1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Eletro shock

Discussion in 'The Boudoir' started by tdk34, Jul 25, 2017.

1. Electro shock collars look like real sub dom gear, is anyone trying them?

2. electroshock, aka TENS is not recommended above the waist. There is a slight chance of cardiac problems with arrhythmia if electricity passes through the heart.

sissybitch and Vinny like this.
  3. We have a puppy training collar that was once used on our dog and, on one occasion was wrapped around my package so that She could exert Her control over me, but we found that to be rather crude, very painful and, we suspect, dangerous. I do frequently have a leash attached to my cage and was once led that way to a BDSM Halloween party, but the most effective and "Shocking" device we now have is the bluetooth remote buttplug with which I am frequently tormented when out to dinner with our vanilla friends! It's one thing to be on the receiving end of a stimulation to your pussy and yet another to have to attempt to maintain your composure at the same time.

spider203, JiL and Charles3451 like this.
  4. Listen to this good advice. Not worth risking your life for a fetish. Kind of makes it hard to have sex when you are dead.

sissybitch likes this.
  5. We use a tens elctro shock for milking my cuck , he enjoys the release, Totally agreed you should not use it above the waist and connection pads should be any further away than 4 inches or hand span

Attached Files:

6. Captain Lance is right But, he forgot one more important thing. if you have had by-pass surgery or any shunts put in you--E-stim any where on the body may kill you .

7. ......dead you say? (actually there's a kink for that :)

8. Has anyone tried the kegal estim wand? Anal or vaginal.