Emlalock missing... humiliation (NSFW pics)

Discussion in 'Online chastity and self locking' started by PupGizmo, Oct 14, 2018.

1. PupGizmo

PupGizmo DramaLlama

IT
    Mi, USA
    Local Time:
    10:39 AM
    Despite my body's many protests, I've become hooked on chastity over this summer. And while I've really enjoyed Emlalock as a platform, I find that all the potential built in to its system (wheels, requirments, votings, pillory) get underutilized for deep humiliation play.

It really needs that component of a person behind it, to shame that locked up cock, to consistently scratch that humiliation itch, to lead to all those deliciously ruined boners.

The point of this post, is I'd love for more of that humiliation.
    Stop reading here if that's what you're looking to know. Flavor and pictures follow.

And there's so much fuel here! This is what has really made me crave more humiliation:
    For one, when I started, I could hit just about six inches erect, with plenty of girth to make up for the average length. After a week in chastity, My full erections were about 5.25. [​IMG]
    Another week and my cock was just barely over 4".[​IMG]
    After a couple days out of the cage, that length came back, but *damn* that was the *hottest* thing I've ever experienced. It felt different in my hand, too, my erection. Those couple of days outside of the cage.

Story #2:
    I first bought a holy trainer v3 with standard tube length. I happily filled it to the end for the first minute or two of wearing it. [​IMG]
    But I noticed that my cock would soften even more, and my cockehead spent most of the time not reaching the head of the cage. This leads to a bit of pain, *especially* at night, as the cock is jamming itself into the top of the cage.
    So I bought their small tube. I was once again thrilled to see how much smaller my dick looked, now held .4 inches shorter.
    But, well, This is what I've noticed happening. [​IMG]

Once again, not even reaching the head of the cage.

Hrrrrrrrk <3 <3 <3 <3 <3.

###flavor extra.

So I've had a lot of epiditymys issues, that's been limiting my session times. Specifically my left epiditiyms. This is complicated by my nuts hanging up so high, that the backring inevitably presses firmly to the ball, especially while I sleep. Sometimes I wake up feeling like my balls are burning, which makes for a quick end to the session. Someone suggested stretching?

Attached Files:

Sean_2018 and LadyBlaze like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice