Dreamlover 2000 (lite) questions / thoughts from owners?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by James Thomas, Sep 20, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. James Thomas

James Thomas Member

Rugby (Warwickshire)
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:26 AM
    Hey everyone, so I'm going to be buying a dreamlover 2000 soonish (probably), most likely the lite model as its cheaper.
    Just got a few questions I'm unsure about and it'd be good to hear from people who already have them to see what they think, as they're ridiculously expensive.

Firstly, what's the shock like compared to a shock collar, and is it "painful" or strong, and how effective do you find it? And how have you found the battery life to be?

Secondly, I've read you can customize the pulses too, but can you actually increase the strength past the maximum level of 3? I've downloaded the software and had a very quick look around, but I can't see any way to change the strength, maybe you actually need the device to do that? From the description on customizing on their website, it sounds like you can but they don't specifically say it. The only options I see are pulse on and off time, and then repetitions, nothing that shows the strength at all for each level.

Thirdly, does the lite version have all the same features as the pro model on the online interface? Other than the vibrator / silent commands etc. I'd be happy with the lite version if it was basically just sacrificing all the vibrator features but still has all the customization options for the shocks.

Also, if anyone has one for sale, let me know, thanks! -James.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice