Enforce the no discrimination rule

Discussion in 'Site announcements and information' started by Cowboob, Apr 3, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cowboob

Cowboob Trans cow

The Woodlands, Texas
    Local Time:
    10:13 AM
    So many members have gotten away with hateful words lately.

This environment isn't safe. It isn't relaxed. And it's because of a few members who are breaking the rules, and yet getting away with it unscathed even under the admin's eyes. This website should not be the place where people get to debate whether someone deserves to be respected or acknowledged. Because all people deserve it. It isn't simply a debate to say that trans people are not their gender, or are lesser than those who align with their birth sex, and attack them over it, it is discrimination.

For the world to be a better place we need to prevent hateful people from having a platform until they can learn to respect others. If they don't like transgender people I don't really give a shit as long as they recognize that they should be respecting them. And respecting them isn't just saying "i respect you," it's actually acting like it.

2. Mat-Locked

Mat-Locked Active member

Germany
    Local Time:
    5:13 PM
    That rule you are referring to should then be applied to all participants in here.
    I see hate and disrespectful behaviour on both sides or better said all sides that engage in this discussions.
    Indeed it makes me personally sad to see more and more „low quality“ discussions that very often glide away to personal fights about little details.
    Where is the tolerance ?
    And Tolerance should be given to anyone.
    If a „bigot“ is behaving like one, then let him be what he is.
    Don’t try to violently changes some peoples opinions and views.
    If you don’t like their views, move on, ignore it or shake your heads and laugh about it.
    Life should be more than fighting each other all the time.
    Me personally I decided to stay away from „these discussions“ as my opinion is not 100% compatible to the expected one and I also think that this place is the wrong place for excessive Trans vs Bigots vs Gay vs Lesbisn vs Normal Straights discussions.
    Simply set; that question cannot be solved; to many facettes there are in everyone of us that make us differ from each other.
    I wish we could all return to me members of:
    „Chastity Mansion“ rather than Transfer Mansion, or Discussion Mansion or Fighting Mansion….just
    Chastity Mansion….

3. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I was just talking to my wife about how much our nation (USA) has changed in our ability to discuss politics.

It used to be straightforward politics, more about what we are spending our money on or economy regulation. Liberal, conservative, moderate. Spend more, spend less, spend just what we need to. The difference that occurs now, that the topics are no longer fiscal responsibility, it’s human rights or equality.

It is difficult to have a friendly debate or discussion when one side feels their rights are being taken and the other just as fervently believe they shouldn’t have those rights. For both sides it becomes a judgment of character and morality. If you are on either side, you can’t keep it from being personal.

My family which I adore, make me sick to my stomach with their views on certain subjects. We had to come to an understanding that we just can’t talk about that stuff, cause to be honest, we couldn’t continue without changing our feelings about each other.

So if the question is “why can’t we just get along even if we disagree?” It’s because you can’t get along with, or be silent about, issues that threaten your moral compass. It’s not disagreeing on how much money to spend, it’s disagreeing with the existence or persecution of a people.

Notice I had not said which side I land. Each side believes in their heart of hearts that they are correct. In that belief, the other side threatens their core and not something you can just “disagree with”.

That is why it gets nasty, that is why people keep at it, that is why people don’t stay silent. I don’t believe anyone has been outwardly breaking any anti discrimination rules, they were speaking their mind. I myself would rather have the discussions out in the open, not that any core beliefs will change, but maybe a sliver of understanding creeps in on both sides. Instead of silently thinking a certain way, opening up dialogue that brings each sides opinion to light for everyone to see.

4. L-u-c-y

Staff Member Owner of Chastity Mansion Administrator Verified Female

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    4:13 PM
    It's not just one side that feels their rights are being taken.

5. Cowboob

Cowboob Trans cow

The Woodlands, Texas
    Local Time:
    If you feel like you're losing rights just because someone else is gaining them, you need to do some introspection and probably go to therapy.

6. CagedJohn

CagedJohn Long term member

Missouri, USA
    Local Time:
    Can we all just agree to only talk politics with the ballot, and not other people?

The Queens consort likes this.
  7. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    Firstly, I just want to make sure everyone knows that I identify as someone that is always right, and I'd like everyone to respect that and accommodate me.

Our western media, and our governments, have spent decades ensuring that we hate them because they are not us. Plus it's natural for those in the group to fear those from another group.

It takes a lot of meditation and contemplation to accept that it's all an illusion.

There is no such thing as a hateful person, it's just someone expressing an opinion you disagree with, and so whether a person is hateful or not is just an opinion, a matter of perspective. At one point Osama Bin Laden was a poster-boy for American freedom fighters at war against those evil commies. Then, one day, the opinion changed.

It's interesting that you are confessing your love of cancel culture and deplatforming those that have a different opinion to you. You definitely sound like someone that is quadruple vaxxed.

I'd argue that your perspecive is fragile and toxic, and that you need to "grow a pair" so your fragile little self can learn to cope with differing perspecives of the world.

Top tip; Learn to live in harmony with others, regardless of their different perspectives.

Also, see my opening paragraph.

8. L-u-c-y

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    #8 L-u-c-y, Apr 3, 2023
    Last edited: Apr 3, 2023
    How did you become so intolerant?

Women no longer have the right to be in female only spaces.

Most women were fine with transwomen being in women's spaces until self ID came in. Now any man can go into women's spaces. ANY MAN.

If a man is obviously not a trans woman, if he's a faker, there is still no way of kicking him out, because no one can decide if he's a woman except him.

If you, a trans woman. were in a women's bathroom and 5 drunk boisterous men came in and said they were women, you would have to put up with it. Would you like that? Would you feel safe being in a state of undress with just a flimsy door to protect your modesty?

I think eventually trans women will join the campaign to keep men out of women's bathrooms.

Many trans women share my opinion, I suppose they are also bigots and hateful transphobes to you.

The fact that you cannot see the other side of the argument shows your intolerance.

If you continue to try and stir up hate and intolerance YOU will be banned.

9. Cowboob

Cowboob Trans cow

The Woodlands, Texas
    Local Time:
    If you think what I'm saying is hateful, then you need to go therapy.

10. JaySaysYes

Local Time:
    You are becoming what you dislike.

Alceste, Jay Sub, Charles3451 and 4 others like this.
  11. SubSnuggler

SubSnuggler Owned by Mistress2and4you

USA
    Local Time:
    The continued intolerance and hate coming from the trans community is definitely counter productive to their message.

Mat-Locked and JaySaysYes like this.
  12. L-u-c-y

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    #12 L-u-c-y, Apr 3, 2023
    You think you are the arbiter of what is right and wrong. Others try to see both sides of the debate.

You are saying anyone who disagrees with you is hateful.

If you look back at the 3 recent trans threads, none have been created by "the other side". Maybe stop creating these threads if you don't want anyone to disagree with you.

The public has never been allowed to have a vote on self ID, because if it were allowed the majority would vote against it.

You think you speak for all trans people but you don't, quite a few trans people are against it, they spent years transitioning and now anyone can do it in 5 minutes. And unscrupulous males can pretend to do it to get access to women's spaces.

That's funny coming from someone with your avatar.

13. Cowboob

Cowboob Trans cow

The Woodlands, Texas
    Local Time:
    See here's the thing, you can't be tolerant of everything. What you should be tolerant of is those things which people have no control over. Their race for example. Their sexuality. Their gender even if it doesn't align with their birth sex. But actions? Those are something we do have control over. You can think something bad and you've done nothing wrong, until you've done something bad. The words we say are an action.

Yes you might say we don't always have 100% full perfect control over our actions. We don't control our emotions and those influence our actions. But it's our job to do the introspection to understand that and take the steps necessary to avoid it becoming a problem. I isolate myself from others and don't talk when I'm upset because I know that nothing I say will be productive. I found an issue and I found a way to deal with it so that my problems have minimal negative effects on other people. In the same way you can hate or disagree with something, but choose not to talk about it. Which I do with plenty of things as well, because I realize there are things that regardless of my opinions on them deserve to be respected.

When it comes to a space like bathrooms... a simple rule would solve it. Don't separate bathrooms by claimed gender, separate them by gender presentation. Transgender people deal with immense dread when it comes to public bathrooms because while they want to fit in, they also don't want to make anyone else feel uneasy. And so that's why many transgender people keep using the bathroom of their birth sex even years into transition. But with this rule you're not gonna have guys dressed and acting like guys being allowed to enter the woman's bathroom.

But most importantly of all, don't put words in my mouth. Don't change the context. I'm not saying every person who said something that wasn't straight positive should be banned. I'm saying comments like "if you were born a man you will always be a man." or "there are only two genders and you're stuck with the one you're born as." or "We need to segregate transgender people from cis people" (or actually saying biological women or whatever which ignores the fact that you aren't simply "biological <sex you were born as>" because in the process of hormone treatments you are CHANGING the biology of your body) are unacceptable and discrimination. I'm talking about comments made ABOUT this forum by people on this forum.

Again this is you putting words in my mouth. I didn't pick people or say "go after these people." I said there's a rule that's clearly not being enforced and explained why it needs to be. I didn't say everyone who disagrees with me is hateful.

And I certainly never said I speak for all trans people. In fact something I've commonly said throughout my lifetime is that the ratio of people acting shitty to those who don't largely doesn't change with any factor. People into kink? Just as many people being shitty as people not into kink. Transgender people? Just as many people being shitty as cis people. You see the difference is that normally I'm having to point this out in LGBTQ spaces in trying to stop the hate that some of those people direct towards cis/het people. Because yeah, there is a lot of it and it's not okay either.

I suppose you enjoy when people say that about your interest in kink, huh? This is absolutely inappropriate behavior for a moderator, admin, and especially owner of a website. Especially one they claim to be a safe-haven.

And when I talk about therapy I don't do it lightly. I've been going to therapy for over 3 years now. I needed it. I'm not convinced that I'm done with it either, because it takes a long time to deal with shit. In fact when faced with the prospect that I might not be able to see my therapist again late last year I was absolutely devastated and overwhelmed. But you know what a good therapist won't do? Ever shit talk any of your harmless interests. My therapist knows all about my interest in furries, art, and kink and is fully supportive of it all because there's nothing wrong with any of it.

14. L-u-c-y

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    You didn't isolate yourself today did you, you went looking for an argument and created this thread.

Who's going to decide who passes as that gender, you? How would they "present" as a gender? By using gender stereotypes? And if they don't fit that stereotype they aren't allowed to use the bathroom?

It's inappropriate for you to tell people they need therapy for their views, especially on a kink site.

15. L-u-c-y

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    #15 L-u-c-y, Apr 3, 2023
    You're not helping in making it safe and relaxed.

I don't know about you, but when someone tells me I have to do something, I don't feel like doing it.

This site does not bow to bullies.

16. Cowboob

Cowboob Trans cow

The Woodlands, Texas
    Local Time:
    Again, you're making assumptions. I had time to sit on it, and think about it before saying anything. And I never wanted an argument. I never do. I hate arguing. I don't think that it's possible to get away without ever doing it, and avoiding all conflict left me in a depressive suicidal state while everything kept getting worse. So sometimes I try to advocate for making things better. Not nearly as much as I need to, because it's so difficult, but sometimes I try.

I said nothing about passing. But if say a trans woman is not even going to ATTEMPT to look like a woman, then they'll be using the men's bathroom already. This rule isn't going to change what bathroom they go for, this is essentially the rule that the vast majority of transgender people already operate under. And while there are stereotypes, they can also be broken. With long hair and painted nails no one was ever confused when I was presenting as a man. At the same time a woman can rock short hair and pants and t-shirts and still clearly present themselves as a woman.

If you think that then warn or ban me. Don't get into personal attacks. You are the example that other people look up to as proper behavior because you're in the position of authority.

17. JaySaysYes

Local Time:
    I'm holding back a flood of memes right now.

Headtrip and Steelwerks Slave like this.
  18. Cowboob

Cowboob Trans cow

The Woodlands, Texas
    Local Time:
    I'm serious about it. You've said on multiple occasions that I am doing things that are not okay here, and said you would ban me for it. If you think that what I'm doing is not only not helpful, but actively harmful set an example. That's what I've been asking for, don't allow users to to be a detriment to this forum. I don't control the site, I can't decide what happens. I ultimately don't get to pick and choose what the administration considers okay or not okay.

Let everyone know for sure what is and isn't okay here. And let the users here act accordingly.

19. L-u-c-y

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    Purposefully stirring up arguments is not okay here.

Starting threads to tell other people they are wrong is not okay here.

I banned someone for stirring up arguments at the weekend, I thought you might have taken a hint from that.

Alceste and Charles3451 like this.
  20. Cowboob

Cowboob Trans cow

The Woodlands, Texas
    Local Time:
    We have a fundamental disagreement on who is "purposefully stirring up arguments."

From my perspective, it's you.

21. L-u-c-y

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    As I pointed out earlier, no one has started any threads against trans people.

That would not be tolerated.

22. Cowboob

Cowboob Trans cow

The Woodlands, Texas
    Local Time:
    And as I will point out right now, the person you banned didn't start a thread. Meaning you can stir up an argument without being the thread starter.

23. JaySaysYes

Local Time:
    It's takes some balls to insult our host, which is just as well I suppose.

24. L-u-c-y

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    And that troll was banned.

You are being a troll by starting this thread.

I banned him, then you start a thread saying people like him should not be tolerated.

He wasn't tolerated, he was banned.

Obviously that banning wasn't enough for you.

Steelwerks Slave likes this.
  25. Cowboob

Cowboob Trans cow

The Woodlands, Texas
    Local Time:
    Honestly this thread has a lot less to do with that thread than you think, and a lot more to do with a previous one and the behavior of several posters in there who were never punished despite doing even worse things than the one who did get banned did.

Ms. Joanne and Breathe like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice