Down the rabbit hole.....

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Guest 8306, Jun 23, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Guest 8306

Verified Female

Local Time:
    10:37 PM
    Today marks 12 days without release for my beloved. I don’t care much for keeping track but it’s a wonderful tool to tease with.

This is not the first time she has gone extended periods without release.

However, this time it seems to be the worst it’s ever been for her.

I’m unsure of whether it’s because she now knows that this is the beginning of the end for her in the sense she will be locked for 24/7/365 or that it’s the unknown and whether I will adhere to this that scares her the most.

She has dabbled in chastity before we met. We have exceeded her previous amounts of lock up and denial - biggest mistake was to tell me how long she’d achieved before - I love nothing more than a challenge and record breaking ;)

On Monday, as it is our last shift together at work for a long while, I have given her the privilege of being unlocked and when the opportunity to take me how she wants arises, she is to do it. Now i can see some of you thinking, why release her? Why allow her to take control?

I will tell you. There is nothing more exciting and carnal than a chaste man who is on the verge of a breakdown taking sexual gratification and release.

The shear animalistic and rampantness of them is bliss to experience. To give them that little taste of control and rip it away once they’ve cum can be a sublime experience if done properly.

Immediately after her privilege she will be locked until her PA piercing next Sunday.

This I am looking forward to. I cannot wait for her to be pierced and healed so she can begin her full time chastity in a metal cage.

My cock will be caged, pierced and allowed release when that privilege has been earned or when I see fit. Which at this moment in time I can’t see it being likely for her foreseeable future.

LP

2. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    5:37 PM
    Being permitted that carnal release is something to be anticipated, for sure. For me, being relocked in the afterglow of a major climax, like you have done, somehow puts everything back into proper perspective and me back into my submissive mindset, very promptly! Excellent control, Mistress!

3. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    10:37 PM
    You'll have that one by the balls well and truly in no time!:):lockkey::strong::strong::strong:

El Guapo, Allen1987, slave_m and 3 others like this.
  4. Sexy Slave 69

Sexy Slave 69 Long term member

Manager
    New Zealand
    Local Time:
    11:37 AM
    Oh she is so lucky to have you. Well done love the progress

sissy_connie, El Guapo and Guest 8306 like this.
  5. El Guapo

El Guapo Ladies First.

Estados Unidos
    Local Time:
    5:37 PM
    A lovely threat ... I love rabbit holes :)

Oh, jesus! Its the best thing ever to be driven to the point of my wits end!
    Still being on the Honor System for some of the time, its a matter of discipline for me.
    Caving in to my desires can still happen - although I haven't since Xmas 2017.
    But to have that option removed ... it takes my breath away!
    A piercing may be in my future.

Sometimes you can scare me - lol.
    But seriously, I love that you are straight. You know what you want and go get it - only a powerful woman can do that. I also appreciate you encouraging other women to do the same. It helps lead us to an FLR Society one women at a time.

87, you have a gift for getting straightaway to the lowest common denominator!

Allen1987, Rectrix and Guest 8306 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice