Earrings

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by WEC, Jan 20, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. WEC

WEC Long term member

Local Time:
    7:33 AM
    My wife and I are not quite a week down stream of my first ever 1 week lock up. I miss it but I know its important to let her come back to it on her own. Tonight at dinner I mention her beautiful earrings are (that I bought her with a dozen roses during day 4 of my lock up) and our kids start asking ..."where did you get those Mama?", "why did Dada get you those?"...and she says "well I had the key to his heart...so to speak"...and I am thinking Damn it Woman!...Lock Me Back Up!!!!! #waitingpatiently

guest 2942 and Charles3451 like this.
  2. Guest 3729

Guest 3729 Long term member

Local Time:
    7:33 AM
    Haha, I hear ya, I've been unlocked for about two weeks now. I don't know what she's playing at I think she's waiting for me to get used to being free again and then lock me back up just to mess with my head. It's more fun for her when she knows I don't want to go back in my cage.

Breathe and WEC like this.
  3. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:33 AM
    For me she knows if I am unlocked it is for a healing issue...most of the time. After an O I find locking up difficult. If she just waits she knows I will lock up on my own because after 2-3 days I need it to keep my hands off lol!

Every once in awhile she will say why aren’t you locked up yet, or ok but u need to lock up right away.

Most of the time though, it’s understood that locked is the default position, and there should be a reason if I am not.

Breathe likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice