Dumb question

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by maid madeleine, Apr 21, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. maid madeleine

maid madeleine Senior Member

Local Time:
    6:28 AM
    I have been seriously considering getting a Prince Albert piercing as it seems a lot of men who are really into chastity have one. But I still don't understand exactly how a p/a piercing enhances being locked away. Exactly how does a p/a piercing increase the security of a device? I've seen some photos where users have attached a small chain from the piercing to the guide post of the cage and I understand that some Lori's tube models are designed with a p/a piercing in mind but exactly how does the piercing interact with the device? Any light you can shed on these questions would be totally appreciated. Thanks in advance for your replies and please forgive me if these questions have already been covered in other threads here. Thanks, maid madeleine xo

:interrogation:

2. PuppyMastersPet

PuppyMastersPet Long term member

Local Time:
    11:28 AM
    If you use a tube style device than a PA will greatly increase the security. You can buy a small chain or steel wire called a PA cable that connects to the PA and then to a padlock making pullout impossible.

I did think that it would be possible to remove the cable from the PA but I later found it would be almost impossible to remove the ball form any ball closure ring whilst in chastity it’s just far to fiddly.

If you think you would be able to remove the cable via the PA ring then you can always buy a locking ring that fits the same as a BCL but has a locking mechanism.

Hope this helps.

3. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    The Lori devices have a "pin" built in, which locks through the piercing... that's how they are so secure.

kris explained the other reason. :party0036:

4. Miss D

Miss D Expert In Femming

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:28 AM
    It's all about security...

But the piercing could allow you to be attached to other things I suppose - like weights perhaps - or a small bell - so you ring as you bustle about. But I think krissi is correct - it's for security. I might be tempted to lock the other end of your chain to the back of your corset. Now - that would be really secure!

5. maid madeleine

maid madeleine Senior Member

Local Time:
    Ahhh-HA! Thank you! That explains so much! I'm guessing that the pin is not visible in photographs because it is inside the tube! Thanks Mistress Watchful! mm xo

6. PuppyMastersPet

PuppyMastersPet Long term member

Local Time:
    There is also another very good reason to have PA piercing done, to show commitment. Getting your clitty out to some one else and to go through the pain is a big deal and shows real commitment to your Master or Mistress.

Having both your nipples done on the same day also has the same effect, ouch and ouch.

7. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    Madeleine,

Yes, the Lori tubes that secure via a PA have a pin that enters from the bottom of the tube, on the outside. The pin passes through the tube, then into the hole on the bottom of the penis, and then sticks out the urethra. On the outside, the pin is then secured down to the tube with a lock.

On those kinds of tubes, you'll see a lock on the underside, and just a bit of the metal pin sticking out of the end of the penis.

mikecb

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice