Emergency key

Discussion in 'Online chastity and self locking' started by MissCurves, Sep 16, 2019.

1. MissCurves

MissCurves Member

West Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    8:08 PM
    What have you all found is the most secure way for the chaste to keep their emergency key if you're long distance?

I know trust is a huge factor here. Personally I would want to know it'd be virtually impossible for the caged to cheat without me knowing, if it all!

Also who has given up both of their keys to their keyholder? How did it go?

sissy_connie likes this.
  2. BarbCD

BarbCD Long term member

Gainfully employed!
    Connecticut, USA
    Local Time:
    3:08 PM
    Many folks here have really good options for emergency keys. When I had one, we simply sealed it clear packing tape and my KH signed it with a sharpie. I carried it in my briefcase. But then, we were not long distance.

As to your last question, I do now give both keys to my KH, and it works great for us and our particular work/life situation. In fact, I just wrote about that last week here on CM. A well fitting and hygienic cage is the key to make that work. Here is link to my post and the very thoughtful replies.

https://www.chastitymansion.com/for...s-and-why-i-don’t-have-one.34230/#post-349408

MissCurves and sissy_connie like this.
  3. handcuffedboy

handcuffedboy Long term member

Local Time:
    i would suggest using a bluetooth lock box who can be opened by the lockee with his app upon your prior authorisation with your app

MissCurves and sissy_connie like this.
  4. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    3:08 PM
    Several posters have suggest workable approaches in similar threads. For example, perhaps you could send him a combination lock where you know the code, but he doesn't. His key goes in a box and is locked. In an emergency you could provide the code. You hold the other key as a sign of his belonging to you. I would accept that kind of arrangement if offered by a KH.

Sdaze, Ocachot, MissCurves and 2 others like this.
  5. obedientmark

obedientmark Member

Devon, UK
    Local Time:
    As my Keyholder is long distance, I have kept an emergency key taped to a newspaper and a photograph sent. My Keyholder can request a new photograph within 60 seconds at any time. I realise there are a number of ways of falsifying the emergency key but my keyholder has trusted me to be truthful.
    If I had a keyholder in RT, then I would give her/him both keys.

MissCurves likes this.
  6. coffee2sugars

coffee2sugars Long term member

Private Health Care
    Northamptonshire UK
    Local Time:
    We use a combination key safe.

She knows the code and the box stays with me. Any problems and she can txt me code so I can get to key.

Worked well for us so far and if used the combination can be changed fairly easily.

MissCurves likes this.
  7. MissCurves

MissCurves Member

Local Time:
    I like this idea. I doubt emergencies would be a regular occurrence, but what if the lock has to be unlocked? How do I then reset it when it's say, in America? Post back and forth? Send another?

8. MissCurves

MissCurves Member

Local Time:
    Ooh a bluetooth lock is a brilliant idea! Just at the more expensive end of the spectrum but definitely do-able!

9. handcuffedboy

handcuffedboy Long term member

Local Time:
    you can make him scramble the code while he is blindfolded infinite times on skype

10. ChihiroShibari

ChihiroShibari Active member

Local Time:
    10:08 PM
    We have no emergency keys at all. Extra keys was disposed when we got my cage. What could be the reason to use that key? Never trust a guy who has access to spare keys because he will use them in secret... i know i would... Just to be sure we also use seals to secure the device so it would be impossible to open my cage even if i have the access to the key. Seals are numbered and my kh allways takes a picture of it so she can check is the seal the same as what she used last time. We usually use seals only when other one is out of town over night. Seal has to be cut lose before you can open it with keys.

Ocachot likes this.
  11. MissCurves

MissCurves Member

Local Time:
    I see, I am interested in the seals! Do they work with all devices? Where would I find these?

12. latexbound

latexbound Locked

Wales, UK
    Local Time:
    Check out the Chastikey app. It was great for long distance control, although you do have to overcome the challenge of a lockee forgetting the combination code that a kh sets. The app helps with that!

MissCurves likes this.
  13. ChihiroShibari

Local Time:
    The device what im using is designed and built to use seals and integrated lock to provide extra security. (check my photo gallery) In some models you can replace padlock with a seal but. In that case i recommend to use metallic high security seals not the plastic ones. Plastic seals are sold almost every corner but if you want to be Pro then get the same ones we use for example Rigid Chastity.

MissCurves likes this.
  14. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    2:08 PM
    Since I am older and have had 2 heart attacks and Mistress travels frequently, we feel that having an emergency key closeby is important, just for safety sake. So, She bought me a tiny gold choker necklace, put the spare key on it and crazy glued the clasp shut. It's always there, doesn't get in the way of my leather collar, which I am frequently required to wear, and, if needed, a simple tug would break the tiny chain and free the key. I've had that choker on for more than a year and it's not been a problem. (In some crowds, (like at church), I slide the key around to the back of my neck so that it doesn't show in the open neck of my shirt.)

Ocachot and MissCurves like this.
  15. Msub18

Msub18 Member

Local Time:
    9:08 PM
    If the keyholder is always a viable (time zone?) it would be a possibility to place it in a box with a combination lock. If cucky has an emergency and needs to get out you can send him / her the combination code.
    Or hide it somewhere else.
    Best would be to hand it to a mistress that's your friend who lives close. It's just the emergency key and anyway not planned to be used, so the slave isn't been given away.
    Or but it in a sealed box and check the seal daily...

16. ChihiroShibari

Local Time:
    I still can not imagine situation when emergency key is needed. Last minute flight to somewhere? What could be the emergency reason to pull pants down and show your penis to someone? Dr visits are also quite rarely unplanned and when you have to take your underware off. I personally hate emergency keys but thats just my opinion.

17. MissCurves

MissCurves Member

Local Time:
    I totally get your point. I would always prefer both keys in my possession but it has to be what both people are comfortable with. Any lock can easily be cut off if there was something like a hospital emergency. I dont know, I guess if you dont live with your keyholder an emergency should be accessible for the chaste.

18. Disciplined Boyfriend

NE Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Emergency keys are needed. From my business point of view we have contracts with a four hour response and that means get your ass to the airport.

On a personal issue I have a condition that means I have phoned - actually struggled to phone - for a ambulance on three occasions this year.

I get your point. I want locked to mean locked and it not to mean locked on my terms, but I do need to be able to unlock on an emergency and that is understood and agreed with Mistress Keyholder.

As for remote I cannot help. We share the same bed

MissCurves likes this.
  19. Danny15

Danny15 Long term member

london
    Local Time:
    One of the best solutions I've seen to this question is to put the spare key in a tic tax box sealed with a single use plastic numbered lock . The key can be seen clearly still in the box and the numbered tag can easily be checked to see it's still intact . Simple and cheap .

20. Msub18

Msub18 Member

Local Time:
    Well, it should also be kept in mind that not every cadge has a lock that's hanging down freely. Me, first example, I have a cadge where the lock is inserted in.
    If anything hits my locked region and doctors need to take it off, they can't easily cut off the lock. Also cutting of a lock needs spacial tools that usually can't be found in a hospital.
    We all know that accidants happen... for example me, I had a car accident a few month ago. if I was a bit faster, I had to go to hospital now.... but it neddn't be something like that. It might also be anyone accidentally hitting you in the region... I think we all know that does happen sometimes- rarely but it does happen sometimes - so if the plastic cadge might break and cut you or if the metal cadge is ... I don't know... maybe turned into an uncomfortable way and you need to take in on properly but can't turn it being on... things do happen, so you always need an emergency plan.

MissCurves likes this.
  21. Msub18

Msub18 Member

Local Time:
    Me personally, I would also prefer not having any chance to access it.
    Best would be kin of a clear safe you can see the keys in, that can only be opened remotely via app from your Mistress

MissCurves likes this.
  22. Notouchy

Notouchy Active member

Office manager
    Stoke-On-Trent
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    My Wife holds both of the keys now. However I am away this weekend on business and she asked before I went if I wanted an emergency key just in case? Before I could answer she stopped and said “why do you need an emergency key anyway, hence now away, locked up with both key still with my wife as it should be.

Msub18 and MissCurves like this.
  23. Msub18

Msub18 Member

Local Time:
    What a nice sweet tease

24. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    When we started, my wife worried about me being able to cope in an emergency and was always particular about me having an emergency key.

Now, just a few years later, she's currently abroad for a week, and she has both keys, I don't. She doesn't even mention it now, I just stay locked. My device uses a normal padlock and she knows that I could easily mechanically destroy the padlock in an emergency if I needed to, but without any key there's no way I could possibly cheat without her knowing.

harddenial and ChihiroShibari like this.
  25. mr_newbie

mr_newbie Long term member

Professional nerd
    Swansea, South Wales
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Most padlocks you could use for chastity could be cut in the event of an emergency. So long as you've got an appropriate tool to cut safely that's your emergency get out clause. No scope for cheating then.

Pasmem and ChihiroShibari like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice