Edging/ruining your KH?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Madamebellestoy, Feb 9, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Madamebellestoy

Madamebellestoy Long term member

Local Time:
    11:25 AM
    I recently had a devious thought about edging Madame the other day during a play session we had. So 2 nights ago I tried it. I edged her for about an hour and a half and ruined her at least 8 times (excessive I know) I now know why she enjoys doing it so much to me.

Question to all KH's and their locked subs is have you ever or would you ever dare to try this and what did she\he do when you did?

2. PouchPantyLover

PouchPantyLover Long term member

Hawaii
    Local Time:
    8:25 AM
    Never tried it. I would guess she would grab toys from me and finish herself off. Seeing as I'm not feeling very submissive these days I might give it a try

3. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    2:25 PM
    I edged my wife once with the hitachi when she was tied up. It took a lot of communication to get her to the edge and to know when to stop. I think she was curious. I dont recall if she liked it or not since I did eventually let her finish.

4. Breathe

Breathe Be true to yourself

United States
    Local Time:
    12:25 PM
    The timing is always crucial for this to work, but sometimes while we're having sex this happens organically. I seriously doubt his endurance is high enough that he could 'choose' to do this, but who knows what the future holds?

90% of the time, I edge both of us while we're having sex. It never takes long for him to find that edge, and breathing exercises are crucial to keep him from spilling. Watching him work through the ache to stay with Me sets My teeth on edge... quite exciting.

Riding him while I'm on the brink is a maddening delight for Me. In order to prevent him spilling, I pull up for a few seconds to give him a breath, before plunging back down. Many, many times I've been one or two thrusts away from cumming all over the place... but we had to temporarily stop to ultimately keep going.

I happen to love this because it's a heady mix of us both fighting the urge to let go... one that typically prompts Me to bite his shoulder and growl into his neck... before he finally finds his rhythmic breath and is able to hold on while I fuck Myself into oblivion.

Edging is good stuff for everyone. Ruining might be a different story... heh.

5. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    12:25 PM
    WOW if you do this 90% of the time your sub is one Lucky guy. Have you ever thought about teaching classes. Just wondering :):kiss:

Chaste J. likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice