Dreamlover 2000 Lite

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by imkink4u, May 31, 2011.

1. imkink4u

imkink4u Member

Local Time:
    7:39 PM
    $1000 U.S.

You are receiving this e-mail because you have registered on the DreamLover Labs opt-in notification list. This list keeps you up to date with new DreamLover Labs products and progress.

In case you haven't followed us for a while, we're the makers of DreamLover 2000, the electric pulse male chastity device add-on.

A test quantity of DreamLover 2000 units has been apportioned to analyze our market and explore our demand curve by temporarily offering a new, slightly less feature rich and more affordable flavor of our flagship product. The DreamLover 2000 Lite represents exceptional value for this 3-year development effort, and is ideal to introduce your male to his new training regimen.

A brief summary of the DreamLover 2000 Lite features:
    Three customizable pulse levels
    Pager function
    Customizable pulse timer (automatic pulse delivery)
    DL2K-LINK & Online male management
    Water-proof
    Advanced functions: Canine mode, Leash mode, Penis Slap Amplifier
    1 year warranty
    If market support is sufficiently strong for this new package, it will become a permanent addition to our product line. Read a full feature comparison and the pricing information.

Please do not reply to this e-mail address as it is unmonitored, instead feel free to contact us at (info AT) with any questions/comments or if you are experiencing any difficulties.

DreamLover Labs

2. subklik

subklik Office Girl

Local Time:
    Yup, I got the same email.

I took note of the opening line BTW.

ONLY a $1000!!!! Wow... ok sarcasm noted but still.

You know I love the concept. I hope enough rich folks are interested enough to buy this thing and help get the price down???

Then again, a chihuahua shock collar s under $200. A bit of fiddling and voila.

Sigh, subklik.

3. subklik

subklik Office Girl

Local Time:
    Hey there:

I have taken time to look a bit harder at this "Dream Lover" unit and I have decided that after looking at the details it is really not a bad deal at all.
    Hold on a minute before jumping on me over this, here it is to think about.
    A good metal belt can cost up to $800-$1000 right? The dream lover is really just about in the same price range as a top notch belt when you think about it..
    I know that all of us can't afford that $1000 but hey, enough people buyTollyboy belts to keep them in business right?
    Pretty expensive belts too.

OK so, what is a grand after all if you are that serious about chastity?
    How many people have spent that much on a goodbelt after all?
    Besides have you seen what it can do?? A belt can't do anything but lock you up.
    This thing sounds amazing!!

I mean if that stuff is all true that means this is the most incredible thing to come along since the actually usefull male chastity belt.
    I mean this toy is going to be in my panties and the control in Her Hand before the year is out.
    As soon as I get the next deal happening in my business I think I see a serious change in my training.

You have to read what this thing is SUPPOSED to do!!

They have really put some R+D into this and lets remember you get what you pay for.

I am amazed that anyone would actually make something like this.

subklik
    (is blabbering on again)

4. lacy02

lacy02 Junior Member

house mouse
    Local Time:
    4:39 PM
    i think its a great thing if and i say if it works as they say...i think it would be ummm cool???? to have but kind of afraid at the same time...if Mistress can control this over the net i will be ummmm shocked???? lol ok a pun there,,but hey if it does what they say i would love to add one to our things.....or is it Her things????
    lacy02 aka lacyann

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice