Double Hinged device with hinged base ring and barrell lock

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Subhub101, Aug 5, 2020.

1. Subhub101

Subhub101 Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    8:25 AM
  2. EventuallyTamed

Local Time:
    9:25 AM
    Got a very similar one, the tube is different but it has the very same hinged ring and the head lock (dunno how to call it).

The ring is pure hell. Not only it hurts after a while (the hinged part can easily scratch/pinch your scrotum), but it's the only device I've almost dropped because of how difficult is to put it on. Alligning those holes is a mess, trust me.

About the second lock, that's the main reason why I bought it. I thought that would have been an amazing device to play with for my KH, since she really likes this kind of cruelty in denial. Well, I still have to try it with her, and I guess it's gonna be nice for a fun session, but what I can tell you is that:

1) that lock presses on your balls and scrotum and it hurts, both scratching and pushing on the balls (the classical guts pain you get when you get kicked on the balls, let's say);

2) Once you open it and play with it, it's no that easy to push it back and close it again (the whole point of this device, imo), expecially if you're uncut, without pinching something in the middle. I had to take the whole thing off and put it back from the start, but I guess if you're cut you would be able to make it work, it's just not that quick and natural and takes all together more time than taking off and putting back on a normal cage.

TLDR: nice for some fun and teasing session, forget to use it for a long wear, from my experience.

3. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    cooo thats a funny one innit. it like its got a little bit at the end in case you go bigger.

4. Subhub101

Subhub101 Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    Ah thanks, the ring was the primary reason for buying as I have an issue where my balls are quite tight so they have a habit of popping out of all but the smallest rings - then of I have a small ring on that is generally comfortable and my wife wants to remove it while I'm aroused it's impossible to get off... Which she did not enjoy. So i was hoping a hinge was the answer. The traditional hinge cages tend to have padlocks which she's not keen on either.

Maybe she just doesn't like cages

5. EventuallyTamed

Local Time:
    9:25 AM
    Well, the hinged ring still has a preset size and you can't change it to adapt perfectly to your circumference (if that was the idea) and anyway, for me it was way more difficult and longer to put that on than a normal one.
    If you want to look for good hinged rings I think BON4 makes good devices with hinged rings, but I'm a newbie and I've never tried one, sorry.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice