Enforce the no discrimination rule

Discussion in 'Site announcements and information' started by Cowboob, Apr 3, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jay Sub

Jay Sub Married with Cage

England - South-East
    Local Time:
    3:44 AM
    We also have to remember that we have a lot more in common than our differences.

Disagreement is not hate.

Wanting to define a difference between the mother that raised us all, and transwomen we support and welcome the opinion of is not hateful. It is debate. Grow up and get over yourself @Cowboob

2. BigWoodsmanLittleWood

BigWoodsmanLittleWood Active member

Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    10:44 PM
    Hahaha. What are you talking about? Are you an adult?

Ms. Joanne likes this.
  3. Cowboob

Cowboob Trans cow

The Woodlands, Texas
    Local Time:
    9:44 PM
    then you don’t actually know what toxic masculinity is…
    And at the same time ignore that not only did it happen the other way around first, guess who is in the position of authority?

4. Jay Sub

Jay Sub Married with Cage

England - South-East
    Local Time:
  5. MrsChastityXO

Verified Female

United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    I'm a little late to the party, but I wanted to weigh in my opinion here too. I've not read the WHOLE thread. I got called a TERF previously in another thread, which made me cringe, in all honesty as I'm not a radical anything nor am I a "feminist" or believe trans should be excluded from society. But, I do feel like people are allowing themselves to get a bit too upset.

For the record:
    - I'm fine with trans-women, but I do not consider myself the same as trans-women.
    - I don't mind trans-women being on this website.
    - I was worried about giving trans-women the Verified Female status because I was worried that some men would use it as a loophole to gain access to the female-only spaces and post wank-fodder.

I am on this website because I keep my husband as a slave, in a chastity cage, and his life revolves around going to work to get me my money and then coming home, serving me however I see fit and rubbing my feet. This means that I don't like to treat my husband as my equal because, in my eyes, he is a slave first.

Therefore, I like lurking and reading through the website's female-only parts and posting there occasionally. There's a considerable number of men on this site compared to women. I don't feel comfortable with the idea that a man can say, "I identify as female," to gain access to these spaces.

I *would* have said we need to find some way to fix this. Still, I can see what a quandary this puts Lucy in, and I certainly wouldn't want to be in her position, especially when all it took to be labelled TERF was for me to say that I don't feel that trans-women and women are the same. People are currently asking politicians around the West around election time, "What is a woman?" specifically to cause them drama. That's how divisive this stupid subject is.

Also, for the record, I couldn't give a flying F if people are going to resort to name-calling. That says more about them than it does about me. I think people should live however they like without infringing on other people. Like I wouldn't tell m neighbour, "Go lock up your husband in a cage and take all his money", just because that's what I like.

The fact of the matter is this. If it was really all that clear-cut as "you are whatever you choose to identify as", then the World Athletics governing body wouldn't have just banned trans-women from competing in women's athletics as the science just simply does not exist to support that trans-women are the same as biological women.

Again, this doesn't mean that trans-women can't identify and live as women, but if you feel the need that everyone must indeed agree that you're a woman to the detriment on their own religion, culture, experience and world view then that in itself is bigoted.

Let me pose a question:

If we all must agree that trans-women are women and completely entitled to women's spaces (and that this cannot be questioned) then do these same people believe that every single practising Muslim in the world is a hateful bigot?

I consider myself a centrist. I'm mixed race and come from a half Christian and half Hindu background. I've noticed that far-leaning radical views from both sides are becoming ridiculous and 9 times out of 10, both sides' own ideologies are contradictory. People cause their own problems, hence threads like this being started in the first place.

6. Mojoman

Mojoman Long term member

Local Time:
    Monty Python's sketch "Is This the Right Room for an Argument" springs to mind with this thread.

7. Ms Angela’s Sub

Ms Angela’s Sub Red Chilli Sissy Cage

Engineering
    Houston, Texas
    Local Time:
    9:44 PM
    I couldn’t read past the first page on this thread as it just makes me angry and I’m generally pretty damn tolerant. My view on this is simple. My wife is a woman, my daughter is a woman and therefore use women's facilities. I am a man, my son is a man and therefore use the mens facilities. Any man, regardless of how he “identifies” that attempts to enter the women’s facilities, when my wife or daughter are inside, will very likely get their ass handed to them by me. My job, as is the job of every husband and father, is to protect those we care about. I had no issue with the trans community until it was insisted that their rights and views were special and therefore “null in void” those of others. Maybe we need to change the signs above the doors? This is the “Penis & Testicles Room”. This is the “No Penis & Testicles” Room”. If a guy in a skirt and pumps wants to stand beside me at the urinal I’m good with that. Hell, I may even complement his shoes.

8. Mojoman

Mojoman Long term member

Local Time:
    There are so many countries and regimes in the world, where it is usual to show intolerance and repression to anyone who seems a bit different to the accepted norm. Our current debate about gender, sexuality and, particularly, which toilet to use, seems so pathetic by comparison.

Who gives a shit which toilet we use.......... do you see what I did there ?

Are piss and shit gender specific ?

9. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    Are okay with guys identifying as women flashing their cocks to girls and women in what used to be women's only spaces?

Do you think a man that raped women but identifies as a woman should spend her sentence in a women's only prison?

Steelwerks Slave likes this.
  10. Mojoman

Mojoman Long term member

Local Time:
    Can you please tell me where this women only space is that all these men, identifying as women, have been flashing their cocks? I'm sure these guys would have been arrested and charged, but I haven't seen anything in the news about it.

As far as the prison thing is concerned, whatever prison he/she is sent to, he/she will probably be in solitary confinement, so I can't say that I care very much either way.

BigWoodsmanLittleWood likes this.
  11. MrsChastityXO

Verified Female

United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    #111 MrsChastityXO, Apr 8, 2023
    Last edited: Apr 8, 2023
    https://www.advocate.com/transgender/2021/9/02/trans-woman-charged-indecent-exposure-la-spa-incident

https://www.sportbible.com/other/australia-lia-thomas-nominated-for-woman-of-the-year-award-20220718

There are two I thought of off the top of my head.

EDIT:

The Wi Spa incident is one example of a man masquerading as a trans-woman to gain access to women's spaces.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-63823420

This is a rapist in Scotland who decided to transition from a man to a woman while awaiting trial and ended up spending time in a women's prison. A rapist.

And I get called a TERF because I am concerned about men faking being trans as a loophole to gain access to women's spaces, yet I have three very high-profile examples here. For clarity - I am not saying that genuine trans-women are predators (though any person from any walk of life could end up a predator, which is a sad fact of life).

12. JaySaysYes

Local Time:
    We always benefit from the full picture...
    [​IMG]

Clearly the lady obove is innocent of rape and should be in a women's prison where she can feel safe.

13. JaySaysYes

Local Time:
  14. MrsChastityXO

Verified Female

United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Sorry, one more thing as I can't edit my other post again.

I don't believe Lia Thomas is faking being trans, but is still someone with male genitalia in a women's changing room, which made the women in there incredibly uncomfortable, amongst all of the other controversy involved.

Also, for clarity, the Scottish prisoner as far as I'm aware is now housed in a male prison. But I do feel they "transitioned" purely to go into a women's prison over a men's one.

15. Steelwerks Slave

Steelwerks Slave Steelwerks Slave

SW USA
    Local Time:
    8:44 PM
    @Mojoman i think you asked and received some good real world references to your query lol.

JaySaysYes likes this.
  16. Steelwerks Slave

SW USA
    Local Time:
    @Mojoman, I think that people on here that have kids, myself included, do care on what bathroom an adult female or male use. If there is ever a “safe space” one of them should be a public restroom, where you should be able to trust that your child is safe from predators. Please understand, that the concern is that there are a significant amount of perverted men “identifying” as women to gain access to those normally off limits places to harm children. I’m sure there are plenty of trans women that would never do anything perverted and illegal but as the saying goes “ it takes 100 good intentions to make up for 1 misdeed”.

JaySaysYes likes this.
  17. BigWoodsmanLittleWood

Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    This is such a comedic thread. Keeps getting better. Please keep telling us the hard truth about restrooms.

18. Steelwerks Slave

SW USA
    Local Time:
    I think that there’s not much to say. If you think it’s a joke, then stop paying attention to the sign on the door the next time you use a public restroom and go in wherever you want. But I’m sure that you won’t will you…?

JaySaysYes likes this.
  19. BigWoodsmanLittleWood

Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    Hahahahaha. More! Teach us more about public restrooms!

20. Steelwerks Slave

SW USA
    Local Time:
    Oooh you’re such a funny guy. I bet that you think that you’re so “woke” that it doesn’t matter. I’ll wager that you pay very close attention what’s on the door of a stall in real life despite pretending not to care on here.

JaySaysYes likes this.
  21. BigWoodsmanLittleWood

Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    I think we can all agree that paying “very close attention” to what’s on the door of the stall is what life is all about. Anyone pretending not to care is only fooling themselves. I care… I care.

22. Miss Bella

Miss Bella The Head Balls Coach

Head Balls Coach Buster'o'Bollocks TranSARS COV420
    Local Time:
    The restroom issue is pretty simple:

anyone flashing themselves in a public place to anyone else for any reason is a fucking pervert, a predator, and needs to be dealt with swiftly and forcefully.

furthermore , any sane, respectable person isn’t hanging around in the bathroom longer than what is necessary to go in, do your business and GTFO. This should be common sense. Or go to the bathroom before you have to leave the house.

If I do have to use the public restroom, the thought that someone thinks im going to expose myself to anyone for any reason is patently absurd. I give two shits less what Debbie and Susan are doing in the stalls next to me. I keep my head down, I wash my hands and leave exactly like any normal person does ….and I’ve done this for years.

….and I agree that sexual predators of all persuasions are both dangerous and deserve no other place than behind bars….but if you happen to think that I’m some sort of sexual predator solely because of who I am… well, then, you’ve managed to prove that you are even more ignorant than you sound.

Need proof? Who’s caged here because they can’t control themselves and can’t unlock themselves willfully ? Not me.

Lastly, if any GG (genetic girl) felt the least bit threatened in any way by me and asked me to leave , I would respect them and their wishes because I respect all women. I would accept the burden of being uncomfortable surrounded by a bunch of disgusting, pathetic men because I’m a team player and GGs deserve to feel safe.

Coincidentally
    that has never happened to me , nor am I going to go around and take a survey or pass around a quiz for those nearby for a hypothetical scenario that won’t ever play out.

Ms. Joanne likes this.
  23. Miss Bella

Miss Bella The Head Balls Coach

Head Balls Coach Buster'o'Bollocks TranSARS COV420
    Local Time:
    …In my opinion, the “intolerant!” argument is such a load of hot air.

tolerance is not objective at all.

there are guidelines —without them there is nothing but chaos— and there are those put in charge to enforce said guidelines. If you don’t like or agree with specific decisions , take it to a private message and be civil and respect their time.

Being an administrator of ANYTHING is a thankless job— and they are under no obligation to anyone but themselves and the site charter that they put in place as a clear guide to inform what is/isn’t allowed. In all honesty, I think Lucy has been generous in many ways when it comes to tolerating discussion and varying viewpoints. If you feel somehow discriminated against, that would perhaps be a choice you chose to make.

Furthermore , accusing someone of intolerance is the exact same as saying “how dare you be morally/ethically deficient according to my own personal standard!” which not only happens to carry exactly zero weight but also makes it sound as if you feel you should somehow be entitled to enforce your own standard on everyone else. It’s an untenable, indefensible position to take — and it’s also wholly unproductive. A bunch of wasted breath. Do better.

Just my own 2 cents.

Ms. Joanne likes this.
  24. L-u-c-y

Staff Member Owner of Chastity Mansion Administrator Verified Female

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice