Duct tape

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by her_toy, May 11, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. her_toy

her_toy Junior Member

Local Time:
    2:14 AM
    Hi everyone,

Just wanted to share a very successful experiment. I had all but thrown away my cb6000...it provided near zero security for me, and was very painful during erections. I probably could have lived with either one of those alone, but together they were too much for me. As a result, my mistress and I started playing based on trust alone which has been very successful. My mistress can get tempted however, and we both like the idea of me being locked up, so I started experimenting with ways to improve the cb6000.

I've found that I can use duct tape to prevent erections and increase the security of the device. I've given up on perfect security, but preventing full erections can really help me get to sleep and concentrate at work (this may or may not be what you want).

I've simply folded some duct tape onto itself so that the sticky parts are together. I don't fold completely in half, so that I leave an inch or two of the sticky side hanging off. Depending on size issues, the width of the tape may be too small or too big for your penis, but this is easily corrected. Then you wrap it around the base of the penis, leaving the head free. When inserted into my cb 6000, pullout is much more difficult because the duct tape can add some "structure" to my flaccid penis. If you have a long piece of tape, you can create more structural integrity. Also, with the device constraining my head and the tape constraining the shaft, my erections get interrupted before they can get a full head of steam and start trying to rip off my balls or split the head of the cb6000 (that one hurts!).

If you really need to, you can create an entire device out of tape. Obviously there is no security, but if the objective is to reduce temptation (by the time you finish unwrapping duct tape from your penis hopefully your keyholder has recovered her senses) or prevent erections, it can work. Anyway, I hope this helps someone!

2. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    3:14 AM
    You gotta LOVE duct tape!!!!

Mistress Michelle :sex020:

3. chloe.2b

chloe.2b Gurl

Local Time:
    12:14 AM
    interesting solution.

(if anyone is considering this, i'd add a word of caution. duct tape is sometimes used as a home remedy for wart removal. I am unfamiliar if it is the adhesive that eats into the wart or if it simply stopping air from touching the site. at any rate, if you are going to do this, I would recommend using a skin barrier first to protect your skin)

4. ladylionzsissy

ladylionzsissy male chastity sissymaid

east coast
    Local Time:
    3:14 AM
    oh thank you sooo much for this information! i will definately suggest this to Mistress to help me avoid any accidents!

5. cks

cks Banned

Local Time:
    uhmmmm, sounds very hygienic for long term locking. NOT!

thank "her toy" for the advice and determination but i again have to stress safety and DEVOTION. why do those locked endlessly try to defeat their chastity while equally begging and wishing for it?

get a steel full belt and stop burning brain cells if security and your honesty is such a real issue.

sorry. i simply just don't get it. i apologize if i have offend anyone.

reference the "over emphases on devices" thread.

duct tape! oh my gosh. next it will be the staple gun!

6. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    why not try surgical tape before going extreme with duct tape. the adhesive in surgical tape is safe on skin...is the adhesive on duct tape safe?

7. Miss D

Miss D Expert In Femming

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:14 AM
    There are 1001 uses for duct tape - but who would have thought to use it for chastity? LOL

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice