Emergency keys

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Brielle, Jul 30, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. Ms C.

Verified Female

Local Time:
    12:55 AM
    You sound like you have a well established position that suits you as a couple and I am considering what you say. In the final analysis, perhaps it's that mindset that is appreciated the most by a female leader. The cage is just a form of guidance for the mind, with the end point being a pure and breathtaking submission. My best wishes to you both x

borbulls1961, true42, Brielle and 3 others like this.
  2. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:55 PM
    Again, we didn't just get there overnight. It took several years of figuring things out. I tried really hard to just let her take the lead on this, and she eventually found her groove and made it her own. She trusts my judgment on being unlocked for bike rides, and doesn't want me chafed (which might need me unlocked for several days to heal). And also, with the hills around here there's no way I'm going to sap my energy by having a wank before I go... and when I get back I'm too exhausted to even think about it.

That said, except for medical or travel reasons, I'm always caged, and I have developed such a good mindset that I'm able to resist temptation. Besides, now that I'm on a roll, I don't want to break my streak. ;-)

borbulls1961 and Rectrix like this.
  3. Guest 6019

Guest 6019 Long term member

Local Time:
    Time out could be more of a punishment. Apologies for not referring to @Brielle as her, I wasn't aware. I'm sure, like most ladies you know what is best for us, better than we do. It is in my case lol

borbulls1961 likes this.
  4. Guest 6019

Guest 6019 Long term member

Local Time:
    Sap your energy with a wank @Tom Allen ? You wouldn't last 3 seconds. Lol. But seriously though. Twenty years. Wow. Did you ever cheat, back in the past. And if you did, how long did it take you to trust yourself, as it were? I ask because, I'm 10 months in and I have had a few mishaps, she knows as guilt makes a man confess. I think as time goes on and Mrs Jah gets more comfortable in her new role, and our communication gets even better, I will have less subfrenzy moments where I weaken in my resolve. Sorry to hijack the post.

borbulls1961 likes this.
  5. Disciplined Boyfriend

NE Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    We have a spare key - its in the safe. I don't have the code or the override key. If I needed access I could call Mistress for the code. We've never had to use it. The main reason for having this was not for an emergency, but more to save my embarressment when I was called to the local hospital for treatment at short notice.

What would you consider an emergency? And, if you were in the emergency situation, would you stop and consider the cage or go get treatment first? As others have said, every emergency room, the fire service, ambulances have ready access to many different tools, saws, bolt cutters etc. that scale from removing a ring to taking the roof off a car.

My own personal circumstances have changed and I doubt now that Lady C would unlock me for such a minor thing as a medical visit - "you wanted chastity, you've got it, now live with it".

Rectrix and Brielle like this.
  6. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    No. Once Mrs Edge took the keys, I never did. Personally, I really enjoyed the low-level simmer of arousal... and even now, I enjoy that sensation too much to even think about cheating.

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  7. Open2njoy

Open2njoy Long term member

Local Time:
    I tend to view an emergency key as similar to a safe word. It’s there if you really, really need it but you would use it at your own peril because if used and it wasn’t in an emergency, it would be regretted. That being said the decision rests with @Ms C.

OTOH There are probably very few times that would constitute a true emergency where the KH could not be reached. Embarrassment or humiliation would not rise to the level of being an emergency. Just my $0.02.

homebody, Tom Allen and Headtrip like this.
  8. Jack In A Cage

Jack In A Cage Member is caged

Self-employed
    New York
    Local Time:
    I was unaware of this....She has your back, give her the control she deserves!!

Brielle likes this.
  9. Brielle

Brielle Owned and loved by Ms C.

South East UK
    Local Time:
    Thank you all very much for your helpful and considered responses, I really do appreciate them all.

From the length and depth of your replies, it's apparent to me that there's no "one size fits all" approach when it comes to emergency keys, and that has given me much food for thought.

@Ms C. and I have had a long talk this afternoon after both reviewing this thread and exploring the whys and wherefores as to having/not having access to a key. I was remiss in my initial post in that I neglected to mention that there are two spare keys secreted somewhere in the house, along with the one that my Mistress wears around her neck. When I originally posted, I had actually forgotten that those two existed, as I have never seen them since Mistress hid them away, hence my one and only focus has been on the one nestled between her breasts.

As I mentioned, we live an FLR lifestyle, and her word is final in all things. In conversation today she has allayed my worries and I now happily, freely and fully submit to her decision that I have no direct access to any keys. I had always wanted to be her chastised sissy, and as such I have attained my heart's desire, so there really is no reason for me to push back on her decisions as to how she wishes our lifestyle to be. I guess that up until now I have been something of a control freak throughout my life, and that the surrendering of this one key aspect (pun intended) has been something of a sticking point for me. But now, after our talk today, it makes perfect sense that she has total control of my orgasms and for me not to have easy access to a key.

She has made it clear that she would divulge the location of one of the keys if I really needed it, and that has reassured me. However, given I wear an Evotion Bijou cage with a PA piercing (a non-ball trap design), there is no risk of a ball escaping the base ring and causing me pain, so there's really no need for me to require access. And, in an emergency (Gods forbid, a car accident etc), I would not be worried about the medics seeing my cage; equally, as some of you who commented have pointed out, not only will the medics have a) the right cutting tools b) have probably seen it all before but c) be focused on my health and not anything else.

I have been uncaged since last night when I was allowed out to bathe, but I have begged Mistress to cage me once more, and have made it very clear to her that I am now comfortable with her having the only access to the keys. I feel naked without my cage; it serves as a permanent reminder of our relationship, of my devotion to her, and as a symbol of the control that she has over me. My only worry now is how long she'll decide to leave me locked up, as she was - shall we say - rather unimpressed by the nature of my initial post. Yet, I will accept and welcome her decision with good humour, safe in the knowledge that Mistress knows best.

Once again, thank you all for your very thoughtful replies, they sparked off a very useful conversation between us, and have helped me to realise that this way is the right way for us.

Blessings,

B.
    xxx

Rectrix, anasyrma, Ms C. and 5 others like this.
  10. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    I'm an expert with a Dremel, and I would never, ever let a Dremel get anywhere close to that area of my body. Power tools a scary things. You know what we call people who aren't afraid of power tools? Amputees.

Tom Allen likes this.
  11. Isopropylforyou

Isopropylforyou Long term member

Seeker of Truth and Knowledge.
    Texas
    Local Time:
    6:55 PM
    Always have a Plan B, because Plan A never works.

Iso.

subrick and Robins toy like this.
  12. Headtrip

Headtrip Long term member

Midwest USA
    Local Time:
    I guess that is yet another way of solving the spare key problem.

true42, Isopropylforyou and subrick like this.
  13. Trapped

Trapped Long term member

quality manager
    houston, texas
    Local Time:
    My wife insists a spare be kept with me at all times for emergencies only. I am in a Rigid model 1 and she has a piece of wire passing through the burg warner lock and secured with a numbered security seal. She verifies the numbers on the security seal daily. So even with me having a key she still has her peace of mind and security

ChasteHubby2015 likes this.
  14. ChasteHubby2015

ChasteHubby2015 Male Feminist

USA
    Local Time:
    I’m in complete agreement with your approach. A spare key, in my opinion, would just be too tempting to use when a man is sexually frustrated and desperate for relief. 100% submission means the lady gets to decide if and when to grant relief or whether to harness that sexual frustration for something else.

Brielle and Ms C. like this.
  15. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Madam has 2 sets of keys, one is kept in her purse at all times, and the other is kept at her mothers house, in case of loss.

Brielle likes this.
  16. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I used to have a laminated key and n my wallet. She kept hinting that I would use it whenever I wanted. I replied that she would end up knowing since it was laminated on a card, she said “yeah, but you could still unlock it anytime you want”

For her it wasn’t about trust or detection, it was about control. She didn’t want me to have any when it came to that. Once I had a cage that was perfect, wasn’t really a big deal to give her the other key. I’ve only called her once in 5 years and ended up not needing to be unlocked.

If I truly felt uncomfortable with the situation, she would have been fine with me having an emergency key, disappointed but just fine.

Stick with what you both are comfortable with.

17. MrsBR_Saiph

MrsBR_Saiph Hotwife & Keyholder
    Verified Female

Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    I have a key hanging in a hook in my closet always. My BR has access to it always. We have been living with chastity now for a number of years and I am 100% confident he would never use it. I believe having a key our men can access forces them to choose this life and their path daily. It builds trust strength and resilience. It is a powerful message having full access yet always choosing to submit to this life and my will. Access to a key is pivotal in shaping our dynamic and the chastity relationship we have built. Hiding a key and playing a bullshit game of hide and seek is not something I will engage in.
    If you want this... great commit. Don't ever cheat though I won't accept that and I won't accept weakness.

18. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    Can confirm.
    We have the keybox 2 and used it a lot.

19. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    We taped a key to paper money, signed it, and took a picture.
    We’ve also put a key in a little manila pocket and she signed it.
    More recently I bought custom numbered stickers we’ve used a few times.

I used to carry a security screw driver in keychain pill bottle. I did this for years and never used it in an emergency.

After several years of secure comfort in my chastity, I just stopped feeling I needed an emergency key. So I don’t carry one at all.

If you’re uncomfortable, I do think carrying one is appropriate. You together can make something fun out of the emergency key.

Brielle likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice