Down the Rabbit Hole

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Esne, Apr 3, 2017.

1. Esne

Esne Member

London
    Local Time:
    11:45 AM
    I've been with Kate for nearly a year now, from first date to regular relationship. Chastity came up as a subject fairly early on. We'd been idly talking about sex shops both the brick built and Internet kind, with no particular intent, and the internet browsing and conversation became a little spicy.

More than a little impulsively I ordered a device to be delivered to my house. Then a few days later out of blind, stupid, reckless, trust - I took it to her house. This was far too early in a relationship to hit this level of kink... especially from a standing start.

From that point on we tried a few different cheap devices but none of them worked often falling off due to the ring sizing (which I now know is a common problem). One device worked really well and I wore it for a whole week until an extended family meal. The cage was too large for me and the children wanted to bounce on my lap.... I won't be wearing that device again.

This should have been the point where I gave up, but the experience had brought a certain intimacy into our relationship, sharing a naughty secret and well chastity isn't all about the cage. I quietly kept trying and failing. Kate rejected all plastic devices as unhygienic, spikes as unsafe and rough edges (of which there were a few) a definite no no.

Finally I tried a knock of steel Holy Trainer it lasted 11 days - a new record - before needing to be removed as it had started to twist. Comfortably to wear mostly - and a tamper evident emergency key prepared for a trip away. (Kate cares for her property.) For various reasons, to do with work, she refused to let me wear the device for a while. Then four days ago I was told to put it on and give her the key, of which she currently has both sets.

Today I was told she wants me to come round and let her remove it, due to hygiene and illness. I thought that was going to be the end of it again for a while, but she only wants it removed for a couple of hours and although I haven't mentioned before she's become quite skilled in using a combination of vibrator and under bed restraints. As I said chastity isn't all about the cage.

I wonder where this is heading next. One minute it's quite deep. The next we stop altogether. For now she seems to be liking it.

2. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    4:45 AM
    Only time will tell where it leads. Everyone is different and so is every Chastity situation. What worked for us was when I started going out of my way to be nice to my wife/keyholder. She liked the extra attention and pleasure she received. Do you want this or not? That's the question you need to ask yourself. Many many men would never go back after giving the key to there keyholder. Time will tell good luck

manintyres likes this.
  3. Esne

Esne Member

London
    Local Time:
    Thanks Mash,

K definitely likes the extra attention she says I get very "cute and needy". We both like the closeness it brings as we have to spend most of our time apart. The other day she said she wanted to go find my key and just hold it... That was enough motivation to go on.

She also liked my last release after 10 days. Apparently everything (physical) was bigger and 'angrier'. From the colour of my caged friend whilst she made me hold, whilst we played, on to the eventual, um, 'pay off.

I believe she'd be really happy with me if I never locked again and we'd have a very happy life together. But, it's also noticeable that she likes the 'cute and needy' more and more and the way it affects my behaviour. From nuzzling to... . I on the otherhand only want to please her and be hers - chastity currently let's me do that.

manintyres and Mash2214 like this.
  4. Codester

Codester New member

Machinist
    Vancouver, BC, Canada.
    Local Time:
    3:45 AM
    It's very worth it to get a custom device made out of steel. Not only are they more hygienic but they are very comfortable. They actually do not cost that much more and last forever.

5. Esne

Esne Member

London
    Local Time:
    A custom device may come one day Codester for now though she's happy that I can't take it off without her knowing. Steel, as I've said elsewhere is also on her essentials list.

6. Esne

Esne Member

London
    Local Time:
    After a break I've been locked in a tiny device since Sunday - I'm definitely a grower... - and feel very distractable already after just 4 days.

Then Kate says how it's making her happy and well, horny as hell. but more than that - how it makes her feel more I'm control of her life (not just me) and the problems going on around it.

With comments like that I could almost be prepared to throw the key away. Except that I would like to use it one day...

Looks like my small record of one week being locked is going to be beaten. Just suggested to K that I might be in the cage for a while then and she replied: 'Who knows?'

Mash2214 likes this.
  7. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    4:45 AM
    If this is what you want than good for you. Speaking from experience I don't want to go back to the way it was. She gives me an Orgasm about once a month but I was told at Easter that my next one would be in July. To be locked up all the time and be stimulated to where I'm dripping wet is way more exciting and pleasing to me than maturbating when ever I felt like it. My wife has also started to enjoy the benefits of having me under her control. So I think I'll be Locked for a Long Long time.. Isn't life Great

sissybitch likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice