Emla

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by For69, Jun 28, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. For69

For69 Active member

Local Time:
    8:11 PM
    Showed mistress emlalock.com. I had never done a session. She was happy to set one up for me. Minimum 3 max 7. Started me at three. Thanks to voting I have been up to six nights then overnight down to 10 hours.

2. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    Pardon my ignorance, but why would your Mistress need emmalock? Doesn't she hold the keys and control you that way? Do guys vote and decide when you orgasm? If so, are you bi and does that mean that the power exchange at the core of chastity is between you and some internet strangers? My wife is bi and she will be submissive to either gender but as much as my last Mistress tried, I cannot be submissive directly or indirectly to other men. Our ex girlfriend's husband is a submissive cuckold and would do whatever I told him to do. Had another cuckold who was the same but I can not be submissive to men, only women. I have had sex with men so I am not homophobic, it is just that I am not sexually attracted to men, but can be sexual with them under the right circumstances like a few drinks and hot girls arousing me to do it. I am what is called heteroflexible. I cannot be submissive to men, even second hand through their wives.

Does your Mistress tease you so that you can experience the exquisite agony of being edged over and over again? Other than just being locked up, what pleasure do you get from chastity? I know that for me, giving up my orgasms for my wife's pleasure and the daily teasing, make it fun. Just not having orgasms for the sake of not having them is something I would not enjoy. I love orgasms, but I love my wife more. If she did not enjoy it, I would masturbate all day long. Nothing wrong with that. :)

So please try to explain how this all works. At its core chastity is a power exchange over your penis. If internet strangers, male and female determine your orgasm schedule, is the power exchange between you and them? Other than the initial excitement we all get when we first lock up, what makes chastity fun for you once the initial excitement wears off and unlike in our fantasies, we are left with a burning desire 24/7 to orgasm?

I have tried to find these things out on Fetlife and some no longer operational chastity forums over the last few years, but the guys all seem to disappear after a few weeks. Hard to find someone who sticks with it that does not have an in-person KH. I am just curious as not having orgasms and going through the hassle of wearing a chastity cage is not something I would have considered as a single man.

3. maid julie

maid julie Long term member

service tech
    NJ
    Local Time:
    Sometimes it is a way for the key holder to take a break, set up a session and let it go and see what happens and there is no nagging the key holder for release, it is out of her hands and she enjoys seeing what happens. Some times make me set up a session and offer to everyone and then after a pre set time goes by she will look and see if anyone took it or if not then she might take it. Also sometimes instead of a pre set time there is a task or something I have to do befor she looks to see if it was taken and if not then she takes it and releases me.

4. Teresa Ray

Teresa Ray New member

Local Time:
    Hello from mistress tree for69'mistress

5. For69

For69 Active member

Local Time:
    She logs on as my holder and sets the parameters of my lockup. It's just a timer with games built in. She still has her key.

6. For69

For69 Active member

Local Time:
  7. For69

For69 Active member

Local Time:
    So I am on day seven of potential 21. My longest

8. For69

For69 Active member

Local Time:
    Session ended with full release. Straight into her setting up next session. I started at six days, with mandatory game play, and voting, my sentence is up to ten. Once agai

Wet

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice