Enforce the no discrimination rule

Discussion in 'Site announcements and information' started by Cowboob, Apr 3, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cowboob

Cowboob Trans cow

The Woodlands, Texas
    Local Time:
    12:27 AM
    Some people are always gonna be anxious, it sucks. The solution to that is to have more privacy, which i hear some places do. But if you think "having a penis" means anything? Go to therapy and deal with your issues. Again i’ve been doing it for years and it has massively improved my ability to handle my hangups.

2. L-u-c-y

Staff Member Owner of Chastity Mansion Administrator Verified Female

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    6:27 AM
    What a crazy world we now live in, having a penis means nothing apparently.

Steelwerks Slave likes this.
  3. Cowboob

Cowboob Trans cow

The Woodlands, Texas
    Local Time:
    If it means more to you than "i (don't) want to have sex with that," "i find that (not) attractive," or "i want to (not) have that," then yeah, you're putting too much weight on it.

4. L-u-c-y

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    Those things do not mean nothing. They are pretty important.

Steelwerks Slave likes this.
  5. ChasteJase

ChasteJase Long term member

Local Time:
    1:27 AM
    I think that should be the end of this then. All Transwomen must use Men's bathrooms and locker rooms from now on because "Some people are always gonna be anxious, it sucks." As a lover and protector of women, I'd much rather the men and the men who choose to present as women be anxious than the women. Problem solved.

Jay Sub, Rally13 and JaySaysYes like this.
  6. Cowboob

Cowboob Trans cow

The Woodlands, Texas
    Local Time:
    This is a systemic issue, that won't be a problem in the future if we stop teaching people to hate and discriminate. Anxiety over this stuff isn't innate. Women are anxious of men because of the LOADS of men who never got over toxic masculinity, which frankly is so many people on this website but that's not really the issue here. Toxic masculinity is its own problem that seriously needs to be looked into because it hurts the men just as much as the women. If we stop associating trans women with men (because they fucking aren't), then we stop the anxiety related to men being applied to trans women.

But if you keep enforcing it and suggesting it then it'll never go away and we have more anxiety than if we solved this problem.

BigWoodsmanLittleWood likes this.
  7. L-u-c-y

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    Sorry to inform you, but I think you've been sold a lie. This issue is never going to go away.

Steelwerks Slave and JaySaysYes like this.
  8. L-u-c-y

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    Bit of a huge project you're undertaking there, the restructuring of the whole of society and what it means to be male and female, and rewiring adult and childrens brains to be more enlightened like yourself.

Isn't that conversion therapy?

9. Mat-Locked

Mat-Locked Active member

Germany
    Local Time:
    7:27 AM
    I took the effort to read me through everything that is connected to @Cowboob
    So…
    You came here as a kind of classic male, interested in chastity, even managed to bring in your then girl friend….
    Well, it didn’t turn out the way you wanted it to be….then at one point @Cowboob decided to make a transition.
    Ok, why not…that’s the world we live in right now, go ahead good luck, I got no problems with that.
    B U T !!!!!!!
    Cowboob you never made a transition, you remained the same narcissistic character that you were….it’s all about you, all about what you want, all about your opinion, all about <insert whatever> !!!
    Can you please just shut the fuck up, please
    And here is why:
    I just was out for dinner with my wife, and „The“ topic came up. We are 50 and 43…grew up educated and being taught tolerance; spent lots of time during our youth in the wild quarters here in town, surrounded by everything imaginable…
    We had a super interesting discussion about Genders, Trans, Whatever….it’s always interesting as me experienced another Munich than her although I am only 7 years older…
    And
    We both agree that back in the days, it was a lot more difficult for everybody that was not „straight“, but that it was all fun except the hardcore lesbians - as these ones were just disturbing as they hated everything that wasn’t lesbian….(I don‘t know if that lesbian thing was only here in Munich like that or all over the world)
    And now the important part:
    We still keep up what we were educated to, being tolerant, being curious, being convincable that our opinion might be wrong if the arguments are correct.
    But in the same moment we cannot stand it to tolerate people that are fanatically trying to reinvent the world; to press their opinion in our faces, to dare to say it’s their opinion and it’s this way or nothing

What you do @Cowboob is damaging the whole Trans Movement/Society with your blatant intolerance about other people/opinions/minds
    I normally give a shit about what somebody does or is, as long as he respects me I will gladly return that respect.
    But you don’t even know how to spell that „Respect“
    You don’t even respect the history and reason for this forum…Male Chastity and the admiring and worshipping of women
    You disrespect everything
    You disrespect Lucy Big Time
    You even dare to whine about that she did not block you

Who the FUCK do you little something think you are ?

You even manage to get me nerved about that whole Trans Topic with your permanent trying to provoke an argument
    ME that I am tolerant to everything !!!!
    Just Fuck off and leave please, you have made your transition, found a boyfriend and managed to get the meds as well as to find a way to hide your genitals…
    Mission accomplished and Good Bye

PS: a Woman like @L-u-c-y is way to clever to just bann you. She just pulled a Ring through your nose and led you through the arena to let everyone see of what kind you are !

@L-u-c-y thank you another time for running this place the way you do it, many of us are normally very silent, but we learn and gather so much information here how to make our beloved ones happier…
    Please forgive me my ranting around here, but enough is enough…
    Thank you

Recover, Jay Sub, Rally13 and 5 others like this.
  10. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    I think cowboob has found themselves on a site that isn't for them.

The charter: https://www.chastitymansion.com/for...-the-original-chastity-mansion-charter.28496/

Cowboob identifies as a female but her penis is in chastity. Surely that is against #1

Cowboob is submissive and since cowboob is apparently female, that is against #3.

"Male chastity - Not female chastity. not men locking women, not women locking other women. "

Where does a female whose penis is locked in a chastity cage fit into that?

I'm not trying to cause trouble, but there is a charter.

I have no trouble debating the charter, but that isn't what cowboob wants. Cowboob wants to close down or ignore anyone that doesn't agree. Of course that is their right, but it just leads to more ignorance and zero progress.

11. JaySaysYes

Local Time:
    Amen to that!

Jay Sub and Steelwerks Slave like this.
  12. BigWoodsmanLittleWood

BigWoodsmanLittleWood Active member

Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    You’re absolutely right. This is an old person issue. Young people are far more evolved on this.

Same way gay people became more and more accepted throughout the 80s and 90s… by young people first.

It will not be an issue in the not too distant future.

Cowboob likes this.
  13. Steelwerks Slave

Steelwerks Slave Steelwerks Slave

SW USA
    Local Time:
    11:27 PM
    Spot on, I think both you and Lucy tore this horsey person up with simple logic. LoL

JaySaysYes likes this.
  14. Steelwerks Slave

SW USA
    Local Time:
    Exactly! Lucy, thank you for your tolerance and fairness in regards to everyone on your site. I think this horsey person is just being a troll and will come up with an opposing argument, however far stretching, no matter what you said. Spewing nonsensical psychobabble just to get a reaction from anyone. I read everything you said on this matter and it’s obvious that your common sense and logic shut horsey person down.

Mat-Locked likes this.
  15. Deleted member 104385

One would almost call it "grooming" lol. Uh oh someone said the G word....

JaySaysYes likes this.
  16. Deleted member 104385

That's exactly right. A real woman had every step of the this conversation thoughtfully planned out, since she knew all you would do is react, she just steered the conversation and you fell right into the trap, and she made a spectacle of the whole thing for us all to see. You def have a lot to learn as woman. Take some notes from L U C Y and maybe you'll learn what it is to be a woman. Just saying... And by no means am I saying trans women aren't women, but Lucy has lived as woman all her life, much more experience of being a woman and being treated as woman and unfortunately having to deal with society that views women a certain way. But you Cowboob have no idea what it is to be woman at all. You have lots to learn. Just wait till you get treated as a second class citizen, or not as an equal at work, or objectified, and or sadly sexually assaulted or raped. Since most women are at some point in their lives. You grew up as man and have most of your life experience as man. You def don't know what it is to be a woman.

Jay Sub and Steelwerks Slave like this.
  17. Steelwerks Slave

SW USA
    Local Time:
    I think that this post originally started with someone having a problem with what most of us define as a woman for the verification process of “verified female”. Let’s be real, I believe that most people here would agree that if Lucy verifies a female user it is for a biological female not a transgender. Otherwise, anything beyond that might as well be a whatever unicorn.

I have nothing against transgenderism, just please make it clear for everyone so that there’s no confusion or suprises. Seriously, what is wrong with a separate category??? That way those of us that choose to affiliate with a real female do so and likewise for those of us that choose to affiliate with a transgender do so on their own terms. Unless some of you like wasting your time and someone else’s with false pretenses??? I believe that transgender people should also have respect for a biological female and all of the hardships throughout history that they had to deal with in a predominantly male and female world. It’s mutual respect of everyone’s boundaries. Additionally, I think that most of us here are open minded enough to accept your chosen lifestyle as long as you don’t try to force your lifestyle on us. Meaning I don’t expect you to believe that there are only two genders as long as you don’t expect me to believe that there are hundreds by default. Do what works for you and stop expecting everyone to cater to your needs and wants like a baby.

Furthermore, only an idiot would demand for someone to be banned for not being inclusive and tolerant enough whilst not being inclusive and tolerant themselves. ‍♂️

On another topic that was briefly mentioned here, this website is called “Chastity Mansion”. Look up the charter. Did I miss the part where pony play/cow play whatever, pretend to be a horse/cow etc.., is part of it??? Should I join a pony/cow play website and start demanding that their members acknowledge my chastity lifestyle??? Seriously WTF @Cowboob???

Jay Sub, Rally13 and JaySaysYes like this.
  18. Cowboob

Cowboob Trans cow

The Woodlands, Texas
    Local Time:
    I'll admit that I may have shown Lucy in particular disrespect. But I have not done that to anyone else. And if you actually look, it was Lucy who first personally attacked me several times before I showed any disrespect towards her. Treat others the way you wanna be treated right?

You're right I came here "as a man." If you truly looked through every post I made you'll notice that even before that relationship ended I mentioned several times about my thoughts of being transgender. Because they were around long before that relationship. I had repressed them and they started coming up as my ex went out of her way to not only let me but SUGGEST i explore my feminine side. And once that relationship had ended and I found myself in a place where there was acceptance of transgender people I finally felt comfortable enough to go to therapy and talk to a therapist about it, wherein I eventually decided I was comfortable enough to embrace it.

Lucy has been projecting her own issues on me, she's always been immature and incompetent. And when she became co-owner I'd guess that not only were those worse but given her especially young age she was probably inexperienced as well. This website is run by her because she's the fetish of so many guys. At the same time she'd be TERRIBLE in an actual relationship, but no one ever actually has to experience that. You get to keep her at a distance and enjoy your mean domme without the important aspects.

And this opinion isn't just mine. You remember that ex I broke up with? She thought the exact same thing and we talked about it regularly. I hoped in the years since things might have changed but clearly they haven't.

You people need to look up with conversion therapy and grooming are. You need to find out what a narcissist is. And you certainly need to go to therapy to stop projecting yourself on others, and understand that other people are also fully autonomous human beings that don't think in the same way you do. Yeah my goal is more focused on the future. Weird but change takes time and doesn't happen overnight. I accept that I may personally not be able to benefit from all the positive things the future can hold, but that doesn't mean I want to withhold it from future generations. Especially now where my current trajectory may involve raising a kid I've become fond of.

19. JaySaysYes

Local Time:
    Imagine if this was a pub/bar.

Cowboob has been a customer for a few years, one day he comes in and says he is a woman and demands everyone that doesn't agree should be banned from the pub because they are hateful.

Cowboob then proceeds to verbally attack the landlord, telling the landlord that she and all of the men need therapy, and that she is too immature to run the place, plus she would be terrible in a relationship.

If it was a pub cowboob would be laying on the pavement, nursing at least their giant bruised ego.

Cowboob needs to learn to read the room better. Maybe there is a therapy for that.

20. Mistress ComDom

Verified Female

Wife Dom
    Local Time:
    Someone with XY genes berating someone with XX genes (you are immature and would be terrible in a relationship)....seems like toxic masculinity to me.

disclaimer: I have no issue with any lifestyle trans or otherwise but this is just my personal observation.

21. Jay Sub

Jay Sub Married with Cage

England - South-East
    Local Time:
    I also ignore nobody. I have more to learn from those I differ most with.

22. SubSnuggler

SubSnuggler Owned by Mistress2and4you

USA
    Local Time:
    #97 SubSnuggler, Apr 5, 2023
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 5, 2023
    Great, so I have to be telepathic or something in order to know not to read something before I read it. I'm not that talented and I dare say the entire user base can't do that either.

JaySaysYes likes this.
  23. maid_carrie

Staff Member Moderator

Local Time:
    Absolutely - we all can learn from others take on things. That’s what this site is all about. :)

24. SubSnuggler

SubSnuggler Owned by Mistress2and4you

USA
    Local Time:
    I daresay you can learn a lot from someone with large cultural or life experiences. You likely will NOT learn a lot from someone that recites all the political partisan tweets and talking points they gleaned from Reddit or Twitter or Truth Social...

Miss Bella, Jay Sub and Mat-Locked like this.
  25. JaySaysYes

Local Time:
    What are the approved sources of talking points in your limited thinking?

Tom Allen likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice