she loves her girlfriend, if she really adores her, how happy she is for being able to serve her...and the last one was how many days she had without orgasm ultil that date, her answer was almost 4 months and when the man leading the test said it was true everyone stand and congratulate her Mistress.

Her Mistress took the leading and started to say how are things going and what was about to happend. She said that the only way her "Pet", as she called her, is going to have another orgasm will be by penetration of a man. The submissive girl was in shock, his head started to turn a little bit red and one or two tears dropped down from her eyes, she only said "Thank you Mistress".

It was obviously that she does not want a man penetrating her pussy, she is lesbian but she finally agreed to it since it was her Mistress desire. I was surprised too because I never had seen a devotion like that.

I don't know what happent next, I guess I'll find out some day they attend to the club again but that episode let me a doubt. Who puts on limits? If we talk about enforced Bisexual for instance, there are some limits or the domme decide since the sub has to commit with his desires? Because if it is really enforced the sub has nothing to say, but obviously first the sub had to exchange that power to the domme.

2. Locked In LoneStar

Locked In LoneStar Active member

Local Time:
    9:08 PM
    Tough to say. I definitely want to be pushed on my limits, and I know some people thrive on total submission, but I like knowing we can talk and discuss limits.

Trust is key for us: she trusts I'll communicate with her when something is too much or too far, and I trust she won't push the envelope any further than I can handle

3. xMariax

xMariax Member

Local Time:
    I love to push his limits and he loves it too, but at some point there is a red line that must not to be crossed and that is the thing. That girl maybe never thought have to suck dick and intercourse with a man but it is going to happen but not necessarily she was not willing to do it if that would bring happiness to her Mistress just because she lives for her pleasure not for herself.

I want to enforce some things with my boy but I don't know exactly where that limits are and which of them are ready to be pushed further.

4. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    I guess you need to discuss your hard and soft limits, so you're both aware.

Rectrix likes this.
  5. maid julie

maid julie Long term member

service tech
    NJ
    Local Time:
    10:08 PM
    You could always make a list of things that you would like for him to try, then give it to him to say yes, no, or maybe and also let him make a list of his own, once this is done then you can discuss it together.

Rectrix likes this.
  6. scottishsubby

scottishsubby Chasing ghosts...

Professional
    Scotland, Glasgow
    Local Time:
    Communication is everything. It is very much his responsibility to take the time to ensure you know just exactly where that 'red line' is - Dominants, no matter how good or how experienced are not mind readers and shouldn't be expected to 'just know'. Everyone is different, every relationship is different and even within a stable relationship things shift over time.

My personal rule is very simple - my word on what I will or will not do is final. It's my body & my mind and every person I've ever been involved with has known from the outset that no meams no. That doesn't mean limits can't be pushed, they can and often are but it does mean that I retain the right (and obligation) to refuse to do anyting that crosses the line.

An example... I am not bisexual. I will not play with men in any capacity at all. If it's suggested I will refuse, respectfully & politely but firmly. Push it and I'll end any scene and there will be no more play of any kind until there's been time to talk.

I'm also quite introverted and dislike public play. I will argue against it but ultimately if it's what my partner wants to do I'll comply becausemit makes Her happy. I still won't like it, but I'll do it because that's my place and because I enjoy pleasing Her.

Where's the line... it's where the desire to please Her is surpassed by the anxiety/fear/dislike/risk associated with the act/task being required of me.

Communicate, communicate, communicate...then communicate some more :)

S.

7. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    You both really ought to be aware of each others limits. Soft limits are maybe open for a little testing from time to time. Hard limits I'd say are for leaving alone... and maybe discussing once in a while. If each you make it a regular thing to list and grade your no and want to explore limits then potential awkwardness can be avoided allowing a worthwhile thing to be carried out better.

Veteran couples tend to not have so much to discuss in that respect but that however is no reason not to.

8. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    7:53 AM
    There are bdsm checklists that perhaps you have come across? You fill them in independently and then compare to see where your limits are. My Wife and I really need to repeat this process because after two years of developing her control she has definitely broadened her horizons regarding the possibilities of my chastity. Our hard limits basically involve urine and faeces and her hard limit includes no sex with other people. These things are good to know.

9. chaste-inferior

chaste-inferior The pleasure of others is the pleasure i inherit

Ex licensee currently refocusing
    Nr Taunton, Somerset
    Local Time:
    i have soft limits which are fully able to be pushed, but i also have hard limits, these are set in stone, if i had someone i was devoted to ignore those hard limits and push them i would likely end up resenting that person and, more seriously, would see it as abuse.

Any Dominant that controls a submissive has a responsibility to that individual, they must keep them safe, and that includes the emotional confines that could be destroyed by enforcing things within hard limits.

10. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:

Very good point and there is a very comprehensive list on fetlife and there used to be one on the BDSM forum web site thing I forget the full name... if that still exists

11. xMariax

xMariax Member

Local Time:
    Wow! So much good advises and responses, thank you!

Well, according to @LesterBallard, @scottishsubby, @Allen1987 and @filltee communication it's the key and I think that too but sometimes it's not than easy as go to drink a coffee and discuss soft limits and hard limits, circumstances are not the same one time than another, one year you'd think you'll never can be able to lick ass and one year latter you are ready to get that ass workshipped, one month you couldn't be agreed to have your Mistress cuckolding you but two months latter you are the one looking for a man to fuck her....and so on.

And that is because a lot of things such as excitement, frustration, time spent in chastity, new experiences, just a change of mind, I don't know, there are countless possibilities and have to "Communicate" every time you want to play with him it's boring, magic will get lost for sure, and instead of have fun maybe you could end just talking, I don't know if I made me clear :(.

on the other hand @maid julie and @Jasmic68 said about check lists and yes, it is an option but has the same problem. Just to give you and example when we just got started in this world he did a check list limits where he checked "Third persons envolved" as a hard limit, then, almost 10 months latter he was fantasing of me having a big cock to play with so...Again, I don't know.

Another concern is that sometimes even the sub doesn't know that he could like something until you force that happen. Who knows, maybe that girl at the club could ended up really desiring cock...don't you think?

And finally, if you have to ask there's no "Enforce", so it is just a kind of agreement, that may be a missunderstood of the word conception.

Qveik, Digital, Breathe and 1 other person like this.
  12. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    9:08 PM
    Mistress and I certainly discuss each other's limits,kinks, and desires and that part of our FLR is built on mutual respect, but, that being said, She is in total control at all times. She certainly stretches my limits sometimes for my humiliation or embarrassment and Her enjoyment, but She has never required anything dangerous or revolting to me. Ours is just a good FLR.

loricat, Breathe and Chaste J. like this.
  13. LesterBallard

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    XMariax, you're quite right. As you both travel further into your bdsm journey you will find things change, and something that was a hard limit becomes a soft limit and then, perhaps, even a desire. That is good. That means together you are truly exploring your sexuality. Just keep talking about things.

Good luck

Mash2214 and xMariax like this.
  14. scottishsubby

scottishsubby Chasing ghosts...

Professional
    Scotland, Glasgow
    Local Time:
    [QUOTE="xMariax, post: 254327] to "Communicate" every time you want to play with him it's boring, magic will get lost for sure, and instead of have fun maybe you could end just talking[/QUOTE]

Comminication doesn't need to be lengthy, nor to explicityly happen before every session, especially within a relationship. Most of the time you both already know whats ok and what's off limits but sometimes You may want to push things a little...that is where communication is key. It doesn't need to be lengthy discussion, in fact it doesn't need to be a seperate discussion at all. You can build communication into the scene, it doesn't even have to be verbal if you know him well enough.

The key is making sure he knows you are about to push his limits and give him the chance to refuse... I suspect you'll find that with time less and lless things will be refused :)

[QUOTE="xMariax, post: 254327]
    And finally, if you have to ask there's no "Enforce", so it is just a kind of agreement, that may be a missunderstood of the word conception.[/QUOTE]

In truth, all of this is an agreement. If he really does not want to wear a device, he won't and ultimately You can't force him to. You can make his wearing a device a condition of continuing Your relationship - oddly enough that is how I first got introduced to chastity - but it's still an agreement. There are consequences for breaking it and that's good... it's where the difference between lifestyle and sex game lies in my opinion.

S.

xMariax likes this.
  15. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    I totally agree that the checklist is only good for a short time. Ours is woefully out of date, so much has changed in two years, we desperately need to do an update.

As for communication my Wife puts a limit on when and where we can talk about our chastity/FLR/intimacy topics. She is allowed to start a conversation anytime she likes but I am only allowed on a Saturday and only if it is appropriate. Because of travel, work and illness this has meant we haven't spoken about any of this stuff for almost a month, but she is fine with that. We tend to do our talking when we are out on a walk with our dog, in the countryside. It gives us a neutral space and a chance to be alone in a relaxed atmosphere.

This rule she imposed really has made a difference to our success. It has become part of us and I feel almost uncomfortable if I feel I am breaking the rule at any time.

Mash2214 and xMariax like this.
  16. Newlover

Newlover Active member

Local Time:
    does not sound right!!!!!!!!!!!!!

17. Mistress Jules

Mistress Jules Professional Dominatrix and Owner of Lockit
    Staff Member Administrator Verified Female

Company Director and Professional Dominatrix
    Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    From my experiences in clubs and the dungeon, sometimes in the club things are pushed for effect. That is why most clubs have a safe word. We used the traffic light system and if we were trying anything new or pushing limits we would check on what colour the submissive wished to declare. Green was go, amber was - I am ok but be wary and red was everything stopped.

Many submissives came to the club because they knew if they wanted to play with a new dominant, new equipment or test their limits that there would be a complete stop if they said red. They would be unbound from any equipment and taken to a quiet corner to recover. with their dominant.

Maybe this system could be useful when pushing limits to give both parties a clear stop if required.

18. xMariax

xMariax Member

Local Time:
    Well, I guess I have another point of view although I totally understand what you all said.

@DonnaSue, @LesterBallard, @scottishsubby, @Jasmic68 and @Allen1987, so I guess for all the majority, every new pushed limit has to be discussed at least in one way before carry on.

For me it is different, as I see it if he accepted from the beggining to be in a FLR with me that means that all exchange power already happend. Of course I am not going to do anything that might hurt him or put him in dangerous, I love him and I don't want anything bad for him, that being said I do want to push his limiits in order to satisfy me as it must be his ultimate goal without have to ask if he likes the idea or want to do it.

He can talk with me, in my terms obviously, and express how he feels about it but it is my decision, again, I say this based on the fact that he gave me that power at the moment he decided to be in a FLR with me.

Now, I am totally agree with @Mistress Jules. If I gave him an order and while he is doing it he realized that there's something bad or he feels real pain or whatever he couldn't stand for, he does have the right and must inform me, otherwise that wouldn't be secure and at some point consensual.

On that club I was talking about they use the same code for safe words. Red means totally stop and Yellow means slow down but not totally stop but that girl never said either, maybe when the time comes and she'd has a cock in her mouth she certainly could said red and everything must stop, but that doesn't mean she wouldn't be punished for not being able to take that cock and probably her Mistress order her to try it again latter and so on...

I don't know if I made my point of view understandable, I hope so and I'll be expecting your responses :)

Joroincharge and slave_m like this.
  19. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    @xMariax I would love my Wife to be confident enough that she would really push my limits, but that isn’t her way. My list of hard limits is actually very small but that is in part due to a lack of experience. We have never been to a BDSM club and are unlikely to ever go to one. This is a shame in more than one way, partly because I think if my Wife saw what real people get up to then she would be more confident.

20. Love&Passion

Love&Passion Long term member

Local Time:
    that is a great way to go about it.
    I have a safe word with my Lady also however I try to never use it (i haven't). From time to time I remind her and sometimes challenge her to get me to use it ;) She once got me contemplating using it during punishment and I was happy that I didn't.

@xMariax totally get what you are asking. the bystanders might not know about the safe word. Here is a similar albeit more exreme story. My guess is that the young slave did have a safe word he would have been able to use. If not it definitely is a dangerous path.

This quote is from another Thread. From Mobico69 - a pretty hot read.

21. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    8:08 PM
    This is a very informative and interesting topic. We all have limits what we think they are and what they really are. If my wife would have just looked at what I said my limits were I never would have experienced some of the incredible things she has allowed me to experience. Having a safe word and setting a limit depends on the kind of relationship. Is it someone going to a Professional disciplinarian or a couple that have been married for many years. When punishment and pain is being inflicted it's a very fine line between pushing their limit and going to far but I could see myself Not wanting to say the safe word because I wouldn't want it to Stop.

In my relationship with my wife we use to have a safe word many years ago but I never used it no matter how hard or long she disciplined me. When you Love And Trust the person disciplining you their should be No need for a Safe Word

iome343 and Love&Passion like this.
  22. lockit

lockit Advanced Member

London
    Local Time:
    @Mistress Jules and I have a safe word. I have never needed to use so far.
    When asked if I wanted to red out I just grinned and said there's plenty more left in the tank.
    That earned me a few harder strokes. Mistress Jules enjoys impact play and does not need an excuse.
    We have never used impact play as a punishment so far.

I have often wondered if it was a real punishment and not funishment would there be a safe word? Do I reallly want to know the answer to that question?

Mash2214 and Love&Passion like this.
  23. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    8:08 PM
    I like your comment about would their be a safe word. The difference between Funishment and Punishment is that during punishment you've done something wrong and You Know It. You feel bad enough ever before the punishment begins so saying stop by using a safe word probably wouldn't be a god idea. In this situation take your punishment and Learn from it.

Rectrix, lockit and kellysbitch like this.
  24. LesterBallard

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    I don't know. I think even in a punishment there must still be scope for calling time. A situation can quickly get out of hand.

25. lockit

lockit Advanced Member

London
    Local Time:
    I don't think I woul need to call time I trust @Mistress Jules completely. She knows what I can take and what would be close to my limit. I enjoy boundries being pushed and expanded.
    We seem to be able to read each other. I know when I am pushing my luck and if I don't @Mistress Jules knows how to remind me.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice