Driving for a job...

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by Sarabian, Sep 28, 2020.

1. Sarabian

Sarabian Member

Driving
    Edinburgh
    Local Time:
    10:40 AM
    Hi all,

My partner is now having me locked up more and more when not at work. However, she does not like idea of me having it on at work in case I was in accident or similar. I can understand her concern, but also want to step up how much she has me wear it.

My main concern is more trying to find a good affordable device that is comfy to wear for 8 hours of driving a day, that is also descreet. That may go someway towards her considering it.

Any advice gratefully received.

PauloChaste likes this.
  2. PauloChaste

PauloChaste Living the chaste life

London
    Local Time:
    10:40 AM
    Similar to me at the beginning and yes my first few 'cages' I felt were noticeable but the with time and getting that bespoke choice (Mature Metal etc) I found it much more comfortable and you could never tell I was wearing one.

Sarabian and Chaste J. like this.
  3. Billy J

Billy J Long term member

East Coast, USA
    Local Time:
    5:40 AM
    I'm in my van all day running service calls. I resently switched to an A273, with no issues. Its fairly low profile and not noticeable at all. I'm in a cage 24/7 sometimes I need a little Vaseline around the base ring to keep the skin from pinching. When I started I was afraid of getting caught in a accident but that doesn't bother me anymore. I find I'm much more at easy in chastity than I was 9 months ago. I do switch to a resin cage with a plastic lock when I know I will be walking through metal detectors, not ready to have to explain that.

Sarabian and PauloChaste like this.
  4. Deleted member 53138

I also drive for a living and find when I where my cage I am constantly having to adjust myself as I get in and out of the car. I do find driving, or rather sitting in the car to be the most uncomfortable. I have no problems wearing my Chinese V4 at other times but driving is damaging my ball sack and thus reducing the time I can be in chastity, before I have to remove and heal. I would also wel2any advice on this.

Sarabian likes this.
  5. Nosaint

Nosaint Member

Local Time:
    4:40 AM
    My wife had similar concerns, despite my clean driving record. One wreck in 35+ years of traveling. The quarantine has helped her get past that (no traveling for 6 months now). But I have worn my Cherry Keeper small pretty close to 24/7 since April. Including several 3 hour drives along the highway with no issues.

MadameJs_boo and Sarabian like this.
  6. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    4:40 AM
    To cover the accident issue, Mistress has my extra key on a thin gold choker necklace around my neck and crazy glued shut. It can be accessed easily by breaking the chain only.

Sarabian likes this.
  7. Billy J

Billy J Long term member

East Coast, USA
    Local Time:
    5:40 AM
    i had same issues and found Vaseline on my scrotum at the bottom of the base ring, a bit between the shaft and scrotum and on top where the base ring contacts my body works emencelly

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice