eat ones own cum?

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by iwearpanties, May 6, 2009.

Tags:
Random Thread
  1. iwearpanties

iwearpanties Member

Local Time:
    12:38 PM
    hello Mistress'es and fellow subs

i was wondering any one has been made or told or forced to eat there own cum ? is this a common training for sub/cucks /sissys

2. Petite Salope

Petite Salope Sissy Cherry

Local Time:
    7:38 AM
    Hello,

Yeah my Mistress makes me eat my own cum. Not every time but most of the time and She makes me clean/lick Her nice and sweet pussy after use...

3. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Yes i must consume every drop whever it is. Sometimes it is put in a shot glass and frozen for later use as an ice cube in my drink when we have company. Whether it's this :jerkit: or this :hump: it usually ends with this :sex023: unless of course She uses the shot glass. :anim_49:

Rachel

4. Brianne

Brianne Junior Member

Local Time:
    Mistress always requires me to eat my own cum either from her pussy or out of a shot glass immediately after.

A little off topic but Mistress also requires me to clean up her toys immediately after she has used them with my mouth.

Jens bitch likes this.
  5. madamsboy

madamsboy Looking for a special female

Local Time:
    6:38 AM
    I eat my own precum, but cum itself ends up in her and she usually has to urinate after I finish so she doesn't have me clean her out. she's afraid of me getting urine mixed in with it.

6. hersforever

hersforever Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:38 AM
    I have been made to occasionally clean up my own cum but it is mostly a punishment, either for cumming without permission or for not asking permission to play with her ass. I hear that it is somewhat common as a practice but it depends on the sub whether it is enjoyed or feared and on the mistress if it is a punishment or a regular occurrence.

I do regularly consume my precum, if she is teasing me and it starts leaking out or if I am particularly horny and find it on my belt, she will wipe it up onto a finger and present it to me to taste. Precum I don't mind so much, but consuming my own cum isn't something I could do on my own without her ordering me to, the taste is very difficult to handle for me.

I would imagine that it's easier to enjoy it if you milk your prostate and then clean it up, because then you're not in that post-orgasm head space where the last thing you want to do is something so unpleasant as licking up your own cum.

7. Petite Salope

Petite Salope Sissy Cherry

Local Time:
    Glad to see I'm not the only one...

My Mistress said it's the price to pay to have pleasure and orgasms... So if I want to cum, I have to clean it, lick it, eat it and swallow it.

8. subbob

subbob Junior Member

Local Time:
    Of Course

My wife always has me eat my cum, when I'm lucky enough to cum. We always have frozen cum, donated by a friend, for me to eat. I only cum about one every four weeks.

If I don't cum in the cum cup then I jerk off on her asshole and lick it up. Yum

9. Hubbi0

Hubbi0 Junior Member

Local Time:
    Yes, my Wife has made me drink my own cum. It started early in our marriage when she said i did not bring her to orgasm with my tiny peepee. So after i finished she would have me finish her orally.

Later it came to me shooting in a small glass and drinking it. I am no longer allowed to put my peepee in her.

hubbi

10. Mrsstrapon

Mrsstrapon cdwen mistress

Keeping Sissy in their place!
    Hampshire
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:38 AM
    Sissy hubby is expected to eat his own cum

11. iwearpanties

iwearpanties Member

Local Time:
    eat ones own cum

so we all have too at some point ? those of you cucks that still get toobe with your wifes are very lucky . i thought most cucks didnt get thgere own wife any longer espically the sissy ones

12. Respectful

Respectful Chaste by choice

Local Time:
    Hi Iwearpanties;

Good topic!

For almost a year my Lady has usually insisted that I milk or cum in a shot glass and drink it right away.

We tried ice cubes in the beginning but I could never figure how to stop them absorbing freezer odours even through their little saran lids. Blech.

Since I had to drink old frozen cum for so long I soon learned to appreciate the benefits of fresh cum swallowing. She likes to insist I swallow my sperm because she learned that it is a useful tool. Swallowing really embarrasses me and puts me right back into a submissive mood. She uses this fact to control me better, and it works too!

Respectful

Bottoms up! :scared0016:

13. sissyslutbrianna

sissyslutbrianna Junior Member

Local Time:
    i am made to eat my own cum yummy it tastes so good lickin it off my mistress:party0011:

14. iwearpanties

iwearpanties Member

Local Time:
    Hello to all of you that have replyed sorry ive been away work has me doing for over 12 hrs daily and i wont complain the pay is very nice . nice too see you all again. for those of you wjhos sent things oomy profile thank you so much but how do you work that thing i not a computer geniuess here

15. maid jessica 43

maid jessica 43 I want to be a 24/7 365 sissy maid

Local Time:
    I am starting to eat my own cum out of condoms. Anytime I cum the condom will be put in my willing mouth and I get every drop that way. Last night was my first ... yummy.
    Jessica:character0180:

Jens bitch likes this.
  16. Master

Master Chastity Master

Vancouver
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    This is something I have made and make my slaves do regularly. It is the hardest for the younger ones as there is the social stigma and the post orgasmic feeling making them not want to. I am quite stern so they do not have the option to disobey.

Another thing I have found effective is too allow them to cum and then have them rub it into their chests till it is tacky or fully dry and then go to bed that way.

It is an uncomfortable way to sleep but is a constant reminder that they are owned.

jung-sklave likes this.
  17. PT109

PT109 Senior Member

Local Time:
    I am usually made to milk myself touching my nipples only. This can be quite difficult but can be achieved by rocking back and forth while on my knees in front of my Mistress (thus stimulating the prostate). Sometimes my Mistress finds it necessary to whip me and tug on the leash tied tightly around my balls to help the process along. I then collect the cum in the palm of my hand and lick up as much as possible- of course swallowing. A little always remains in the palm of my hand. This I rub on my nipples completing the cycle. Never orgasming, always milking, always swallowing, always rubbing the excess on to my nipples afterwards. The finally nipple stimulation completes the circuit and I realize by my reaction to the light rubbing, that I am still in total submissive mode (or sub space if you will) and the milking has been accomplished with no orgasmic consequences.

18. maturemetal

maturemetal CUSTOM CAGES AND TUBES

Local Time:
    I have tried to get my KH to force me to eat my own cum but she says it's grose. The best I can do is have her force me to eat my pre-cum. :(

19. 2bsubby

2bsubby Junior Member

Local Time:
    my Wife decided about six months ago, that She will no longer give me permission to release. She regularly uses my erect organ for Her pleasure, often to the point of my begging Her for mercy to not force me to spill. It is totally Her decision to push me to far, or back off. Spillage usually occurs no earlier than four weeks, and I am currently past five weeks since She last forced a spill. I am ALWAYS required to lick the mess I have made, usually from between Her thighs.

I do not really like my own taste, but am getting used to it. Knowing what is required if I spill, helps as a deterent. It also helps to quickly put me back in a submissive state to my Wonderful Wife.

Nice thread!

2bsubby

20. lockedck

lockedck Permanently Orgasm Denied

Local Time:
    5:38 AM
    My Mistress has me on permanent orgasm denial, so I don't get to cum anymore. Instead I am prostate milked about every two weeks. The milking is collected in a bowl usually and then I am required to consume it. It was difficult at first and the taste was um unique, but I've adapted to it now. She says that consuming it is a proper duty of a submissive male.

21. sissy_danielle

sissy_danielle Junior Member

Local Time:
    ive never understood the reluctance to eat ones own cum. ive been eating mine ever since my first spurt and i love the taste of it! Its the biggest motivator for me wanting to suck a real mans organ or sissy clitty.

bitchboybubba likes this.
  22. tj246

tj246 Senior Member

Local Time:
    eat cum

yes i have to eat my cum after my KH unlock me to have sex
    i have to lick up and clean her up and eat all my cum

tj

23. Silky4Good

Silky4Good Slave of Mistress T

Local Time:
    11:38 AM
    Eating ones own cum should be expected from any sub/slave if that's what your Mistress/Master requires.
    I have to eat my own cum, if I'm released. At first I had to lick Mistress's lovely pussy clean after I had cum. After that she decided that she didn't want my horrible sticky cum inside her at all. So she made me wear a condom and suck it clean of cum afterwards. Now there is no release so no cum eating but I know that if I'm allowed to cum again, I will have to eat it all up.

jung-sklave likes this.
  24. zadig

zadig Member

Local Time:
    One of the things I love about Ds is that a single, simple act may have many meanings and interpretations. Eating one's own cum is like that.

For some it is the price paid for pleasure.
    For some it is an act of humiliation.
    For some it is allowed as a reward.
    For some it is imposed as a punishment, perhaps for unathorized release.
    For some it is a reminder that they are sissies or sluts to be used.
    For some it is part of behavior modification training to accept, and later savor, the taste.

For all it is a reminder of status and a symbol of control.

Such a simple act, and so many feelings! And after all, isn't that why we do what we do?

I have eaten my own cum. It wouldn't be quite right to say I was forced to, because by the time it was done I was so ready to obey and please the person who required it that I was eager to do it. Even though the post-orgasm appeal of cum is so much less than pre-orgasm appeal, the desire to please and obey is more constant. *smiles*

Interesting question - thanks for asking it!

SubDakotaNYC likes this.
  25. tj246

tj246 Senior Member

Local Time:
    it is all for pleasing my KH if she is nice enough to unlock me so i can have sex then the lease i can do is eat my cum

tom

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice