Duchess Duchess

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by valsboy, Nov 25, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. Mistress J

Mistress J Member

Cornwall
    Local Time:
    2:03 AM
    Can't handle your wood eh? I should think not :haha4:

Awww, you've reached the cute stage :love0001:
    Pet got like this as well...and it seems to amplify a lot more over time as well...Another reason for me to hope I can get a PA5000 sooner than later :)

2. valsboy

valsboy Active member

Local Time:
    3:03 AM
    Cute! Cute! Used to hate that word as a description of myself. With Duchess now, I'm hornee, hornee, hornee, hornee!

3. Fantasee

Fantasee Member

Local Time:
    valsboy... LOL...

4. RubberDuckDK

RubberDuckDK Mistress slave

Farmer
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    4:03 AM
    guess that one can be horny but still be cute. Maybe even with a discreet fist in the right place? Im sure it suits you :)

5. Respectful

Respectful Chaste by choice

Local Time:
    7:03 PM
    Valsboy,

I feel I must say that a previous comment of mine has lead to speculation from otherrs as well as you that I may in fact be a 'real' lumberjack. Alas, this was a misleading remark on my part. In spite of my love fo the Monty Python song, and the fact that I live in a Canadian rainforest and know many 'real' loggers whom I have the greatest respect for... I would be too scared that the tree fell the wong way to be a logger.

Still, "I'm a lumberjack and I don't care..."

I was called 'cute' lots growing up. I hated it, even in my late teens and pretty girls said I was cute. I tried to look tough to avoid it... silly me!!!

Now I love being called 'cute' by a pretty lady.

cindy

6. xcitex2

xcitex2 Back from the past!

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    9:03 PM
    Ah yes this is the good part. It just gets better, more frustrating but so much better from here on out.

7. valsboy

valsboy Active member

Local Time:
    You Danes are great! Good to see your sense of humour emerging (like a well lubed fist). Trouble is, every time you make a joke, I see an image of Sandi Toksvig!

Respectful, I doubt I shall ever be called cute to my face. Its been a hard life...

xcitex2,
    ...we shall see.

8. valsboy

valsboy Active member

Local Time:
    See what you started Mistress J! Duchess had to buy these after your comment and wanted this shot posted for you. But hey, RubberDuck, her fist is discreetly hidden!

cute.jpg

9. Mistress J

Mistress J Member

Cornwall
    Local Time:
    Yay! That put a smile on my face :happy0030:

10. RubberDuckDK

Farmer
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    Valsboy.. I cant see the fist! I think you are not telling the truth. In the far north, it can only be distreet or hidden. Not discreetly hidden.
    We are not that subtle over here so please include the discreetly hidden fist it in your next picture *LOL*

11. valsboy

valsboy Active member

Local Time:
    Save me from the Vikings turned pedant farmers. Here in England, the home of the English language it is perfectly reasonable to describe something as being discreetly hidden. However, for all you unsubtle types - I promise to include a discreetly hidden fist in every picture I post from this point on :anim_63:

12. Goddess Jen

Goddess Jen Expert in tease and denial

Local Time:
    9:03 PM
    First off, I don't care what you say, all subs are "cute" when they're at your feet groveling. I'll take me a cutie any day.
    I love this. Makes you kinda go hmmmmmm.... Doesn't it? I really love reading your journal, Valsboy. It's wonderful :manga_lolly:

13. valsboy

valsboy Active member

Local Time:
    Okay, okay! I accept it, cute is the new me. Even though I do scare small children and some grown men. Thanks for your encouragement Goddess Jen. Working today and have a headache, I want to do a journal entry but can't face more typing. Plus, tomorrow I work for a regular client, more time in front of a computer! So, resting my eyes for now but I will post soon. NURSE!!
    :character0074:

14. RubberDuckDK

Farmer
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    Valsboy: Your complaints in the last post makes you what we in danish call a tudefisse.. Well.. Honestly I can understand why you are not really into writing in your journal and hope your headache will be over soon.

Be good :)

15. Fantasee

Fantasee Member

Local Time:
    I will translate... : tudefisse = crying pussy :)

16. RubberDuckDK

Farmer
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    Fantasee: Please let me wipe your tears away if your pussy ever starts crying. In any way you deem nescessary, ofcourse..

:heart:

17. valsboy

valsboy Active member

Local Time:
    So... a cute, crying pussy? Mm... whatever! :)

Just popped in to say I've just been popped out briefly. Duchess popped by and popped my cork! Maybe her need was greater than mine?

18. Duchess

Duchess Junior Member

Local Time:
    Mmm. . Crying pussy, mine isn't crying anymore! And obviously my needs are greater I even fell out with the vibrator because it isn't as good as the real thing..x :whipbang:

19. valsboy

valsboy Active member

Local Time:
    Sorry my batteries didn't match the vibrator, my love. In my defence I was a bit pushed for time and after 19 days too. Strictly speaking, your sig is no longer correct - I may still be locked up, but I am no longer denied.

20. Duchess

Duchess Junior Member

Local Time:
    Mm, Yes but remind me did I say How long it would be till the next time?

21. valsboy

valsboy Active member

Local Time:
    Our Weekend. Part 1

Like a fog horn, my erection has roused me from crazy, kinky dreams. Its nearly four in the morning. I write this entry amongst the debris of the evening's playtime...

Toys, lube and clothing litter my flat like flotsam on the beach after a stormy high tide. I have left Duchess sleeping, a survivor.

We've got our wild card - two full nights alone together. No kids, no commitments. A chance to stay at my place and indulge!

She'd arrived without warning as I was finishing making some kneeling stocks, her text had been delayed, bang goes that surprise. We kissed, I made a cup of tea - the little ritual routines of greeting.

Whilst her bath was running, I knelt and removed her boots. She's wearing boots more frequently these days, I guess she must have about half a dozen pairs. Her bath was soon ready, hot, deep and bubbly. I left her to soak away the stresses of her day in the candlelit bathroom. I checked on the dinner I'd been preparing and then stripped to my underwear, a pair of panties she'd picked out for me the day before.

I returned to the bathroom quietly, she was lying semi-submerged, eyes and nose above the water, Ophelia amongst bubbles. Stealthily I sat down on the loo seat and waited. As she lifted her head, eyes opening she gave a start, shocked that I was there. Yes! I can be a clever bastard too.

I washed her hair, knelt at the side of the bath. She stood and I soaped her down, my nose level with her navel. As I ran my hands over her belly, buttocks and thighs I stiffened inside the panties, constrained within the tube.

We ate semi-naked, and talked. After, as Duchess fixed her hair and make-up, she had me iron a couple of tops for her. I hinted that she might need a little pleasure before we went out, and was soon knelt between her spread thighs, her rose an inch or two before my eyes. I applied myself to my task, my tongue gliding over her petals,into every fold.

Slipping down, using my tongue tip to play with her little back hole, rimming and teasing. I returned my attention to her pussy, my lips finding her button. I sucked her into my mouth, flicking my tongue over the nub as I bobbed my head, nodding rapidly. She placed her hand on my head, controlling my rhythm, bouncing me onto her pussy at her speed. I have learned that this is how Duchess likes to receive her head, I practically fellate her in this manner. With two fingers inside her moving in sync with my nodding, bent upwards and pressing over her G-spot as they move in and out.
    She came quickly, panting to her orgasm, gasping a final commentary, "Don't stop,oh yes! I'm coming, don't stop." She came deeply, eventually holding my head at bay, away from her now over sensitive parts....

22. valsboy

valsboy Active member

Local Time:
    Our Weekend - part 2

Once ready, I helped her dress again and was told to dress myself. But first I returned to her with the short cane. Not needing any further prompt, a look of surprised fleeting over her face, Duchess took the cane. I was soon kneeling, face down in the sofa where she had sat a few minutes before.
    She went for it and she went for it hard! Many little taps, then at least a dozen sharper cracks, until I cried out "Six!", a signal at which she usually stops.

I dressed and we left the flat. It was an uneventful sojourn. Two local pubs, a couple of drinks. Our own company and private conversation. It began to rain as we walked home. My small flat (I believe the American term is a compartment) is our sanctuary and playroom. We keep our toys here and can shut out the world when we wish to indulge ourselves.

A recent internet shopping spree had added several as yet unused toys to our collection. Tonight Duchess wanted to try the triple dildo pants. Her eyes had lit up on seeing them when I was planning to buy her a pair of double dildo pants. Despite her initial enthusiasm, she was now somewhat uncomfortable with the prospect of inserting the internal butt plug. So, I would be wearing the Anal Lock for the first time.

After a swift cleansing, I stripped in front of her. She sat fully clothed on the sofa, I laid back on the carpet in front of her. She watched with a detached curiosity as I lubed two fingers and slowly worked them into my ring. The Anal Lock is a chunky, silicon butt plug attached to a stretchy cock ring. I pulled the ring over my tube to sit very snugly around my cock-base and balls. The lock portion, a respectable 2" at it widest took nearly ten minutes to ease into myself. It certainly made its presence felt, a comfortable, heaviness in my rear. I stood up carefully, clenching to hold the Lock within, surprised by the feelings it was generating. As I moved it shifted, pressing against my prostate. Duchess laughed as I thrusted into the air before her, exploring the effect.

I moved to Duchess and we kissed. I knelt to remove her boots, leggings and knickers. With one hand holding the plug in place, I spent a few minutes attending to her pussy and rimming her. By this time the Lock was creating a firm, insistent pressure demanding release. Duchess told me to hold it in.

The dildo pants were not the easiest of items to pull up Duchess's legs, as the thin latex tended to roll up. The well lubed pussy plug slipped inside her, eliciting her approval. But she was not altogether comfortable when the rear plug was pushed into her. The outer dildo bobbed up and down in front of my face, what's a guy to do? I took it into my mouth and sucked and bobbed on Duchess's shaft as if my rent depended on it. She obviously approved, as her hand was on my head pulling me onto her cock. As I bobbed, she thrust. Now I'm no Marilyn Chambers and as it hit the back of my throat I gagged and wretched, causing my arse to expel the Lock at the same moment as I spat out the dildo.

Duchess was still uncomfortable with the pants' buttplug inside her (it was not the time to say 'I told you so') and had to readjust so the plug was only sat between her buttocks. I positioned myself on my back on the sofa with my bum up on the armrest. She stood between my legs, holding my right leg up. With her free hand she generously lubed the dildo. Then, slowly and gently she pushed it into me. Though not as girthy as the Lock, this was still a significant dong at 1.5" thickness. It felt firm but yielding as I relaxed to allow its entry. Slowly Duchess penetrated me completely with its full length.
    Asking if I was okay she then began gently half thrusting at wash cycle speed. At her bidding I shuffled backwards a little, my knees up and above my belly. She remained inside me and leaned forward placing her hands beside my head. Our eye contact was steady as I put my arms around her back and pulled her down to me, one hand in her hair. As we kissed deeply, I wrapped my legs around her. She maintained the same gentle rhythm but was now plunging into me with the full length of her rubber cock. We kissed and necked, her weight upon me, her breasts on my chest. Her belly was soft on my cock, a gentle stroke with each of her thrusts. This was so hot, I could feel her warm skin on mine in so many places. The rhythmic pulse of her moving inside me coupled with her flesh stroking my balls and shaft had made me as hard as my tube would allow. I was truly feeling from a female viewpoint. Duchess needed to speed up and lifted her head away from mine, once more upright between my legs. Thrusting faster now, more urgently as she pushed her own button. Seeing my cock, striving to bulge out from its jacket she grasped it in her hand. Using it like a handle, she pulled me to her as she thrusted into me. This rough hand job, coupled with the spin cycle penetration started me well on the way to orgasm. I was feeling the waves building towards a full on, spurting cum. My dick-brain had already decided for me - to go with it, let it happen and deal with the consequences later. I went with it, Duchess was in her place where her own passions take over and she was pounding into me full fuck, still gripping my shaft. Her pelvis was slapping hard against my cheeks and thighs. Helpless as she abused me, just gasping and moaning.... she exclaimed, startled and stopped. What the...? Her stroke had been disturbed by the TV remote falling from the back of the sofa onto her foot. Damn! I was disappointed - another female viewpoint?

Feeling the effects of her exertions Duchess sat on the sofa and had me straddle her, vis a vis. I lowered myself onto her spike, an amazing, surprising position producing intense feelings inside me as I bobbed up and down. But a hard position to keep up, must improve my stamina.

Duchess then wanted to try out the kneeling stocks and I was soon cuffed and locked into them. As she held my hips, pounding into me, I realised I'd created a monster restraint. A good bum-numbing while later, Duchess pulled out of me, not yet satisfied. Removing the dildo pants and sitting in front of me, she was able to position me, captive in the stocks, between her legs. She had me service her orally for some time before stating that it was not enough. She stood up and left the room, returning with a double dildo gag which she pushed into my mouth and buckled securely around my head. She returned to her seated position and guided the dildo into her pussy. She liked this, placing her hand on my head to make me nod faster, driving the black cock into her as deep and fast as my neck muscles would allow.
    As each stroke plumbed its deepest, my nose was tapping her clitoris. Her vocal reaction told me this was a good thing! But as she then began to play with her button, her fingernails would catch my nose, painfully. As Duchess climaxed loudly my main concern was for my lacerated nose!

Whilst still held immobile in the stocks, Duchess took the opportunity to cane my arse cheeks again, for practise obviously.

Released and we held each other on the sofa, Duchess dozing off, exhausted. I had to rouse her to get to bed, where we cuddled to before sleep took us both. No relief for me, but hey! More fun to come when we take the photos.

See album: http://www.chastitymansion.com/forum/album.php?albumid=1035

:cat:

23. Mistress J

Mistress J Member

Cornwall
    Local Time:
    That actually made me laugh out loud :happy0195:
    Sounds like you two are having fun :licking:

24. valsboy

valsboy Active member

Local Time:
    Unexpected relief?

Thanks for your input Mistress J.

Hah Bumhug! It has not escaped my notice that Christmas is nearly upon us. There is a hole in my bank balance, the rain is colder, Noddy Holder is popping up on telly and playtime opportunities are limited...

As I've previously mentioned, after 19 days locked & denied, I was unlocked and allowed full sex to orgasm and then locked in again. This was a confusing event for me, given my tendency for over-analysis. The sex was not an explosive, mind blowing, ecstatic release from chastity. Rather it was a functional act, and somewhat desperate on my part. I am confused as to why Duchess chose to break the chastity control period that she herself had imposed as being 30 days. Perhaps her own needs for physical intimacy were reason enough for her to use that which she controls. Was shifting the goalposts again another way of exercising control? Or, was she acting out of concern for me? We've talked about it, but Duchess' motives are still not clear.

So, I'm confused. My mindset was prepared for the longer period of chastity as means of control and nurturing Duchess' dominance. I was up for the challenge as it were. Strangely, I almost feel slightly cheated. However, we have always agreed not to lock-up for lock-up's sake, or 'chastity not celibacy' to quote mikecb's apt sig.

What I am able to surmise from 19 days of chastity is that I definitely felt more submissive to, controlled by and emotionally focused on Duchess in that time. I did not have any zen moments of clarity or wish for it not to end.

In Duchess I saw more confidence in her dominance, but this has previously been the case when we have used chastity devices for shorter periods. She has also been less reluctant to take advantage of my submission to satisfy her own desires, without guilt.

But, my butterflies are less insistent, I feel less controlled, adrift.

I found myself resenting wearing panties, whereas previously it had been quite erotic it now seems only potentially embarrassing. Oh well, reality vs the fantasy, gotta live with what we get.
    :character0117:

25. Mistress J

Mistress J Member

Cornwall
    Local Time:
    Pet did find that after release, he did have to build up to the same feelings again afterwards...don't worry they'll return :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice