emlalock requirements

Discussion in 'Off topic discussions' started by yourcybersubb, Sep 26, 2016.

1. yourcybersubb

yourcybersubb New member

self employed
    england
    Local Time:
    10:23 AM
  2. lapi

lapi New member

Local Time:
    11:23 AM
  3. cb6sbound

cb6sbound New member

Local Time:
    6:23 AM
  4. TimidGuy

TimidGuy Active member

Local Time:
    Not sure, but you could achieve the same chastity described on the one website by committing yourself to a certain date, securing the key(s) in a secure location (maybe a safety deposit box), then living up to that personal commitment. That way, you might be able to address a safety concern, in case a medical issue develops. Maybe I miss the point.

5. lapi

lapi New member

Local Time:
  6. TimidGuy

TimidGuy Active member

Local Time:
    @lapi I haven't tried the site you referred to. Perhaps someone else has experience with it.

7. lapi

lapi New member

Local Time:
  8. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    Do I understand you correctly? You lock up for men and do what they choose for you to do? I am fascinated by self lockers and they seem to be in the majority in tumblr and Fetlife forums. I assume that is because they do not have girlfriends or wives, or that they do have girlfriends and wives who say no. The part I do not get is using strangers as key holders. Plus by long experience, I know the value of an emergency key so how do you handle that at 3 AM in the morning when a ball slips out and is trapped and hurting like heck? I was rushed to a hospital once and used my emergency key to unlock. Good thing too because they had to go through my urethra to get at an infected kidney stone. My left lung had collapsed and my right one was going fasts. Minutes counted and even though they were able to me scanned in a machine that you cannot wear metal in, they had to take off my jeans on the operating table. It was bad enough to keep me in the hospital for 8 days getting high doses of antibiotics that burned as the went through my veins. Thank goodness for my emergency key.

Putting your well being at risk for a sex game is not something those of us with decades of experience in the BDSM community would do. So how does the whole emergency key things work for you? I would think that if you had one, you would simply unlock when you wanted to. Please educate me on how this whole Emmalock works. I could not imagine locking up for anyone but someone I love, and is concerned with my safety. I like orgasms and if not for that someone else, I would be jerking off like a monkey and adding to my tally of sex partners.

P.S. your tasks are minimal. You last had an orgams a few days ago so why the urgency.

Guest 2014 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice