Dreamlover 2000

Discussion in 'Cherry Keeper' started by Knight Motivation, Jan 22, 2021.

1. Knight Motivation

Scotland
    Local Time:
    10:45 AM
    Has anyone tried the dreamlover 2000 and do you know if it's compatible with the cherry keeper cages?
    Thanks. =)

2. Gigaman

Gigaman Long term member

USA
    Local Time:
    5:45 AM
    You know I’ve always wondered about that product. I know it’s expensive but there’s always people who have money to spend. You never see any real reviews about it. All I ever see sale pitch and some small write ups, it has been around for a while. You would think with the advances in technology that someone would make something similar, but I haven’t seen anything. The concept is wonderful, my wife wishes she had one.

3. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    10:45 AM
    With the advances in technology these days there is certainly lots of scope for adapting things to suit the various lifestyles in the world of us chaste men!

Knight Motivation likes this.
  4. Lisa43

Lisa43 Long term member

Retired
    USA,Maryland
    Local Time:
    4:45 AM
    The Dreamlover 2000 has lots of good features but is way too expensive and is not full incorporated into s secure steel devices. With advancing technologies; wireless, battery advances, and miniaturization, I hope we will see companies marketing devices soon. As chastity becomes more mainstream the economies of scale should help companies make the investment.

5. Tueffy

Tueffy New member

Software Dev
    Northern Germany
    Local Time:
    11:45 AM
    I have had an eye on this product for many many years now. I wish it wasn't that expensive. With newer technology I am sure it could be a great product.
    Sadly the newer, and thankfully less expensive, fancysteel clone has a much worse form factor.

6. TangoSub

TangoSub Long term member

US
    Local Time:
    4:45 AM
    I have one. We purchased a couple of years ago. Used it for about 6 months. It has a lot of interesting features and options for Mistress/Wife KH. We didnt get the full mobile version but the RF remote worked well for her.

Pros: it worked well with my CB3000 with min modifications at the time. Once I had it on an all in place, it worked well. Its not a tease toy IMO. The options to shock and where i really felt it was much different then estim play. Its definitely (to me) meant for training. Some cool features were the geo fencing options (Can go outside the "fence" without being zapped). The "dog" position training...all fours and cant move until Mistress/Wife turned off the option. It was very sensitive to body remaining in a specific position.

Cons: the battery replacement is not trivial. Also the if you didnt use for a couple of weeks or so the batteries may need to "wake up". Very finicky. I worked with their online support a couple of times when we first got it but eventually it all worked out. Also didnt trust wearing it in the shower so needed to remover cage frequently to shower. That made it hard to be an everyday use.

In the end I switched to an HTV5 Nub. It would take some work to modify the DL2000 to ever work with that cage. Not sure about others.

Summary...good device...good concept. Not very versatile. Can be a bit fragile. And yes...expensive if you are ready to invest a lot of time / use. I still have mine and may dig it out one of these days...if Mistress/Wife decides I need it :)

hardbodysub likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice