Down time / Quiet time activities

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by KinkyCc, Oct 18, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. KinkyCc

KinkyCc Member

Accountant
    Atlanta, GA
    Local Time:
    6:00 PM
    It's getting close to that time of the year again where my spouse and I get time off to go play our games (Femdom and Sissy Slut).

I am working on planning our outings while he's my sissy slut. So far I have visiting a glory hole, sexy club for public pegging, going to dinner and a movie together, a sissy photo shoot and going to see Rocky Horror all dressed up.

I am now out of ideas... What else should I consider?

And more importantly... What about the times we're not doing those things... What ideas do you gals (and guys and gurls) have for the hours between events and getting ready for those events?

I am a planner.. I like having an idea of what might happen (it's often not what happens, but heh.. at least I started with a plan ;)).

(Please note we rent a home for this so we won't be at home and I have to plan to take what ever we need with us.)

2. Chastitybf88

Chastitybf88 Member

Local Time:
    7:00 PM
    For the down time, assuming he is caged, always touch his cage. Irritate him in that way. You're in control. Tease him and do what you want. Your activities sound great, but OWN him! Never for 1 second of your down time should he think he is not serving you or free from you. Have fun! :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice