Dreams in chastity

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Guest 2628, Aug 20, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. Guest 2628

Guest 2628 Long term member

Local Time:
    9:51 AM
    Well, I'm in permanent chastity and due for an orgasm free lifetime.
    I know that, however last night I had a very strange dream in which I was sitting in a train, in Holland, (no idea why there??), on my way to my scheduled castration at a surgical clinic...
    I found the experience quite odd and was slightly disturbed to realise that on waking from it there was a rare straining against my cage!!
    I mean WTF.
    Have other people had odd dreams of a strange nature that may have been due to being in chastity??

In my dream I seemed quite accepting of the situation though in real life, of course, I would feel very differently about it.

2. corsac

corsac Long term member

Spokane, WA
    Local Time:
    1:51 AM
    I’m sure I’d have woken up straining from that as well! Even though the reality is much different. Haha.

I actually very rarely remember a dream. But the rare times I do and it happens to be sex related, I have been locked in my dreams as well. I can’t remember the last dream I had when I was free! Kinda crazy I think. Damn brain won’t even let me enjoy a little fantasy!

3. Guest 2628

Guest 2628 Long term member

Local Time:
    9:51 AM
    We are in the same state of locking I think.
    Pm'd you actually.

corsac likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice