Emlalock wow.

Discussion in 'Online chastity and self locking' started by For69, Mar 5, 2018.

1. For69

For69 Active member

Local Time:
    3:11 AM
    My Mistress and I are not totally new to emlalock. Her being more vanilla never has researched what can be adjusted. Only time. Last week we became friends to several in this kink on both sides on mewe social app. Through helping others having trouble with a session, another mistress set a session for me and my mistress told me I was hers for the session.

My wife couldn't handle being a swinger and sharing me......but my mistress just loaned me to someone we just met.

This girl is twisted set all games to play for hour or day wagers. Minimum 4 games a day. And 10 requirement links. Yea, I'm begging for some mercy here. Do what you will with me, just vote

https://www.emlalock.com/#/r/xhl6ridzr0

Thank You

2. For69

For69 Active member

Local Time:
    Thank you everyone who voted

3. For69

For69 Active member

Local Time:
    So ya mymistress Teresa loaned me out for an emlalock session and the one she created is devious. My time ran out this morning but still had to complete my games for the day. Shot me back to 7 days. Seems my time may run its total of a month.

Usually after one I get a day off to relax and the system gets well relieved. Not last time. 2 weeks and I got a light ruined. Then locked back up. Pressure is building, mind is going.

4. For69

For69 Active member

Local Time:
    Day 8 of this session and Mistress Rose was quite devious in her session planning. throughout the day. And it'll all start over.

Her and Mistress Teresa choose my games to play. SO it's almostguaranteed gonna gain daily

5. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    8:11 AM
    Somehow, maybe we were hacked or something ... we had both looked at the new emlalock features including the pillory but neither of us knowingly clicked on me being in it. But I did end up in it and my lady is so pissed she told me the total mostly penalties from games 6552 weeks had been wiped out by some interfering fukwits in an extremely short time and although we thought we had set our session to have no defined end the game notified my partner ..the Holder ..our session had expired and was done and over with.. I ..the wearer... was basically told the session was over and I had to end it. Which I have not.

We started the session on May 19th last year and we had no intention of ending it yet.... we have tried writing to them through the 'contact' link and hopefully we can get it fully restored. It seems odd that a few people can apparently conspire to effectively get your session ended whan they do't even know who you are..

I would have thought that they will but it remains to be seen.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice