1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Electro shock

Discussion in 'The Boudoir' started by tdk34, Jul 25, 2017.

1. Electro shock collars look like real sub dom gear, is anyone trying them?

2. electroshock, aka TENS is not recommended above the waist. There is a slight chance of cardiac problems with arrhythmia if electricity passes through the heart.

Joroincharge, sissybitch and Vinny like this.
  3. We have a puppy training collar that was once used on our dog and, on one occasion was wrapped around my package so that She could exert Her control over me, but we found that to be rather crude, very painful and, we suspect, dangerous. I do frequently have a leash attached to my cage and was once led that way to a BDSM Halloween party, but the most effective and "Shocking" device we now have is the bluetooth remote buttplug with which I am frequently tormented when out to dinner with our vanilla friends! It's one thing to be on the receiving end of a stimulation to your pussy and yet another to have to attempt to maintain your composure at the same time.

mch2323, spider203, JiL and 1 other person like this.
  4. Listen to this good advice. Not worth risking your life for a fetish. Kind of makes it hard to have sex when you are dead.

sissybitch likes this.
  5. We use a tens elctro shock for milking my cuck , he enjoys the release, Totally agreed you should not use it above the waist and connection pads should be any further away than 4 inches or hand span

Attached Files:

6. Captain Lance is right But, he forgot one more important thing. if you have had by-pass surgery or any shunts put in you--E-stim any where on the body may kill you .

7. ......dead you say? (actually there's a kink for that :)

8. Has anyone tried the kegal estim wand? Anal or vaginal.

9. Can I ask how much stimulation you got from the plug, sounds like such a naughty toy

10. This topic scares me to be honest. Electric shock if not controlled properly can cause advers effects. That being said I have used the electric massage pads that give you a jolt to massage your muscles. I have placed these pads placed theses pads on different areas around my genitals just to see how it felt. To say the least it was an electrifying experience. This was a few years ago without my Mistresses knowledge. No matter what setting I used or how intense it never gave me an Orgasm. If this is for you than Have Fun

11. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!
    Staff Member Moderator

England
    Quite so. But below the waist the sky's the limit, within reason. Volts down there - no problem at all!!:):):):):)

12. Newbies come into rooms like this and they have no idea on certain subjects. They read blah blah blah blah and for whatever reason they take that as gospel and proceed to follow what others say. All I am saying is --For many people it is not SAFE BELOW the waist. So STOP with your comments it is safe for all. It ISN'T I swear there are some in this room who would say " I have played Russian Roulette for years , I say it is safe to do so"

Attached Files:

• t.png
      t.png
      File size:
      39.6 KB
      Views:
    • tens.png
      tens.png
      File size:
      15.2 KB
      Views:
    maid_carrie likes this.
  13. I love to be milked or to have a forced orgasm by my wife with our tens unit.

14. well if it not safe whys they sell them. they sell them in shops for folks and its to help stop having a pain. Mistress wudnt do it to me if it wern safe. anyways its not really electic shock its tingling. it hurt a bit if it gets turn up a lot but not if it aint turn up a lot.

15. As someone who has a fair bit of experience with e-stim (I have one of the original PES power boxes... from 2007!) there are a lot of myths surrounding it.

Is it 100% safe - no. If you have heart problems, medical implants or other long-term illnesses or conditions (eg. epilepsy or similar) e-stim may not be for you. You will need to consider the risks versus the rewards carefully - everyone is different and everyone has their own level of acceptable risk. Personally, I'd avoid electrical play if you have those kinds of problems.

If you're healthy, is it 100% safe - no. You might have an un-diagnosed condition.You might end up with skin burns, or worse, internal burns in some very sensitive areas. You might strain muscles without knowing it. And nobody really knows the long-term effects of e-stim on the body.

So it's dangerous? No, not really. If you use common sense, follow the instructions, use plenty of lube and think about how the current may flow it's not especially dangerous.That said, read on.

The Do's and Don'ts of e-stim :

• Always use a professionally manufactured power box. They are designed to limit the amount of current they can deliver to reasonably safe levels. Don't be tempted to use 'tens units', 'muscle stimulators', or ever stereo equipment (yes, people have done this and yes, people have died doing it!).
    • Always follow the manufacturers instructions carefully. They are written to help minimize the risk and given the high likelihood of legal action they are inevitably written with minimizing the risk of injury in mind.
    • Always use professionally manufactured electrodes, especially for insertion. Why? Well, first, they are far less likely to get lost... nobody wants to end up explaining how a bit of metal or rubber ended up floating round inside their body to an ER doctor... Second, they are designed to maximize conductivity - that means more stimulation, less pain and less risk of burns.
    • NEVER go 'DIY' especially with power boxes. It's just not worth the risk.
    • If your box has a mains adapter, check very carefully whether it's safe to use the box while it's plugged in. If it is, never, ever, use anything other than the manufacturer's adapter - adapters designed for use with things that are connected to the body use various techniques to isolate the device from raw mains, cheap adapters don't. What that means is that if the proper adapter fails you don't end up getting a full mains voltage/current shock. With a cheap adapter, you might well...
    • Think about your electrodes - what type are they? Single or double pole? Remember current flows between the poles - with a double pole electrode it'll usually flow between the two poles on the same electrode, concentrating the stimulation in a small area (safer). With two single pole electrodes think about where you are putting them and how the current is likely to flow between them... passing through major organs or nerves (especially the vagus nerve or the heart) is not a good idea.
    • General advice is good - keep the electrodes below the waist. Exceptions exist, but when you have the experience to do that you won't need instructions like this...
    • If it hurts, STOP. Properly done, e-stim doesn't hurt. It will tingle, it will feel strange, it may even sting a bit but it should never hurt or burn. That is a sign something is wrong, so stop.
    • Beware - some e-stim devices can saturate the nerves. In some situations this is desired (it's one way to force an ejaculation from a resisting male for example) but it requires great care as you are effectively bypassing the body's damage warning system (pain). Saturated nerves don't transmit pain signals. In fact, they don't transmit anything at all until they recover (which can take several hours). That means you can actually take away all control over muscle contractions - the muscles contract when the stimulator makes them and relax when it doesn't - but you can also damage those muscles like this (thinks strains, sprains, torn ligaments etc.), so while it's fun, be careful!
    • Learn how your box works and how the body responds using surface electrodes first. You can see damage to the external skin far more easily then you can with insertable electrodes.
    • ALWAYS start at a low power setting and increase gradually. Even if the intent is to punish, start low. Thefaster you increase the power level, the more it will be felt. When you know your/your sub's limits you can ramp up the power quickly for punishment which will hurt as the body hasn't had time to adjust.. just be sure to stick to the maximum limit you know you/he/she can take without injury.
    • Last but by no means least, if you're a Dominant using e-stim on your sub, listen to them.

E-stim is great fun, and done properly can be one of the most erotic or most humiliating things you can experience. It can produce sensations like nothing else, and can almost uniquely, rob you of physical control over your own body. It can produce helpless arousal, almost endless edging, massive orgasms or helpless leaking...

Have fun & play safe!

16. Great posting from scottishsubby - especially for beginners.

I might add though that there might be benefits in diy-electrodes if you are somewhat experienced and technically skilled.

As for starters: Dont have too high expectations using low cost devices. They are usually quite limited in their modes. The best and most variable choice are deviced with audio-in that can be controlled by computer.

Most important though: If a setup is not comfortable use some (more) lube on the electrodes or try a slightly different electrode setup as the placement of electrodes is most important.

btw: using TENS above the waist isn't unsave in general as you can use it to treat back pain. But as in most cases: You need to know what you are doing !

Keuschling likes this.
  17. Thanks for this post. I have never tried this, and never even thought about it. Any recommendations about what to buy, and techniques to use would be greatly appreciated. Always looking for something new !!! :p Someone has a birthday coming up! It'll be a shocking surprise for him.

18. Joroincharge

Staff Member Moderator

England
    Something like what's in my avatar. There's a whole range of remote control dog collar devices out there. You will need to get the one you like (best range, and intensity etc) and make it lockable, Definitely below the waist, like back of his balls.....:):):):):)

19. As an electronic engineer that has designed and produced some of those boxes, I totally agree with all that scotishubby says, could not have put it better.

Keuschling likes this.
  20. Joroincharge

Staff Member Moderator

England
    I also see now that Neosteel do a remote control lockable scrotum cuff. Also a collar. Part of their remote education system. Can have snap lock or Abus padlock.
    Quote:
    "

Links here:
    http://shop.neosteel.com/en/Bondage/Bondage-Wrist-Cuffs-pair (don't be confused - this is the scrotum one!)
    http://shop.neosteel.com/en/Bondage/Bondage-Collar (what it says it is!)

And generally:

http://shop.neosteel.com/en/Remote-Education-System

The ones they've adapted are made by dogtrace - the d-controll 400 model

http://www.dogtrace.com/d-control

And the 2-dog control system means wearer can have both secured on and zapped either way.or both. They do various ranges 200-1600m: no sure which one Neosteel use.

Keuschling likes this.