Don't know what to do

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Slave_Scott, Jun 25, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. Slave_Scott

Slave_Scott Owned and Controlled By Mistress Shar

Local Time:
    8:48 PM
    Mistress has just left for work, she didn't give me anything to do for her this morning or what she expected of me this evening. I've been chaste for a week and 3 days and I sooo really what to touch and play with my cock :eek: . Right now I'm finding it soo hard not just to reach down and play with my cock but I can't touch it becase of the cage.
    Is this the hump I need to get over before I become a real chaste male? So I can show my Mistress that I am able to control myself and take care of everything she wants me to do for her.
    I really want to please Mistress but I am feeling orgasim withdrawl :eek:
    What canI do?

2. barbara desmonsche

barbara desmonsche Junior Member

New York
    Local Time:
    7:18 PM
    Hi...

i think you need to find some things that need to be done around the house for your Mistress. Some days are more difficult than others for trying to avoid touching yourself, but staying busy helps me dramatically. It's one of the reasons my Wife, also my keyholder, is enjoying my being locked in my chastity.

Aside from what you normally do for chores, try doing things that aren't normally in your routine. Is there a closet thast needs to be cleaned up & organized? Maybe sort though any boxes that you or your Mistress have stored & just haven't gotten around to yet.

barbara

3. Slave_Scott

Local Time:
    barbara,
    Thank you for the sugestions as this is what I have been trying to do, keep my self buisy. Sometimes it just doesn't seem natural not to be able to touch myself :huh:
    I don't want to disapoint Mistress by begging for release when she gets home so I'm hopeing I can find something speacial to do here for her that will please her very much?

4. Mr. Horner

Mr. Horner Junior Member

Local Time:
    9:18 AM
    I'm just wiring to second Barbara's reply.

As a chaste male myself, I find the hardest times are when you aren't busy. If you do a few things around the house, you might even find that your mistress will reward you, if you're lucky.

I find, though this may differ for the others out there, that the first week or two is the hardest. you soon settle into it, although the urges will always be there.

Good luck!

Mr. Horner.

5. Schmunzie

Schmunzie Junior Member

Local Time:
    12:18 AM
    I say enjoy the pain. It's what you wished for. She has taken total control and now you are feeling it. Good. I hope you are writhing and suffering all day - and still man enough not to wimp out on her when she comes home. Every time you feel that clawing desperation, think of her and thank her in your mind for making you feel this way. By the time she comes home, you should be feeling so grateful to her you will do anything, absolutely anything, for her.

6. Schmunzie

Schmunzie Junior Member

Local Time:
    12:18 AM
    In fact, I'd go further... don't try to forget it and make it go away... instead relish what she has done to you. If she is reading this, my advice, don't let him forget. Phone him up from time to time to remind him that you have the key - or tell him to phone you once an hour to thank you for his suffering. Missed phone calls or any hint of whingeing to be severely punished.

7. Slave_Scott

Local Time:
    Schmunzie,
    Just to let you know, I didn't whimp out. I found things to do for her for most of the day as well Mistress e-mailed me frequently to check up on me and let me know how proud she was that I wasn't asking for any release or special treatment.
    On another note last night after I had jumped into bed Mistress turned to me with the key and released me for the night so I could please her with my cock. i was so suprized I nearly came right then, I was able to hold back untill I massaged her and oiled her up licks she wants then I was allowed to penetrate her! What a awsum feelings after 12 days with the device on. That is the longest I have gone in the chastity device seeing as this is new to both of us. I am locked back up know and really appreciate Mistress even more!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice