Dream Lover 2000 mobile (alternative)

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by KeptForHer08, Sep 19, 2013.

1. KeptForHer08

KeptForHer08 Member

Local Time:
    11:06 AM
    Hello there Chastity Mansion! I'm new here and also new to the whole chastity female led lifestyle. My wife and I found the dream lover 2000 and all I can say is WOW... We want that but its waaaay to pricey for us. Does anyone know of an alternative? We looked into gps style shock collars for dogs but none of them have the ability to shock over long distances (and they all have ridiculous controllers). Does anyone know of a way to make one or of a way to make something else work? I was challenged with "You can't cum until you make it happen". Now I'm on an impossible mission. She wants one she can control from her iphone and will work from the house while I'm at work. So far this is the best I have seen but it only works while I'm at home...no long distance buzz there.
    http://www.ecollarshop.com/ipdogtripco.html#.UjpWesaKKSo

2. dsinbraces

dsinbraces Dominant wife/KH of dickie

Florida,USA
    Local Time:
    12:06 PM
    Welcome to the Mansion KeptForHer08.
    I'm relatively new to the site as well, but have been in a female led relationship (FLR) for many years. You guys are certainly off to a fast start. I would caution you to take baby steps first (insiders know I've experienced adult baby treatment as well), especially with the shock collar aspect. Mistress Suzan did use that on me for awhile as part of training, but only at home, or at fetish parties. It was the same one we used when training our dog, believe it or not. Other Mistresses brought others, that were more powerful, but not for more than a block or so. And of course there are smaller devices for use on the cock and ball area.
    The people on this site come from all walks of life, as well as levels of experience. I'm sure if "it's out there", you will get responses. Mistress Suzan loves to use a shock stick on me, when restrained. It always results in my immediate attention.
    Welcome again, enjoy the incredible people you will meet here, and good luck in searching for whatever you want!
    Dickieinbraces

3. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:06 PM
    I was also interested in the kind of collars you suggested, however after some debate here in the mansion and research outside I decided that it that it would be rather dangerous due to the fact (in brief) that there are so many biological electrical signals which pass from the brain to the body that would suffer from electrical disturbance at the neck.

4. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    I think the answer is to look at modifying them to go below the navel then in the best place for best effect and comparatively safe
    Xx wendy

5. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Indeed, little damage can be done to men who's brains are located in that area.

maid_carrie likes this.
  6. KeptForHer08

KeptForHer08 Member

Local Time:
    11:06 AM
    DSinbraces, thanks for the welcome! I know we are off to a fast start but I have been in chastity since last Christmas. I know it's not a ton of time but I'm pretty used to it now and were ready to step things up and giver her even more control.

Mascara snake and Wendy, yes around the neck would be very dangerous which is why I would have it secured tightly "below the waist" most shock collars and certainly the ones we have looked at have a range of shocks. We would have to play with it and see what settings are tolerable but deterring and safe enough. From there I would have to trust that she wouldn't go above that.

The collar I found is ideal and even has an iPhone app, plus it's only $99. I just wish there was some way for her to be able to connect without being within range.

7. Wendygirl

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    That was below the belt xx wendy

8. Wendygirl

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    There's lot's utube stuff of er young adults playing with dog shock collars some are funny some I think are potential bdsm recruits.
    Xx wendy

9. dsinbraces

dsinbraces Dominant wife/KH of dickie

Florida,USA
    Local Time:
    12:06 PM
    By all means, stay below "the belt". We all love our instructional play with mistress, but any electrical play above the stomach is asking for problems, ESPECIALLY for anyone with heart issues. At fetish parties that we attend I have seen the devices made for the genital areas, that work in the same room..range of 20ft. or so....very effective. Especially when used under clothing out in public. I think Mistress stayed away from that with me after heart issue. Safety first, above all else!!!
    Dickieinbraces

Wendygirl likes this.
  10. Rita

Rita Long term member

England
    Local Time:
    I have found having the contacts against his manly orbs to be very effective!
    Rita

11. Lemut679

Lemut679 Member

UK
    Local Time:
    We've used a training collar for many years without any ill effects. As with all things nothing is 100% safe but even at 100% power no issues apart from the pain!

12. latexbound

latexbound Locked

Wales, UK
    Local Time:
    So has anyone ever actually bought a dreamlover device???

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice