Easy Fix for a Secured Birdlocked

Discussion in 'Birdlocked' started by PervsBitch, Dec 8, 2009.

1. PervsBitch

PervsBitch Junior Member

Local Time:
    9:05 AM
    Well, figured this out recently... I had a CB-6000 which had serious issues with, especially when slipping out so me and the Miss ordered a birdlocked, which I got last week and is great, except I could slip out, and the pin kept breaking of course. I tried some different ways to secure it, finally getting creative and it striking me- Bind the ring loosely with double sided velcro (for like wire wraps) and then, over that, the entire base of the device, secure the largest ring assembly from the CB-6000 (basically everything but the CB-6000 cage.) It's difficult to get on, and off... It happens to be completely secure unless I want to tear the device off, and even with -trying physically- to pull out, I can't get the birdlocked off.

So, really it's turning out to be a great, secure solution- Also, no more broken pins. I thought I'd throw this out there for every birdlocked owner here!

2. iliad

iliad Junior Member

Local Time:
    4:05 PM
    I can't see what you mean do you have an photos to illustrate it ?

3. LittleChasteGuy

LittleChasteGuy LittleChasteGuy

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:05 AM
    I would like to see some pics as well to be able to better visualize this fix.

I liked my mini-birdlocked but it is entirely too insecure.

4. plugged

plugged Junior Member

Local Time:
    Why don't you use cable ties instead of the plastic loop with post. These can be pulled as tight as your mistress wants , also they cheap if they're required to be cut off

5. whizz

whizz Junior Member

Germany
    Local Time:
    I am still struggling with a Birdlocked Mini too. It is the most comfortable device I ever owned, but I can (and did) slip out when soft and f.e. turning in bed. I figured out a fix is to add sth under the pin so you get it to press the top of the BL down more, but still I happen to slip out :(

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice