'Encased' - Book 3 in the Chastity Contract - James Hardcourt

Discussion in 'Book and movie reviews' started by keephimcaged, Sep 4, 2020.

1. keephimcaged

Verified Female

UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:14 PM
    Hi everyone! Exciting times here, it's the third instalment of James' book! I've got the first chapter for you again so I hope you enjoy it.

Encased - Book 3 of Chastity Contract Series is out today!

Spoiler warning - some of the hot, crazy events from Book 2 - Enticed, are touched on in the chapter sample below.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Encased - The Morning After
    Emma woke, curled around Nate. She nuzzled her face against his arm, breathing him in. He stirred a little as she pressed herself up against him, conjuring last night’s events into a sexy blur between reality and a dream.

But it wasn’t a dream. It was a fantasy come to life. Oh, wake up Nate, I have so much to tell you. Her arousal spiralled up inside her as she recalled more of last night’s events. Emma carefully slid the hand that wasn’t wrapped around her husband down, cupping herself, squeezing. She’d cum several times in the shower last night. How can I be this horny? Her middle finger pressed in, pushing the thin, damp material of her panties between her lips. She let out a tiny gasp. It felt amazing already.

Out of habit she considered waking Nate with a blowjob, only to remember not only was his cock caged, but she didn’t have the key. It was the first moment of true desperation, of wanting, needing him out, but not being able to do anything about it.

It only made her hornier.

She took a few deep breaths and forced herself to dwell on the emotions she was feeling. His cock, locked away by another woman. She had to make a choice, to let it frustrate and annoy her, or to decide it was hot as hell. She remembered Danielle, climaxing, sucking desperately on her husband, Duncan. Then Kyle’s beautiful cock, and the pleasure she helped cute little Katie bring it. Thinking about it all again brought her quickly to the edge, just a few more rubs and she’d climax.

‘I know what you’re doing,’ Nate whispered in a sing-song voice, followed by a chuckle.

‘Oh my God, how long have you been awake?’ Emma pressed her face into his shoulder, hiding.

‘Long enough. You were about to cum, weren’t you?

‘Yeff,’ came a muffled reply.

‘Don’t you dare, but keep rubbing, keep on the edge, and tell me all about last night, what did I miss?’

Emma snuggled up, her hand slowly working between her legs as she told him about the crazy events of the night before. He kept interrupting to clarify points, or just to make her tell him again.

‘So Catherine made Danielle cum over and over while sucking Duncan’s cock, in front of you all? Wow.’

‘I know, it was so crazy but so fucking hot. Honestly baby, the thought of that remote-controlled vibrator, inside her, out of her control. Keeping her under control…’ She gave a deep-throated groan, ‘It’s so fucked up but I can’t stop thinking about it. She squirted so much too. Katie thought it was pee.’

‘Fuck,’ was Nate’s accurate summary. The conversation moved to Katie and Kyle.

‘She’d never given him a blowjob? That’s mad. But I suppose if Fiona’s contrived to keep him locked up all the time, it makes sense.’ He nuzzled his nose against her, his voice dropping low with arousal. ‘So you were right there, telling her what to do? I’m not sure my cock can handle picturing this – but don’t stop.’

Should I mention I stroked him? She held that back as a surprise for later but told him about the kiss with Katie afterwards. Nate just went quiet for a while, shifting uncomfortably in the bed. ‘Okay, ouch, that mental picture hurt down below.’

She cupped his caged cock, it was pushing out, straining, hot in her hand, trying to get hard. She rubbed herself more quickly, letting out a little moan into his ear, building up her bravery to share the next revelation. She bit his earlobe and licked it. ‘I could taste his cum on her lips.’

Nate’s head snapped to her, his eyes wide in amazement. ‘You are fucking killing me. Oh my God, how did I miss this?’

Emma cooled him off a bit by telling him about Fiona’s venomous reaction. ‘Yeah she has “predator” written all over her,’ Nate agreed. ‘Sounds like you messed up her plans. I’m proud of you.’

‘If she’s a predator, what does that make Catherine? You wait until you hear about Elizabeth.’ She told him all about the slutty outfit and the mystery cock, waiting until the end to share the big reveal - what she saw between Liz’s legs.

Nathan was suitably shocked. ‘Her pussy is closed up with piercings, are you sure? I know people do it but it sounds extreme.’

‘Uh honey, we’re planning to pierce your cock soon, remember. Extreme seems to be the norm around here.’ Emma cupped his balls, they were hot and tight in her hand and the cage was slippery with Nate’s frustration. ‘Can you imagine it, totally secure? No way to pull out, no way to cheat. Fuck, why is that so hot?’

‘I’m dying here, you know. But thinking about that, I better go shower and enjoy it not being sore.’

Emma kissed him on the cheek, and deliberately rubbed herself harder, her hand banging on his thigh. ‘And if you hear me yelling, you’ll know why.’

‘I love you, horny girl. Try not to cum.’ Nate carefully swung his feet over the edge of the bed and stood. ‘But don’t try too hard.’

‘Thank you, kind sir, I’ll do my best. Maybe I’ll have a few, depending on how long you take. Now go wash, I want you all presentable.’

The bathroom door shut with a clunk and she heard the shower begin. Emma wondered if she should go and join him, but it was just so comfy in bed. Instead, she rolled over onto her tummy and brought her knees up, spreading them apart, her bottom pushing the duvet up high. All the fingers of her right hand rubbed now, hard against her clit, sliding over her wet pussy lips. She loved this position, how exposed she felt, how desperate it made her. She buried her face into the pillow. The effort of breathing through it always helped her stave off her climax for longer. She was going to edge like this until he found her, she decided. And then, she was going to cum on his cute fucking face.

A thump on the wall behind the bed made her lift her head up. There was another a few seconds later. And again, settling into a rhythmic pattern of thuds against the wall. The distinctive sound of someone getting fucked, hard. Emma imagined it, just the other side of the wall, someone getting pounded. She resumed rubbing, listening. She lifted her shoulders and reached out, touching the wall. She could feel it, the slight vibration of each thrust. Propped against the wall she could move her fingers back between her legs. Silently she rubbed, and sure enough, she could just hear moans of pleasure through the wall. They grew in intensity, the pounding coming faster.

Emma rubbed harder as the sounds of sex from the next room grew even louder. God, I wish I had my toys right now. The intensity of a vibe on her clit would be perfect, or the look on Nate’s face as he found her using a dildo, on display like this. It wouldn’t be the first time.

Emma looked around. What could she fuck? It was going to have to be the old faithful, a hairbrush handle. She grabbed hers from the side of the bed.

The wooden handle was curved into a series of bumps. They know exactly what they’re doing when they design these. She cast the duvet aside and leaned forward again, excited at the thought of Nate finding her like this. As she slipped the cool brush down between her legs she began rubbing the bumpy handle over her swollen clit. She remembered when her best friend first confessed to her what she did with her brush. Emma had been scandalised, and then thought of little else in bed for the next few months. As she slipped the rounded tip inside her she remembered her first time, Nate convincing her to try it as they sexted each other. Nearly stopping as it stung so much, but the promise of pleasure being just enough to keep her going. From that night on, her brush and she became the best and most intimate of friends. My hairbrush with benefits.

Listening to the rapid thumps of the bed head next door, the cries of pleasure, Emma buried the brush in her, only managing a few hard strokes before the woman next door climaxed. The female cries of pleasure soon joined by a male voice, before it went silent.

Emma imagined how good Nate would feel right now. She revelled in how desperate listening to the other couple made her. It was going to be so frustrating to not have access to his cock. Her resolve held to decide it was hot. She let it turn her on. The truth was, as much as she loved locking up Nate’s cock, she was the real ‘denial slut’. All those early times with the brush, she never came. All she’d ever done was edge herself, over and over.

It was only with Nate she’d ever been brave enough to climax. He gave her her first orgasm. As much as she’d loved it, it still didn’t compare to being on the edge, to being like this. Her thoughts were irresistibly drawn to Danielle, to that device inside her. To the ‘counter climax measures’. Emma pushed her face back in the pillow, imagining it in her, helpless to do anything to stop it. Suffering whatever stimulation was forced on her, but punished for cumming. The thought drove her crazy. She plunged the brush handle in and out, all thoughts of Nate discovering her forgotten until she heard the door open. She put on a show, groaning into the pillow, spreading her legs wider, reaching up with her other hand to pull open her cheeks to give him the best view.

‘Ahhhm, sorry, I did knock,’ Mené the nurse said, in her distinctive Israeli accent.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Get it on Amazon here

I hope you enjoyed it! Like always if you can’t access Amazon or you can’t afford them right now, please just send him an email at james@edging.space and we'll give you a copy. We mean it, we love you reading them.

Also if you haven’t read them yet I do try out Entrapped and Enticed.

You can also get a FREE copy of his other book series opener The One-Bar Prison for free in return for signing up to his mailing list.

A personal plea again. If you read these books and like them, please consider putting a review on Amazon (you can change your name on the review page to anything anonymous). It annoys me that his other series is getting tonnes of good reviews (they're good, don't get me wrong) but these chastity contract ones get way less, even though I think they are much better.
    I think it's because the others are geared to women more and maybe they tend to review more quickly. But please, if you want more male chastity erotica from him like this it'd really boost my case if they get as many reviews as his other ones.
    THANK YOU!

Jane xxx

2. iambad

iambad Active member

Local Time:
    8:14 AM
    @keephimcaged Tried sending you a message but privacy settings prohibit of course. Is there going to be a book 4,5,6??? Dying to know! And I don’t think it’s just geared toward men. The plot allows for it to go both ways...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice