Downsizing!

Discussion in 'CB Range' started by madams-sissysub, Sep 17, 2009.

1. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    5:55 AM
    Today i "downsized my cd device, ive been using the CB Curve for the last few years, i opted for the curve due to me having a quite thick penis. after doing my first long term lock up i noticed that after a few days,my penis would shring back up the cage and i had over an inch of empty cage. no problem i thought, as im a "grower" it gave we sum room to get arroused.

after being told i was going back in to a long term lock up i explained to my owner that within the first month i was getting increasingly annoyed at times with the cage being in the way, so i asked my owner Madam B if i could get a CB3000, she agreed and postponed my lock up till the CB3000 cage arrived. It arrived and i quickly cut back the pins, went to visit my owner, then Madam sent me to get locked up. i got the base ring on with locking pin, slid on the POI, then went to put on the 3000 cage, and.... no chance! my penis was to thick(dont want seem like im bragging! lol) to get it round the bend in the cage. i went and told Madam B, and back in the curve i went.

and again after a few weeks i was getting irritated my the length on the device, it would dig into my leg, if i didnt sit a certain way it would push the whole device up into my groin( the major problem)just to name a few. so i was doing some research into the size of devices and one one website the had a comparison chart for the CB range and noticed the measurements of the CB 2000(previously id immediately dismissed it as to small) after some asesmenti was sure it would fit. so i phoned my Owner and asked if i may try a different device, Madam B said yes, but there was no break in between, i asked what colour she wanted me to order, after Madam B looked at the website, she said pink. so i ordered one plus a set of pink POI.

it arrived yesterday and i phoned Madam B, i was ordered to visit her today, so 10 o clock this morning i was at my Madams, after coffee i was unlocked and given 5 mins to trim the pins, so i measured up, cut them down and set to work on getting the solid ring on. this proved not as difficult as i thought. on went the POI, and then after a bit of baby oil, i on went the cage, then click Madam closed the lock.

all i can say is, what a difference already! i can sit normally again, no irritation from the rivit in the ring, i dont have to wear my trousers low slung and the fit is just perfect, only about a mil of empty cage, so no more semi hard ons, which Madam likes.

hope this info can be of help to other to.

2. madamsboy

madamsboy Looking for a special female

Local Time:
    11:55 PM
    I went to the CB6Ks becauseof it's shorter cage plus no need to cut pins since they stick away from the body (big reason why I got rid of the CB2K, I don't like modifying new things immediately)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice