Duration of wear

Discussion in 'Full Belts' started by RubberDuckDK, Dec 7, 2009.

1. RubberDuckDK

RubberDuckDK Mistress slave

Farmer
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    11:15 AM
    I have been locked up for almost three weeks now and that raises some questions:

1) How long can you wear the belt without any release? I mean.. How often do you take it off for cleaning, shaving etc.

2) Have any of you had problems with the string pushing on the coccyx ("tailbone") and what do you do about it?

3) What does your daily routines consist of and what do you do on a daily basis to maintain good hygiene and keep healthy?

:character0053:

2. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:15 AM
    Hi rubberduck,

as far as i understand you are locked in a Neosteel belt. The longest time i had been locked between two cleanings was a week and in spite of showing twice day and thoroughly drying the belt inside afterwards it was not nice at all. One simply can't clean all the little slits and edges with the belt locked on. It might smell o.k., it might look properly cleaned but the died skin cells will always find a place to nest and soon little nasty bacterias start to breed.
    The belt (and i) are going to be cleaned every 3 or 4 days in the average and if i feel the need earlier i simply tell my Mistress that there is a good reason for unlocking the belt.
    May be i am a bit overly fussy when it comes to cleanness down there, but that's just me.

However, everyone locked up in a full steel belt needs to find an own schedule that suits the bown standards of cleanness.

Hugs, maid katrin

3. chastitycuckold

chastitycuckold Senior Member

whip Maker...Flogger Maker
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I don't think there is such a thing as being over fussy down there:anim_37: I come out to clean and shave most days, supervised of course, however Ma'am often does an over nighter with work so 2 or 3 days with no unlock is quite common, occasionally she visits her folks so 3 or 4 times a year I'll go 6 or 8 days, and that really is plenty....maid katrin is spot on regards dead skin cells etc.....

4. gweny

gweny Senior Member

Windhoek
    Local Time:
    Abc

she opens the padlock daily ,if possible and i can clean myself under supervision,, if i am not at home i can be in the "ARCH" for one to two weeks ,,but in general a good shower cleans as well.. in all respect the new ABC coating helps quite a bit..smell is a sign of bacteria grows and with the "ARCH" i noticed there is hardly any smelling even after a couple of days.. the ABC coating is in deed controlling bacteria :spider:..and there for longer intervals are easy possible...
    reg. GWENY:anim_39:

Attached Files:

5. RubberDuckDK

RubberDuckDK Mistress slave

Farmer
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    11:15 AM
    Thanks for your answers, Maid Katrin and Gweny. Its true that everyone needs to find their own schedule and I am -hence the tread- working on mine.

I have a shower attachment with a small nozzle that fits the ventilation holes. I can clean the inside of the tube through the ventilation holes because of the small nozzle and the pressure of the water going through it. And its not possible to come that way. I tried.. The nozzle is also very good for reaching the little slits and edges.

Besides that, I use a syringe (without the needle) with a mixture of essential oils that desinfects and takes care of the skin. It is very effective. I also apply the oil through the ventilation holes and ofcourse rinse with a syringe whenever I pee.

It feels clean and smells clean. Last time I wore it for 7 days and besides the pale skin everything was clean when I got unlocked, but I admit.. I do spend a fair amount of time on a daily basis on cleaning. Interesting to see the genital state of affairs when she unlocks me next time :)

Gweny: How does the Arch feels like when there are not any venting holes?

6. rubberbloke2

rubberbloke2 Free at last

Accountant
    Tiverton
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I am let out on wednesday and saturday for cleaning with supervision

7. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    13 to 14 days i have been locked in my tollyboy belt by my wife and she refuses to remove it until She says so, i have not had any problems when this happens but then i do use the antibacterial wipes in the satchets after i have been to the toilet and i also shower regulary. I cannot say that i have had any other problems when i have been locked for this time now that all is adjusted correctly on the belt it is very good. There is enough of the tip of the penis protruding from the tubes end to be able to dab it dry each time i pee and a quick wipe over with the cloths keep everything fine down below. :character0028:

8. gweny

gweny Senior Member

Windhoek
    Local Time:

my T/V option has got the climate penis pipe ,, i am coping fine with the normal A B C "ARCH" as it is ,,, i really can not see much of a different between the climate pipe and the normal pipe ,,it depends my be on each person as well...reg.. gweny:scared0016:

9. George53

George53 Junior Member

Local Time:
    5:15 AM
    I think that the length of time you can wear a full metal belt is directly in relationship to the issue of how clean you can stay. I have a small plastic bottle with a tube that I use after every trip to the bathroom. First with some warm soapy water, then rinse with regular water. If I am diligent with this, and shower twice daily, then there doesnt seem to be an issue even after a month.

10. Fantasee

Fantasee Member

Local Time:
    The oils that RubberDuck use, is a mix that I make, and it is very good to keep skin clean :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice