Earning a release

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by AussieSlave, Mar 30, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. AussieSlave

AussieSlave New member

Local Time:
    1:43 AM
    So we all have different ways with chastity. Here's what me and my partner do. When I am locked up, I have to earn my way to a release. So far I've been locked up since the 14th March. There hasn't been anything sexual happening. I've just been working my arse off to earn it so far, and luckily enough to not be punished.

Attached Files:

2. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    6:43 PM
    Well that is all very well organised and easy to read you seem to have been quite bad boy.
    . Xx Wendy

3. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    1:43 PM
    Over our 44 years of marriage, we have learned, as is advised by psychologist, not to use sex as currency. I do not know how that would apply to chastity though but in our regular life sex/orgasm is not a reward or punishment. That tends to use sex for something than a physical expression of love. It becomes a commodity to be bought or sold.

Yet, as I said, I do not know how that applies to chastity. We never let it apply to our BDSM games over 44 years. The only time an orgasm was withheld ws if I did something wrong inside the bedroom, not outside of it. For us what you do would not work. The issues we discovered in our first year of chastity when we tried all the games and methods you read about online, is that it took control over my orgasms away from my wife. She felt that a game controlled my orgasms, not her. Same if we did something like 10 orgasm for her equals one for me. It was still out of her control which she did not like. So we just go along and have sex and when my wife wants me to orgasm, she will give me an orgasm. That can be a month to 4 months. Not knowing when I will orgasm makes what you do ineffective for us. If you do not know when you are going to orgasm, threatening to extend it loses its impact since I have no idea of what time period it is to begin with.

We experimented with many different ways of determining orgasm control and what ended up working best for us was my wife giving me an orgasm when she damn well pleases. No rules, just whatever she wants to do. Enjoy.

4. Chas4us2

Chas4us2 Active member

New Jersey, USA
    Local Time:
    1:43 PM
    That agreement must take a lot of effort to keep track of but I can see the fun in it.

5. RedRobyn

RedRobyn New member

Student
    Local Time:
    Fun and intriguing. I could foresee us maybe trying this out further on in the future. I would be wary of a system that means a guy is entitled to one after 10,000 points. Perhaps reaching 10,000 would mean he gets to flip a coin. If he loses the coin toss. Back to 0 and no orgasm.

6. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    11:43 AM
    Way to complicated for me. It looks like my income tax trying to balance everything. The way we do it is I do all the household chores, most of the cooking and give her massages, foot rubs, orgasms and anything she wants. She stimulates me when and how she wants. I'm open for anything she does to me. If I upset her for any reason she disaplined me. A very simple system. But if your system works for you than Do it. Everyone is Different

Chas4us2 likes this.
  7. AussieSlave

AussieSlave New member

Local Time:
    1:43 AM
    It's working so far. She definitely knows she has control. This is the first time we've tried it this way. Normally she just lets me out when she feels like it. The longest I've gone so far was 4 weeks. At the end of the day, she has the ultimate control. If she decides I've done something wrong, she will discipline me. She can also rewards me anytime she feels like it. Although that hasn't happened yet

Chas4us2 likes this.
  8. dereknor

dereknor Junior Member

Hamburg
    Local Time:
    7:43 PM
    Oh, cumming as reward? that wouldnt work for us. My orgasm is never seen as reward. It has to be avoided. Its just like being really nice and romantic to your girlfriend, and she rewards you by allowing you to cheat on her with another girl ;) My orgasm is just not a reward in our relationship, its nothing I could or want to work for. My girlfriend wouldnt like the thought that i just pleasure her to earn that "reward"

But if we would do that, out point system would be very different haha. Making the KH cum gives 1000 points while doing the dishes just give 10. Of cause its important to make her cum. But usually you should lick her every day. So compared to these daily 1000 points, doing the dishes just isnt worth it anymore. All these homeworks should have a higher value, or making her orgasm should have a lower value. Now it means that she just have to orgasm 10 times for you to earn orgasm. I think my girlfriend would make me lick her 1000 times before I could cum haha.

I also think that making her orgasm shouldnt give points at all. I mean, it isnt work, and its nothing you should do to get a reward. Making her orgasm IS the reward. Honestly I think it should even cost points if she orgasms. Like -100 Points for each of her orgasms. That would motivate you much more to do the dishes and all other works, and still you would give up your points to make her orgasm :)

littlebitch95 and corsac like this.
  9. tegelad

tegelad Class and sophistication in all things

High Tech Internet Architect
    Texas
    Local Time:
    12:43 PM
    Actually a fun twist with this would be a double or halving of the next earning period. Flip a coin heads for 5,000, tails for 20,000. Make it iterative. If he had 20,000 the next time it would turn into 10,000 vs 40,000 ....

10. ServeWomenforever

ServeWomenforever New member

Turkey
    Local Time:
    8:43 PM
    I agree. We do not obey for reward. we should serve without expect anything. Making him happy should be our reward.

11. locked viking

locked viking Member

Local Time:
    Holy thread revival batman

12. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    I agree!

13. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    3:43 AM
    haha thats funny....must have searched it and not seen the date.

That said I agree with Vinny,

We are developing a points system using the obediance app, and I said to her that sex should not be on there and she agreed. PIV should not be something that is won, even giving her an orgasm, that is her gift to me at a time of her choosing.

For us we have a wheel of fortune/missfortune which does not involve PIV or her orgasm.

I have to earn a certain number of points in order to earn the privelage to spin it. There are a basic things on there than come with the spin, like the paddle, pegging, an edge, elastration, all of which involve mistress keeping her cloths on. Over and above earning the privelege of spining the wheel I can earn additions to the wheel which may involve reverse milking, mistress siting on my face, more rewards than missfortunes. Her siting on my face natually is a fairly large cost in terms of points and she gets to decide if is with her pants on or off :(

Of course I have to manage it as mistress doesnt have the time to think this shit through, but once I have the bonuses that I reallllly want which means ill be waiting a fairly long time I print a list and mistress weights them from 1 - 10 so she gets to choose what is most likely to happen. I am lucky she entertains these things :)

14. BlokeDenied

BlokeDenied Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    3:43 AM
    It's great you have a system and it's working for you. I remain hopeful.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice