Edging

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Prettysmall, Mar 9, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. Prettysmall

Prettysmall happy for a change

Admin worker Hospital
    Sudbury Ontario Canada
    Local Time:
    2:03 PM
    Ok so I want to ask about a edging. How often do u do it also, how long should each session last? Right now wife thinks it's hot, and we go for about 3 mins maybe 2 times a week. I think it's pointless not cuz I cant and dont cum, but I think it defeats the purpose of chastity. Because it let's the little guy strech.
    Also on topic what's the point of a ruined orgasm. Me and my wife both think its silly to waste cum like that.

2. mr_newbie

mr_newbie Long term member

Professional nerd
    Swansea, South Wales
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:03 PM
    Edging can be used as a tease and really intensify the denial. I find getting to the brink of orgasm and then stopping really builds up the frustration. Doing this repeatedly without being allowed to orgasm can drive you wild.
    I don't personally enjoy doing it to often as eventually accidents can happen ;)
    As for ruined orgasms, I think some keyholders enjoy giving those. You get to cum but don't get to enjoy it and the keyholder can just laugh at the disappointment on your face before you lock back up.

3. Prettysmall

Admin worker Hospital
    Sudbury Ontario Canada
    Local Time:
    So how many edging sessions is good in a week and how long should each one last

4. mr_newbie

mr_newbie Long term member

Professional nerd
    Swansea, South Wales
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    That's up to your keyholder I guess and what they hope to gain from it. If they want you desperate and frustrated than the more the better.

On another forum I'm on, some keyholders use edges a lot more for short term locks to drive up the intensity but hold back on them when they've got someone in a long term lock as the frustration will build gradually anyway.

5. Prettysmall

Admin worker Hospital
    Sudbury Ontario Canada
    Local Time:
    Thanks will pass info on only really a weekend warrior with it anyways.
    Sometimes a little longer but at least one cum a month she likes my dick enough lol not as much as her toys but I'll take it lol

6. Xileh

Xileh Happily Serving

Local Time:
    11:03 AM
    We are starting to work weekly edging into our routine. She loves to tease me in between.

I think it is a healthy practice to allow things to stretch out. It also is an opportunity to perform a good wash and clean the cage.

With the edging, I experience a much greater desire for her and need to serve. Without edging in or teasing, maintaining that desire gets difficult to sustain over long lockups. The higher the frustration, the higher the attraction.

KBS, Pasmem, MrsBR_Saiph and 3 others like this.
  7. Byrdie

Byrdie Junior Member
    Verified Female

Seattle, WA - USA
    Local Time:
    My understanding of ruined orgasms is that they’re a way to, ahem, clean out the pipes and help with prostate health without post-climax drop being as much of an issue. Also, depending on one’s sense of humor, they can be hilarious.

Edging, as part of tease and denial, can happen as often as works for you. Not so often that either of you gets bored with it, but not so infrequently that either of you starts to feel ignored.

Based on an experience I had with one over-eager guy, I’d suggest not doing it multiple times a day early on. It apparently threw his system out of whack - so to speak. He’s denied himself so many times over his first fortnight that his cock had learned not to bother getting hard because ... why? So, out date for his release involved holding two running Hitatchi Magic Wand heads against his penis, which eventually resulted in the strongest orgasm of his life and - according to him - shockingly little ejaculate.

Monitor yourself to figure out what the best amount is for you.

goodforyou, Pasmem, asastype and 3 others like this.
  8. Prettysmall

Admin worker Hospital
    Sudbury Ontario Canada
    Local Time:
    Looking to buy one of those ones thingies what's a good place to buy it for cheap keep seeing then for like 70 or so seems quite High considering most of her other toys were around the 20s $30 mark

9. Prettysmall

Admin worker Hospital
    Sudbury Ontario Canada
    Local Time:
    Oh and good info thanks

10. Prettysmall

Admin worker Hospital
    Sudbury Ontario Canada
    Local Time:
    Sounds like you got a good system working so I guess it's just whatever works for us

11. MRS.Lilith

MRS.Lilith Kitchen Mistress
    Verified Female

Local Time:
    8:03 PM
    I edge my sub at least twice a day, in the morning and the evening. This keeps him eager to please me and he enjoys it very much.

12. Byrdie

Byrdie Junior Member
    Verified Female

Seattle, WA - USA
    Local Time:
    If the “thingie” you’re referring to is a Hitatchi Magic Wand: depending on where you shop, you’re paying about $70 if you want that specific brand. It’s been nicknamed “the Cadillac of vibrators,” and I guess the price reflects that.

Short of buying a used one, which I don’t recommend, I can only suggest looking at department-store type websites - like Amazon or Target - to see if they offer specials on it from time to time. I found what seemed to be the upgraded version - after the original was discontinued in 2013, for $55 on Amazon.

Good luck!

Ultrachastityslave likes this.
  13. Elfman

Elfman Gay werewolves & martinis

Artist, photographer, bartender
    Boise, Idaho
    Local Time:
    One serious edging session a week, maaaaaaaybe two, seems to be my happy place.

And by "happy place" I mean, not NEARLY enough to satisfy me in any way other than not getting bored with being locked.

14. Billy J

Billy J Long term member

East Coast, USA
    Local Time:
    I will often edge myself when I'm out for morning cleaning and shaving. I am on the honor system and keep to it 100%. I only cum with my Wife/KH and only when she allows. In the last 50 days I have been allowed to cum once, compared to her 4 in my presence.

15. slave8311798

slave8311798 Member

Coder
    Mid-Atlantic Region USA
    Local Time:
    In another forum (sorry I can’t recall exactly where) I stumbled across this excellent, free, web resource:
    http://edgemeplease.com
    It can get quite frustrating, but fun, following its commands to “edge”, “hands off”, “stroke”, “hands above your head”, “jerk off”, “grab your nipples”... and you can program it to allow you to finish at the end, deny you completely, or leave it up to chance.
    The “leave it up to chance” option, seems to favor denial much more often than allowing a release LOL

enjoy!

jvabox likes this.
  16. FLR-lover

FLR-lover Member

Business Man
    Italy
    Local Time:
    I find edging like a great tool to resist in chastity for a longer period. When in Chastitiy with not pay or edging, I find very difficult to resist more than 3 weeks. After this period I am starting several troubles, mostly mentals.
    But when my owner edge me and play with my cock (with no cumming of course) I can behave much better and resist longer, my personal record has been 11 weeks without an orgasm.
    I dont have to mention and after 11 weeks of adging, I had the biggest orgasm of my life.

jvabox likes this.
  17. Therover

Therover Member

Local Time:
    Everyone's body reacts differently to edging, I've had long edging tasks daily for weeks where towards the end the little guy absolutely hated me touching him, but it's mind over matter for the one your serving and I would get them done without fail, but not without protest!

The problem is after a while my body would figure out what's going on and actually try to sneak one in on me, hiding the build up to the very last minute in hopes have a release!

18. Susanstoy91

Susanstoy91 Long term member

Retired
    Northern Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    Most weeks, I get a good long teasing session on Sunday morning. Maybe a hour long and always locked up in my cage. During the week, it might be a quick rub, kiss or lick of my balls, just to remind me who is in charge.(Like I ever forget). The long sessions feel great, but are very frustrating. A quick lick just gets me hard in my cage and begging for more. When I'm allowed out of my cage for some edging, it's up to my Wife(KH) on how long and close I get...She can tell how close I get by the amount of pre-cum I leak. And if it's be awhile, some times the edging sessions are very short, because I leak so much.
    My Wife has only ruined a few orgasms on me. She will uncage me, get me hard and masturbate me right to the edge and stop all contact with my penis. If I'm close enough to cum, without her touch and do have a orgasm, that is what I call ruined. I just cum and that's it. She has even been out of the room when this happens and I'm tied up, so no help from my own hands...

19. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    My madam will edge me only when I have been very very good, and the length of time she does it depends on her.

Susanstoy91 likes this.
  20. LockedSissyHusband

LockedSissyHusband Active member

Locked sub husband and sissy maid to my Wife
    USA
    Local Time:
    Same here. My Wife will edge me when it amuses Her, or sometimes as a "reward", or for "training and conditioning" as She calls it. The duration is also up to Her depending on Her mood, purpose, or how frustrated She wants me.

To comment on @Byrdie's post earlier in this thread, ruined orgasms are also used for similar purposes. I can also relate to Her comment because my Wife also finds them hilarious and they provide little to no post climax drop. In fact I find myself more frustrated and docile afterwards.

21. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    I guess I find it amazing that more women don't utilize these tricks to help keep men in line. Surely they know how driven we are by our cocks and climaxes. Properly used, such techniques can be very useful to cement a man's submissiveness. It can be even more effective if she allows you to do it yourself and then at the moment when everything is coming to peak, say 'That's enough, play time is over'. The act of locking it back up, or even tucking it away in your panties, is an ultimate display of who's in charge.

22. LockedSissyHusband

LockedSissyHusband Active member

Locked sub husband and sissy maid to my Wife
    USA
    Local Time:
    Agreed. From what I've read and we've discussed during our FLR journey, for whatever the reasons many women initially either feel uncomfortable or weirded out by it. It's a process that can take time to evolve and varies with the individuals, or not happen at all. The take away is once the ice is broken, it can become very real and intense.

For me it is the opposite. I find it more effective in making me submissive and reinforcing Her control when She does it. Being told to do it myself (supervised of course) carries more of a humiliation effect.

Either way you are correct in that the abrupt denial, being relocked, and tucked back in our panties is an ultimate display of who's in charge.

MissyB likes this.
  23. Byrdie

Byrdie Junior Member
    Verified Female

Seattle, WA - USA
    Local Time:
    There are a lot of factors here:

1. Conditioning: don’t be a tease, please your man, sex should end in orgasm even if you have to fake it to make him feel good, etc. The idea of denying orgasm is counter to what we’ve been trained to believe, and can be difficult to wrap one’s head around.

2. Education: not that many women are aware that a man can find tease and denial - let alone chastity and edging - pleasurable or even preferable.

3. Stigma: a woman running a relationship is seen as kinky and / or odd in a way that a man running a relationship isn’t. One is weird, the other is old-fashioned. In an egalitarian relationship, why would a woman have that sort of control over a man? The logic messes with people.

Xileh, Therover, Rectrix and 3 others like this.
  24. Ultrasheer

Ultrasheer New member

Local Time:
    I'm edged very often. Not every night or day but at least every two days and the duration is different each time. The longest edging was about 2 hours and back in cage after that...

Susanstoy91 likes this.
  25. Therover

Therover Member

Local Time:
    Are you caging yourself or under orders to do this?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice